Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If you could remove one person from this organization, who would it be?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coach Casey

5 10.42%
  • GM Brian Colangelo

17 35.42%
  • Andrea Bargnani

25 52.08%
  • Other (post below)

1 2.08%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GameBreaker View Post
    But, tonight. Liliard is gonna no-vaseline us.
    I wouldn't be surprised since Lowry's defense has been shaky. Not to mention we have Calderon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Trade Bargnani to the Spurs for their GM. I know Greg Pop likes Bargnani.
    i was thinking about that. not the trading Bargnani part, but do the same rules of tampering apply to coaches and executives as do for players? let's offer them 500 million dollars for their GM/Coach duo.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    We're always playing on the road lol. I'm guessing this is another loss. Hopefully the game is close though.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeleafs View Post
    its only a 3.5 point spread for the Blazers...Maybe a win tonight?
    With Batum and Matthews out, it's probably the most winnable game we've played @Portland in a long time.

Their bench is beyond terrible. It's literally Aldridge and Lillard vs our whole team. Definitely a game we can win, but we stink, so...

To the poll, I'd want Andrea gone. He's the only one we'd get anything back for, and I like Casey, and I like BC. Outside of anything Bargnani-related, BC has been a good GM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    We're always playing on the road lol. I'm guessing this is another loss. Hopefully the game is close though.
    Yeah we're actually 3-4 at home, which is kinda amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeleafs View Post
    its only a 3.5 point spread for the Blazers...Maybe a win tonight?
    with 2 big injuries for Blazers and their bench being so weak, all signs point to a raptors win. But knowing our team, all it takes is one bad quarter and they are out of the game for good. Some unknown Portland bench player will set career highs against us tonight!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I don't get it. Is it the way he looks, how he plays, or just a feeling you get?

When we got him I expected him to be the 3rd PG. He has exceeded my expectations with his leadership and toughness. This exerpt from this article shows his value with one of the rookies:

He is a great influence on Jonas: http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba...7849--nba.html
    You've convinced me with John.

But not with Aaron Gray...

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i was thinking about that. not the trading Bargnani part, but do the same rules of tampering apply to coaches and executives as do for players? let's offer them 500 million dollars for their GM/Coach duo.
    I believe you have to ask permission from the organization if you want to consider hiring someone in that organization.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Yeah we're actually 3-4 at home, which is kinda amazing.
    how is that amazing? As I have said before, we are not as bad as people think we are. Man if it wasn't for Jefferson's lucky 3-pointer, we would be over .500 at home (and we had good games against the Spurs and Pacers at home).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    with 2 big injuries for Blazers and their bench being so weak, all signs point to a raptors win. But knowing our team, all it takes is one bad quarter and they are out of the game for good. Some unknown Portland bench player will set career highs against us tonight!
    Luke Babbitt? is he still on the team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post

As long as guys like Hickson and Pavlovic dont go MJ on us we should win this game.
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    If Batum and Wes are out, then we got a chance. I wish for once we could have a game where we played good for all four quarters.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    how is that amazing? As I have said before, we are not as bad as people think we are. Man if it wasn't for Jefferson's lucky 3-pointer, we would be over .500 at home (and we had good games against the Spurs and Pacers at home).
    I've agreed in other threads that we're not so bad. I'm just saying it's unusual that a team be close to .500 at home, and .071 on the road...

vCash
    Raptors win tonight. Bargnani 30 points. Calderon has a good game.

Yes, I said it.

Side note:

Does anyone think that Lowry could be the reason we are stuggling so much this year? I realize he's a stat machine. I just get this feeling from watching games that he and calderon are both killing offensive rhythm. I mean really, they are the exact opposite from each other. How is this team supposed to develop any identity?

Lowry:
    Drives the ball, high tempo, isn't the greatest playermaker, turnover prone, will jack up quick shots, great scorer, doesn't seem to be a "court general".

Calderon:
    Rarely drives the ball, always looks for the pass, slow tempo, not the greatest scorer, uses up the entire shot clock, lowest turnover ratio you can find, a "court general".

I know there are good and bad with both players, but I was just trying to point out the differences. Really, how the hell is Casey supposed to develop a system that has COMPLETELY different ball handlers? I love Lowry as a ball player, but I'm really starting to wonder if he can play PG on a winning team.

vCash
    I doubt BC will be fired, I think ownership will just let his contract expire and hire a new GM in the offseason.

Same goes for Casey, and I doubt the new GM that takes over will bring him back after two losing seasons.

Obviously I would like Bargs to be traded, but I don't know if I want Colangelo to be the one to do it.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast