Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: which defense is better?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2011 was better

10 37.04%
  • 2012 is better

17 62.96%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    That's right, 5/$35 mil would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    We've played a tougher schedule though this year too.

And I really hope we re up Goldson. Just hope he isn't stupid with his demands

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    We've played a tougher schedule though this year too.

And I really hope we re up Goldson. Just hope he isn't stupid with his demands
    If he is, he'll get the tag again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    He's sign a deal to help us win
    or else he gets the tag again

lol.

vCash
    I hope not. He seems to have turned the corner. Where I do think his hit on Hernandez was a penalty...I also think he's been called for some that shouldn't have been. Plus, like rap likes to point out...it was pretty clear that Hernandez was afraid he was gonna get lit up again on the very next play that was picked off by A Smith. Hopefully, they get a long term deal done with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    I hope not. He seems to have turned the corner. Where I do think his hit on Hernandez was a penalty...I also think he's been called for some that shouldn't have been. Plus, like rap likes to point out...it was pretty clear that Hernandez was afraid he was gonna get lit up again on the very next play that was picked off by A Smith. Hopefully, they get a long term deal done with him.
    Exactly! Also why I agree the hit was a penalty, you can see him ducking his head TRYING to not hit him in the helmet. Goldson hits HARD, but he always tries to do everything legal... but some times the speed of the game catches him.

Still... I'll take his play every week. Sure he got the penalty, but that hit also as you said caused the turnover. I'd call that a win
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Really? I didn't think that should have been called a penalty. There was no helmet to helmet. What is he supposed to do, let Hernendez catch it, then tackle him. I thought the hit was good and the penalty was garbage.

By the way, I wasn't suggesting that he shouldn't get a long-term deal. I think he is very deserving. I would have no problem giving him an Eric Weddle deal. I was simply stating that even if we can't get a deal done, he will be back next year on the franchise tag.

vCash
    Really? I didn't think that should have been called a penalty. There was no helmet to helmet. What is he supposed to do, let Hernendez catch it, then tackle him. I thought the hit was good and the penalty was garbage.

By the way, I wasn't suggesting that he shouldn't get a long-term deal. I think he is very deserving. I would have no problem giving him an Eric Weddle deal. I was simply stating that even if we can't get a deal done, he will be back next year on the franchise tag.
    I didn't think it was a dirty hit, but on the replay I thought his helmet hit right on the side of Hernandez' facemast. Besides...technically I think the rule says "head/neck area". Like I said though...not a dirty hit. He was trying to lead with his shoulder and knock the ball out. Just a bang bang play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Agree... but so far I think over this year is better, but we just haven't gotten the take aways that we got last year. If we did... we'd be 13-0 (Shut up, that's how it plays in my head!)
    Hell, if we had the kicker we had last year we'd be 12-1

vCash
    In what world was Goldson's hit a penalty?

vCash
    Goodell's world
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    In what world was Goldson's hit a penalty?
    I loved that that hit got in Hernandez's head so bad. Caused the Aldon interception. I love having that intimidation factor he brings.

vCash
    Give me this years... we just seem to have more tenacity than last year. Plus we have played a much more difficult schedule vs. better competition and in an improved division.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-5
    Warriors = 16-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    34 to NE, 42 to Seattle... I think that puts this topic to rest. The 49ers 2011 season was their season to win it all... everything went their way...

2012 just isn't as good. They also have injuries they didn't have last year. Not to mention they won't be hosting an NFC Championship game.

Special teams are weaker, defense isn't as good against the run.

Those Kyle Williams fumbles will bite the 49ers more than they think.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    You're right. The season's over.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast