Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I like him. Obviously he makes a lot of rookie mistakes, but he plays with great energy and looks to have the potential to be a real good defender too. Definitely will be an important piece for us moving forward.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    he is already a better rebounder than bargnani

and his defense is just a adjustment issue to the game

all he needs to do is get more years under his belt and gain some muscle, and he will not get into foul trouble as much, which would allow him to play better defense and stay on the floor longer. added muscle will help his rebounding as well

overall i am ecstatic about this guy. he quickly became a favourite player of mine, i just wished they gave him the ball more often down low, because i feel our team relies too much on the jump shot, and establishing the post game helps in so many facets of our offense

vCash
    best player in a few years.

anyways

www.firebc.com

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I don't think we are utilizing him very well.

Like you said, I think we should be feeding him the ball in the post a lot more, good things seems to happen when we do, he either gets fouled or he gets an easy basket, too bad the coach fails to see this.

His man on man defense has been pretty bad, he obviously needs to get stronger and just overall more experience. I think he should actually be guarding opposing teams PF's for the time being, Bargs is the better option to guard C's right now.
    Exactly this. On offense, he rarely gets the ball, even when he has a good position to score.

On defense he gets scored on way too easily.

vCash
    i absolutely hate the way he is utilized offensively. i feel like he can get a lot of teams out of position with his passing ability and low post game. they need to start running the offense through him a little more and see what he can create for us. good things seem to happen more often then not when he gets consistent touches. defensively, he can still use some work and should learn how to take a charge here and there. however, i do like how he is always trying to play his man straight up.

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    hes underachieved as a 5th pick tbh, probably its the coaching

vCash
    He is a pretty good rebounder. 5.3 boards for only 23 minutes is solid for a rookie Center. Look at Chandlers rebounding rookie numbers. They weren't any better. Still i would argue with the people saying he is definitively better than Kanter. I know they are different players but i think Kanter has just as much potential and a bit more developed inside game.

vCash
    He isn't as good as the hype bc made about him. That was unfair. I see him being an all star one day but not a perennial all star. He will be a solid starting center but not a franchise cornerstone. Also someone needs to tell him to stop setting picks four feet outside the 3 point line. Caseys offense is ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    i absolutely hate the way he is utilized offensively. i feel like he can get a lot of teams out of position with his passing ability and low post game. they need to start running the offense through him a little more and see what he can create for us. good things seem to happen more often then not when he gets consistent touches. defensively, he can still use some work and should learn how to take a charge here and there. however, i do like how he is always trying to play his man straight up.
    I will not agree with anyone who thinks we need to 'free ed davis' or who thinks Lowry is 'max contract worthy'. Hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets33 View Post
    I will not agree with anyone who thinks we need to 'free ed davis' or who thinks Lowry is 'max contract worthy'. Hilarious.
    Lowry hasn't proven yet this season that he deserves a max... But the Raps need to free Ed Davis & pair him up with Valanciunas.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets33 View Post
    you're a tool. 'max-contract worthy' in my little msg box isnt aimed to lowry.... i just put it up there referring to myself. i hardly think hes max contract worthy, and please explain why davis doesnt deserve more PT.... oh right, its because bargs is severely outplaying him.

btw... what the hell does anything you've been wrong about have to do with my post?

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    don't worry, I think you're max contract worthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    don't worry, I think you're max contract worthy
    exactly. i knew someone here had a brain

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    Bargnani such an oaf.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    his defense has really dissapointed me but. if he can fix that (im sure he will) he should be a solid player in the future.. however his number right now... are pretty right on where i pegged them to be at the start of the year. so ...
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast