Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Bogut

vCash
    I'm merged it's not a mess at all.. and if anything its people making stupid threads

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    How many bogut threads are going to be made this season? Someone get a mod in here asap and make a sticky Bogut thread for the rest of the season, this forum is a mess.
    How is this forum a mess?
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    Seriously, other than ODP this forum is solid.

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER:7

vCash
    ODP's threads are the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos_Sports4Life View Post
    Just curious, how many min/game is he projected to get once he comes back? Also, what's his projected impact (ppg,rpg,bpg ect)?

Warriors are an interesting team and bogut used to be one of the best bigs in the game..just haven't heard much talk about him..

Note- The title should be "bogut". I suck with ipods..
    We don't really know when he will be back but they said they want to keep him out until he can play a more normal amount then the 12 min he was getting before.

So if he gets 20 min I will personally predict him at around 10/8 with 3 assists and 1.74 blocks.

And I predict playoffs.

vCash
    1.74 blocks...very precise

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash

Bogut

I predict he will be back fully healthy after the all star weekend .. and I am "OK" with that till the time he is 100% .. perfect timing in terms of making a push for playoffs and ..... As predicted earlier i wud say 2nd round exit for the dubs .....

If he comes earlier that will be a bonus ...... lets hope for the best !!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GSP View Post
    I predict he will be back fully healthy after the all star weekend .. and I am "OK" with that till the time he is 100% .. perfect timing in terms of making a push for playoffs and ..... As predicted earlier i wud say 2nd round exit for the dubs .....

If he comes earlier that will be a bonus ...... lets hope for the best !!
    well thats a bit vague... do you think he will be back immediately after the all star break of 3 yrs after the all star break?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well thats a bit vague... do you think he will be back immediately after the all star break of 3 yrs after the all star break?
    If i am talking about the playoff run for this year as well as 2nd round exit this year ... what makes u think i am not talking about this year's all star break for Andrew Bogut ???????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GSP View Post
    If i am talking about the playoff run for this year as well as 2nd round exit this year ... what makes u think i am not talking about this year's all star break for Andrew Bogut ???????
    you never said anything about this years playoffs.

also there have been soooo many different predictions of when bogut would be back so far... i have no idea what to think

in july bogut said he would definitely be ready to go by training camp.

in september- bob myers came on and said both bogut and curry were right on pace and progressing nicely for the season

in october- they said bogut was a few weeks away, but he should be ready to go by the season opener. They also said he wouldnt come back until he was 100%... which means he must have been 100% on opening night.

In the second week of november they said bogut would be out for 7-10 days.... still waiting on that 7-10 days.

Then I heard he was headed back december 1st for a saturday night game against IND....

I really dont know what to think anymore. so your saying immediately after the all star break? or at some point after the all star break and before the playoffs.

I also heard experts say that if bogut didnt play atleast 50 games this year- the warriors had no chance at the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    you never said anything about this years playoffs.

also there have been soooo many different predictions of when bogut would be back so far... i have no idea what to think

in july bogut said he would definitely be ready to go by training camp.

in september- bob myers came on and said both bogut and curry were right on pace and progressing nicely for the season

in october- they said bogut was a few weeks away, but he should be ready to go by the season opener. They also said he wouldnt come back until he was 100%... which means he must have been 100% on opening night.

In the second week of november they said bogut would be out for 7-10 days.... still waiting on that 7-10 days.

Then I heard he was headed back december 1st for a saturday night game against IND....

I really dont know what to think anymore. so your saying immediately after the all star break? or at some point after the all star break and before the playoffs.

I also heard experts say that if bogut didnt play atleast 50 games this year- the warriors had no chance at the playoffs.
    Right now the experts are looking pretty wrong

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I dont think there is a timetable as of right now. Ive said this many times and i will keep on saying it...as long as we are winning he can take as long as he wants. But as of late, we been playing 500 basketball and it doesn't help that we play small ball with landry and lee most of the game.. kind of hurting us
    I agree as of lately it has been 500 ball. I still can't understand why Barnes is playing 13-15 minutes a game? He was getting hot then all the sudden klay caught fire and Barnes lost playing time? But they play different positions. It's messing with Barnes game and his mind. U can tell by his play on the court. Even green (who I love coming of the bench) is playing more minutes then Barnes

vCash
    It's because Barnes isn't being aggressive and he's not finishing on a consistent basis

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    It's because Barnes isn't being aggressive and he's not finishing on a consistent basis
    this....

barnes is kind of dissapointing. its frusterating because he is soooo much better than his production, and im not jus saying that as a fan with unrealistic expectations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I dont think there is a timetable as of right now. Ive said this many times and i will keep on saying it...as long as we are winning he can take as long as he wants. But as of late, we been playing 500 basketball and it doesn't help that we play small ball with landry and lee most of the game.. kind of hurting us
    I agree as of lately it has been 500 ball. I still can't understand why Barnes is playing 13-15 minutes a game? He was getting hot then all the sudden klay caught fire and Barnes lost playing time? But they play different positions. It's messing with Barnes game and his mind. U can tell by his play on the court. Even green (who I love coming of the bench) is playing more minutes then Barnes

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast