Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: which defense is better?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2011 was better

10 37.04%
  • 2012 is better

17 62.96%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I want Culliver on Welker in this coming game and Rogers on Lloyd. Two match ups that would help us out.

Rogers would take Lloyd out of the game. Rogers is physical while Lloyd is not, and Lloyd does not possess a lot of speed so Rogers can stay with him easily. It's a good match up.
    Good thing is I think Cox matches up well vs Lloyd also. Like you said...physical CBs are not Lloyd's specialty.

vCash
    The takeaway number last year was not going to be reached again, they are a much much better team defending the pass now. I like this years D better

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Personally i think Rogers is a little overrated, he may have some trouble with welker this wknd, similar to amendola

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Doesn't matter who's on Welker. We don't have anyone that can slow him down.

vCash
    Just force him to the middle like rap was saying, a few hard hits from the safeties and that will slow him down.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Good thing is I think Cox matches up well vs Lloyd also. Like you said...physical CBs are not Lloyd's specialty.
    Yep. Get your hands on him right away. Just make sure you don't miss...

Slap Hands!

vCash
    The team has a lot more depth and rookies (Cullver and Smith) have only gotten that much better. Cox has been a good fit and our secondary has kept us in games. It will suck to lose Goldson after the season but Cullver should be more than capable to step in.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    The team has a lot more depth and rookies (Cullver and Smith) have only gotten that much better. Cox has been a good fit and our secondary has kept us in games. It will suck to lose Goldson after the season but Cullver should be more than capable to step in.
    Why on earth would we get rid of Goldson? I think he would be a priority to keep for sure.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    Huh? Culliver is a CB and Goldson is a safety. Regardless, Goldson isn't going anywhere in the offseason. At the very least, he'll be back in red and gold on a franchise tag. More likely, they'll get something done long-term. He is playing as good as any safety in the NFL right now. He will be the highest paid safety in the league, and I think he has finally earned it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Why on earth would we get rid of Goldson? I think he would be a priority to keep for sure.
    With Bowman signed, he is the #1 priority.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Agreed. He's a mad man out there, and when he's playing his best game, IMHO he's the best safety in the league.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I absolutely agree. I could have sworn we tagged him in the offseason, not sure who I am confusing him with, but without question he needs to be locked up.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Any idea on years and price range annually Goldson is looking to get? I thought I read he turned down 5 yrs/$25 mil.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I would be willing to grossly overpay him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Any idea on years and price range annually Goldson is looking to get? I thought I read he turned down 5 yrs/$25 mil.
    He turned down 5 years $25 mil. It was rumored that he wanted something in the range of Eric Weddle's 5 year, $40 mil deal. If they could come to a compromise and sign a 5 year, $35 mil deal, that would be great for both parties in my opinion.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast