Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Bogut

vCash

Andrew Bogut

Just curious and opening up a discussion. Is Bogut even still rehabbing? or is the team just letting him rest? When he comes back, do you think he will be the starter? or will coach bring him in with the second unit so we don't have to play small and lose productivity with biedrins? I'm just curious because there hasn't been any news on bogut, and I was wondering if this is a strategic move that the warriors are making. Get through December/January then bring him in for the remainder of the season.... Ideas?

vCash
    have no idea- I think they are trying to take attention off the whole bogut situation until they have some definite good news to share.

A small thing, but I noticed bogut wasnt on his weekly show with tom tolbert last week. There was also no mention of why he wasnt on.... I think the warriors PR put themselves in a really really bad place a few weeks back... and any talk about him or his status now will just bring the media right back to "the warriors lied to the fans and this is the end of the world now"
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Has Bogut travelled with the team on this trip?

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Bogut isn't traveling with the team, and he is still rehabbing. He won't be back for a while though, and no when he comes back healthy he'll be the starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    There is already an Andrew Bogut thread

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Bogut isn't traveling with the team, and he is still rehabbing. He won't be back for a while though, and no when he comes back healthy he'll be the starter.
    Idk if they make him the starter if things are still going well the rookie keeps improving at center then they will work him in slowly

vCash
    I mean i see that he is a starter type of player, but adding him to the starting rotation wont improve the team... it's when we go to our bench with lee and landry that we go down in stats... but i think if we can give lee a break and run with Bogut with the bench crew then i think we wouldn't put ourselves in situations where we are up by 10 then down by 7... i mean he is a starter, but work him in slowly.

and sorry i didn't know there was a bogut thread.

vCash
    If Bogut isn't a starter not only will he be pissed, but 99% of the fans will be pissed as well.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    I mean i see that he is a starter type of player, but adding him to the starting rotation wont improve the team... it's when we go to our bench with lee and landry that we go down in stats... but i think if we can give lee a break and run with Bogut with the bench crew then i think we wouldn't put ourselves in situations where we are up by 10 then down by 7... i mean he is a starter, but work him in slowly.

and sorry i didn't know there was a bogut thread.
    our bench will get an upgrade with ezeli matched up against second string centers. Bogut will start. Even if he can only play 20-25 minutes a night, he will start games and probably finish them as well.

vCash
    But that was part of the prob he would start then sit and get cold the come on to finish and his ankle would be swelling up. If he is the leader I think he is I believe he will let the rookie start for a couple of games while working back into playing shape then take the starting job. Now a lot of this has to do with when he comes back too.

vCash
    If Bogut isn't a starter not only will he be pissed, but 99% of the fans will be pissed as well.
    If he is a true leader he will want to earn it back not be given it. Give him few games off the bench to regain form and game speed(just cause he starts on the bench doesn't mean he won't finish the game).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    But that was part of the prob he would start then sit and get cold the come on to finish and his ankle would be swelling up. If he is the leader I think he is I believe he will let the rookie start for a couple of games while working back into playing shape then take the starting job. Now a lot of this has to do with when he comes back too.
    I think that was a BS reason they gave for him shutting it down. The minute restriction wasnt that big of a deal. His ankle wasnt right, and he wasnt ready to play at the nba level.

vCash

Bight

Just curious, how many min/game is he projected to get once he comes back? Also, what's his projected impact (ppg,rpg,bpg ect)?

Warriors are an interesting team and bogut used to be one of the best bigs in the game..just haven't heard much talk about him..

Note- The title should be "bogut". I suck with ipods..
    Last edited by Bos_Sports4Life; 12-26-2012 at 01:23 PM.

vCash
    I dont think there is a timetable as of right now. Ive said this many times and i will keep on saying it...as long as we are winning he can take as long as he wants. But as of late, we been playing 500 basketball and it doesn't help that we play small ball with landry and lee most of the game.. kind of hurting us

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    How many bogut threads are going to be made this season? Someone get a mod in here asap and make a sticky Bogut thread for the rest of the season, this forum is a mess.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast