Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Bogut

vCash
    After the way our front office/ ownership hid the truth of the micro fracture surgery I can't help but feel they are keeping this quiet to hide something else. I hope I'm wrong but Lacob would rather sell tickets then be upfront about an injury.

And no I don't think Bogut is milking an injury.

vCash
    id rather talk about what i had for lunch instead of "the dark side of sports"

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Agreed

vCash
    i had chipotle yesterday, and they messed up my order right infront of me (i was texting- so i guess my bad)
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    I'm eating nachos as we speak. Heavy breakfast lite lunch lite dinner

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Doesn't chipotle make your *** bleed? That's what South Park taught me.

I guess I can't say *** here ... should it be "make your donkey bleed"?

vCash
    Never had Chipotle, can't comment on how good it is. But I would imagine your fart box wouldn't box without hot sauce

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Should we just bring back the lunch thread?

vCash
    I've never had chipotle. Maybe once

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Anybody else see this?

In a rare breach of silence, Warriors owner Joe Lacob said Thursday that Andrew Bogut (ankle) continues to strive toward reaching full strength before considering a return to the court. Lacob said the decision is part of the plan between Bogut and the team as both sides have been reluctant to place a timetable on his return or even discuss his recovery. "When he's ready, he's ready. There's no pressure on him," he told USA Today. "We've told him repeatedly -- no pressure whatsoever to come back by a certain date. You tell us when you're ready, and you feel great. Everything I hear is that he's coming along really well and that he's getting much closer."
    Not sure what it means...
    Last edited by Victimize; 01-06-2013 at 06:33 PM.

vCash
    More smoke screens..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    The warriors are winning right now without Bogut in the lineup. I say don't worry about when he is gonna be back while our chemistry is flowing the way it is right now. No need to throw a unhealthy Bogut into the rotation that has been working since his departure. Let him get 100% for the playoffs when we are going to need his defense.

vCash
    Warriors owner says Bogut “getting much closer” to return

Kurt Helin

Jan 4, 2013, 3:43 PM EST
    8 Comments
    Andrew Bogut AP

Golden State has become one of the great stories of the NBA season — they are 22-10, the current five seed in the West, they are one of the most entertaining teams in the league to watch with a collection of shooters on the floor at all times. And their defense is top 10 in the league.

And if they get Andrew Bogut back — anywhere near the old, pre-injuries Bogut (remember there was the severe elbow injury and the microfracture surgery on his ankle — they would get a lot better.

That could be coming relatively soon, Warriors co-owner Joe Lacob said speaking to Sam Amick at of USA Today.

“When he’s ready, he’s ready. There’s no pressure on him. We’ve told him repeatedly – no pressure whatsoever to come back by a certain date. You tell us when you’re ready, and you feel great. Everything I hear is that he’s coming along really well and that he’s getting much closer.”

Notice there is no timetable in there. Which is the plan. No pressure, no timetables. He can come back whenever he comes back and the Warriors will be that much better for it.

Which they can say because they are winning and because when David Lee and Carl Landry are on the floor together the Warriors are +9.5 points per 1—possession better than their opponents. Lee is a borderline All-Star this season with 20.2 points and 11.1 points per game on 53.8 percent shooting and a PER of 21.2.

Winning cures all ills in the NBA. The Warriors are winning. And that may help cure Andrew Bogut because it gives him time without pressure.

vCash
    Meh. The way they handled the situation earlier this year such as covering up the microfracture and setting unrealistic return dates, i'm not too caught up with this. LOL the way the team has been performing, i'm not too worried. like the article stated, winning cures all ills. Bogut returning come playoff time is the only thing that's important

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Warriors owner says Bogut “getting much closer” to return

Kurt Helin

Jan 4, 2013, 3:43 PM EST
    8 Comments
    Andrew Bogut AP

Golden State has become one of the great stories of the NBA season — they are 22-10, the current five seed in the West, they are one of the most entertaining teams in the league to watch with a collection of shooters on the floor at all times. And their defense is top 10 in the league.

And if they get Andrew Bogut back — anywhere near the old, pre-injuries Bogut (remember there was the severe elbow injury and the microfracture surgery on his ankle — they would get a lot better.

That could be coming relatively soon, Warriors co-owner Joe Lacob said speaking to Sam Amick at of USA Today.

“When he’s ready, he’s ready. There’s no pressure on him. We’ve told him repeatedly – no pressure whatsoever to come back by a certain date. You tell us when you’re ready, and you feel great. Everything I hear is that he’s coming along really well and that he’s getting much closer.”

Notice there is no timetable in there. Which is the plan. No pressure, no timetables. He can come back whenever he comes back and the Warriors will be that much better for it.

Which they can say because they are winning and because when David Lee and Carl Landry are on the floor together the Warriors are +9.5 points per 1—possession better than their opponents. Lee is a borderline All-Star this season with 20.2 points and 11.1 points per game on 53.8 percent shooting and a PER of 21.2.

Winning cures all ills in the NBA. The Warriors are winning. And that may help cure Andrew Bogut because it gives him time without pressure.
    wheres the link for this article?

and always put the text into quotes

Like THIS

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast