Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Bogut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    The reason there not giving any updates on Bogut is because he was getting upset that they kept giving unrealistic dates for his return.

so basically he doesnt want any responsability or accountability on himself. Just what you want with a guy your paying 13 million a year.

He said he's probably just going to decide to play one day, without anyone really knowing about it until hours before game time.

do you have a link of him saying that?... that sounds like people guessing whats going to happen

But from all the guesses I've heard from people who know what there talking about, he's probably coming back late January early February.
    A lot of those "same people who know what they're talking about" were saying he would be back by october, and they were saying he might miss the first couple weeks of the season, and they were saying hes very close (the last week of training camp). Even bob myers said he should be back in late november or early december in an interview with murph and mac. Who knows more about it than the warriors management? who are these people who know what theyre talking about?- can they be counted on?... or are they just people who dont want any accountability on them either.

At some point- bogut just needs to go out at 98% and work himself back into shape.... I mean enough is enough, for the being super cautious.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    He's milking it in a sense. Guys like Garnett or Duncan or even Bynum would be back by now.

And everybody knows Dwight Howard is still injured. And yet he's played all year I believe.

So then why is Bogut still injured if it weren't for his lack for pain tolerance? What's the difference??

I mean, it was an ANKLE injury for Gods sake

she says go for the championship

vCash
    The reason there not giving any updates on Bogut is because he was getting upset that they kept giving unrealistic dates for his return. He said he's probably just going to decide to play one day, without anyone really knowing about it until hours before game time. But from all the guesses I've heard from people who know what there talking about, he's probably coming back late January early February.

Who said they think late January?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I have a question about Bogut. Actually question(s)

Would Bogut be any different than Festus Ezili and Biedrins.
    Ahhhhh... You can bet your *** he would be different than those two (and any other C on the Dubs roster over he past few decades)!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    He's milking it in a sense. Guys like Garnett or Duncan or even Bynum would be back by now.

And everybody knows Dwight Howard is still injured. And yet he's played all year I believe.

So then why is Bogut still injured if it weren't for his lack for pain tolerance? What's the difference??

I mean, it was an ANKLE injury for Gods sake
    ankle n foot injuries are different for big men. why do you think yao ming never recovered?

big men put lots of pressure (more so than guards) on their feet and thus is more important to keep them healthy. its harder for them to recover

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    ankle n foot injuries are different for big men. why do you think yao ming never recovered?

big men put lots of pressure (more so than guards) on their feet and thus is more important to keep them healthy. its harder for them to recover
    oh i see. then whats steph currys excuse for sitting out 4 months with a minor ankle sprain. (no real damage- just a bruise). im sure there have been bigs that have missed less than 2/3 of a season from a minor ankle roll

vCash
    the excuse is tank city something i was highly against

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    so is bogut on a solo mission to tank now?.... see now i dont know if players are really injured or if they are just trying to tank... thats why i dont like players sitting out for that reason... i just assume all players sitting out are sitting out to tank.... esp when the team officials have said that his ankle is completely healthy and there no structual damage.... what else are fans suppose to think??

vCash
    no, bogut is out because microfracture surgery in april set him back 1 year and even then that is just an estimate. ownership was just not upfront about boguts condition

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    no, bogut is out because microfracture surgery in april set him back 1 year and even then that is just an estimate. ownership was just not upfront about boguts condition
    oh then that means hes done for the year

vCash
    that just means april marks the typical time a person takes to recover from microfracture surgery

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    that just means april marks the typical time a person takes to recover from microfracture surgery

Right so April is the end of the year. We won't see him in January, February, or March. Also, Bogut is a big person, so it could be 2 years.

vCash

Somewhat Of An Update On Bogut

What is the latest with Andrew? You guys have been reluctant to put any new timelines on his situation, but what can you share there? Joe Lacob: Well, we've elected to take and Andrew has to to take a very quiet approach here, to just not say a lot. It's clearly by design. I think it's the right thing to do, to let him without any pressure work hard to make sure that he's 100 percent when he comes back, and we have the luxury of doing that since we've been playing well. I think, honestly, we're trying not to create any expectations externally, and we're trying not to create any expectations internally. When he's ready, he's ready. There's no pressure on him. We've told him repeatedly no pressure whatsoever to come back by a certain date. You tell us when you're ready, and you feel great. Everything I hear is that he's coming along really well and that he's getting much closer.
    http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/golden_state_warriors

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    so theyre hiding stuff

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash

Based on this article I'd say Bogut is milking it unintentionally. Remember Matt Steimetz said it's mental for Bogut? Bogut thinks that he's not ready because since he's not game conditioned, he feels no confidence in his game. That's why he's still able to workout all the time, his ankle is better. The article says the doctors say he was cleared. So I don't think hes trying to milk it, I think he has lost some confidence in his game and is trying to strengthen himself since the staff is letting him. He even admitted there were no setbacks. If that is true, it means he is sitting out due to a loss in confidence like how biedrins doesn't play offense anymore. Bogut was out and hurt for a long time, so of course he's not going to feel as powerful. But the only way to get back, is to come back.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast