Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Game 43: Golden State Warriors (26-16) @ Milwaukee Bucks (22-19)

@

Saturday, January 26th, 2013
    5:30PM Pacific Time

Bradley Center
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    The 414

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs

Milwaukee Bucks

THE RUNDOWN

MUST WIN GAME

Warriors road record: 12-10
    Bucks home record: 11-9

Thread goal: 300 posts
    Last edited by MackShock; 01-26-2013 at 10:55 PM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    thompson vs ellis.... lets see whos really the better player. I have a feeling ellis is gonna wanna go right at him. and bogut still not motivated enough to come back and play against his old team even.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    im hoping that the players want to get last nights loss out of their minds... lets hope they come out with some fire tonight. They are on the tail end of a back to back.... but I dont see it like that cuz there was no energy out there at all last night. they basically took the night off LOL

vCash
    lol mackshock.... I guess thats how players respond when they make or get snubbed from an all star team.... they jus go out and assume they accomplished what they needed too. im surprised landry and jack joined in on the laying down.... looked like them with the hornets all over again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    im hoping that the players want to get last nights loss out of their minds... lets hope they come out with some fire tonight. They are on the tail end of a back to back.... but I dont see it like that cuz there was no energy out there at all last night. they basically took the night off LOL
    This is stupid because Klay Thompson is the better player and it is not fairly close in any kind of statistical break down. One game wouldn't change this.

vCash
    lol mackshock.... I guess thats how players respond when they make or get snubbed from an all star team.... they jus go out and assume they accomplished what they needed too. im surprised landry and jack joined in on the laying down.... looked like them with the hornets all over again
    Stop talking if you are going to say stupid things. That's reserved for ODP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    This is stupid because Klay Thompson is the better player and it is not fairly close in any kind of statistical break down. One game wouldn't change this.
    klay thompson is more efficient when he is wide open as the 3rd or 4th option on the floor than monta is when monta is being guarded by 3 players and is the first option on his team. Id agree with that. However- when monta had some talent on his team with baron and stephen jackson... he scored 20 ppg at over 50% from the floor.

I doubt klay thompson could have gotten us a top 5 center in a trade- so im not the only one who thinks monta is the better player

vCash
    expect landry to have a big game...hes from milwaukee.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    he's right. when monta played with baron, he shot 53 percent. Monta was phenominal. But people are so ignorant. Once Monta's percentage went down, but his scoring went up, people think that he all of a sudden became better.

vCash
    theyre both on back to backs so fatigue aint an excuse.

the warriors are coming in from chicago (1.5 hours from milwaukee)

the bucks are coming from cleveland (6.75 hours from milwaukee)

so fatigue is DEFINITELY not an excuse.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    is your only evidence only going to be statistics? at this point monta is better than thompson in their careers. fact.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Zacharia and the guru on 957 the game just announced Bogut will likely play tonight against his old team...fingers crossed!
    Go dubs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotcurry View Post
    Zacharia and the guru on 957 the game just announced Bogut will likely play tonight against his old team...fingers crossed!
    Go dubs!
    yeah I heard that too, but I cant find any real beat writer talking about it at all.

Besides- Zacharia went on to talk about how David Lee might not be a good all star cuz of his struggles in one game last night against noah. he also forgot jamaul crawfords name (2 days after the huuuuuge rant on TNT about the all star snubs)... so my conslusion is that he is more of a casual fan and isnt THAT into the ins and outs of the NBA.

LOL- They also said it might not be a good idea to "rush" bogut back for this game- they are aware that he has been out over a yr since orignally hurting the ankle right. I think the term rush is being stretched a lot there. If they were rushing him- he would have been playing last yr in late march-early april

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Intentionally missing this one. It's bad enough hearing about Monta almost every day in the warriors forum without him being on the team or playing against us, even if I help instigate him as a topic. I don't need another night of it. Hope we win. Spare me all that is Monta til next game. Go Dubs!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    klay thompson is more efficient when he is wide open as the 3rd or 4th option on the floor than monta is when monta is being guarded by 3 players and is the first option on his team. Id agree with that. However- when monta had some talent on his team with baron and stephen jackson... He scored 20 ppg at over 50% from the floor.

I doubt klay thompson could have gotten us a top 5 center in a trade- so im not the only one who thinks monta is the better player
    lol ahahahahahaha. Monta's traditional stats have been anemic this year (you don't have that) and his advanced stats are far below Klay's. It's borderline stupid to think Monta is better than Klay.

Monta sucked every year except his second year in the league. He has literally only posted one positive offensive year and horrible stats in basically every single category.

Klay's points per 100 possession is 97 right now. That's ****ing elite defense. One of the biggest reasons we are a top nine defensive team.

Klay is closer to Manu Ginobli than Ellis is to Klay. It's a fact. It doesn't matter if the Bucks mortgaged the future because they wanted the eight seed last year. Their win curvature dropped because Captain Jack means more to winning than Ellis, part of the reason the Spurs won 20 in a row last year.

Klay at the time was getting 15 minutes a game behind Ellis and we wanted to keep the younger play, of course they'd go with the known quantity. This is a very stupid way to evalute the players. "BUCKS TRADED FOR ELLIS HE IS BETTER LOL"

Use
    basketball reference
    82games

So you can you avoid making dumb comments.
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 01-26-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast