Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Bogut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    Meh. The way they handled the situation earlier this year such as covering up the microfracture and setting unrealistic return dates, i'm not too caught up with this. LOL the way the team has been performing, i'm not too worried. like the article stated, winning cures all ills. Bogut returning come playoff time is the only thing that's important
    well you really want him atleast 4-6 weeks before the playoffs start so he gets to game shape and the team gets use to playing with him.

if he just comes back on the first playoff game- im not sure the team can afford to lose playoff games getting him into the rotation.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    After the way our front office/ ownership hid the truth of the micro fracture surgery I can't help but feel they are keeping this quiet to hide something else. I hope I'm wrong but Lacob would rather sell tickets then be upfront about an injury.

And no I don't think Bogut is milking an injury.
    I think they finally figure out to just keep their mouths shut on this type of stuff. I hope I'm right, but I don't think they're hiding something else.

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER:7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    I think they finally figure out to just keep their mouths shut on this type of stuff. I hope I'm right, but I don't think they're hiding something else.
    LOL- they are keeping their mouth shuts because they dont have any good news.

if they had kept their mouth shut about bogut- it might have hurt their ticket sales, and free agents might not have been willing to sign if they knew bogut was likely out for the season.

vCash
    most importantly- the front office would have a huuuuuge negative vibe directed at it from the fan base for trading monta ellis for a guy who might be a yao ming situation (which its starting to look more and more like as time goes by).

LMao- lacob did not want to go through the booing again, but luckily the rest of the guys on the team seem to have come out motivated to win games this yr. Bogut is important for this team to do things in the post season though. He would allow them to match up a lot better with bigger teams. If bogut is healthy and anywhere near his old self- We might be better than memphis.(better depth....and I think curry is a lot better than conley)

vCash
    I said it months ago and I'll say it again. The team has no reason to say anything. It can only hurt. They were optimistic about his return, but all they said was they hoped he'd come back by x ... there wasn't a "cover up" because it was nobody's business but their own. Bogut will come back or he won't, but until it happens and we see what we get their silence is to their benefit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I said it months ago and I'll say it again. The team has no reason to say anything. It can only hurt. They were optimistic about his return, but all they said was they hoped he'd come back by x ... there wasn't a "cover up" because it was nobody's business but their own. Bogut will come back or he won't, but until it happens and we see what we get their silence is to their benefit.
    They said he would definitely be back by october, thats a little bit more than just being optimistic..... thats intentionally decieving your customers.

There WAS a cover up. They said it was a minor procedure that was just to clean out the ankle. Thats drastically different than a microfracture surgery- isnt it?

Considering that a lot of the money the fans are paying for tickets is going towards bogut's salary- The right thing to do would be to either suspend bogut without pay until he returns, or let the fans know that they are going to be milking a guys injury from last yr- the same guy who they sat all last yr for the SOLE PURPOSE of having him ready to go this yr.

LIke I said- they could have accomplished the same thing without tanking last season. They could have traded monta ellis and udoh for the number 4 pick and anderson V. This would have netted us this yrs draft pick, we wouldnt have richard jeffersons salary on the books and we wouldnt be playing the wating game with bogut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    They said he would definitely be back by october, thats a little bit more than just being optimistic..... thats intentionally decieving your customers.

There WAS a cover up. They said it was a minor procedure that was just to clean out the ankle. Thats drastically different than a microfracture surgery- isnt it?

Considering that a lot of the money the fans are paying for tickets is going towards bogut's salary- The right thing to do would be to either suspend bogut without pay until he returns, or let the fans know that they are going to be milking a guys injury from last yr- the same guy who they sat all last yr for the SOLE PURPOSE of having him ready to go this yr.

LIke I said- they could have accomplished the same thing without tanking last season. They could have traded monta ellis and udoh for the number 4 pick and anderson V. This would have netted us this yrs draft pick, we wouldnt have richard jeffersons salary on the books and we wouldnt be playing the wating game with bogut.

I thought u said bogut was milking it. Now you're saying he is Yao Ming?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I thought u said bogut was milking it. Now you're saying he is Yao Ming?
    he might milk it to the point where he is sitting out as much as yao ming has been the last 2 or 3 yrs.

vCash
    he might milk it to the point where he is sitting out as much as yao ming has been the last 2 or 3 yrs.

Why would he want to milk it? He wants to win

vCash
    Why would he want to milk it? He wants to win
    he is choosing to sit out rather than play and help the team... yet he is still collecting a paycheck. I dont like players like that on my team.

vCash
    he is choosing to sit out rather than play and help the team... yet he is still collecting a paycheck. I dont like players like that on my team.

How can he play when he's still recovering?

vCash
    How can he play when he's still recovering?
    same way he played at the beginning of the season... work his way back into shape.

vCash
    He's sitting out because he's not ready to play. There not giving any updates because they dont want him to feel pressured, and have him come back early. The philosophy there using is that they would rather have him miss more time this season, and have him be completely healthy going forward in his career. Don't see the problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Stylez, bottom line is your trying to say you want Bogut to play injured. Which isn't going to happen.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    Lacob: Bogut 'getting much closer' to return

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast