Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    For a 20 year old rookie, I think he is doing outstanding. It is well known that bigs take longer to develop then perimeter players. Most of them aren't even drafted until they are 22 ffs. Even the great Dwight Howard only averaged 1.4 bpg when he was 20, and he was in his second year playing almost 37mpg.

With his work ethic and attitude, I see him as a beast in 3 years.

vCash
    A good starting C in a league that no longer has too many great 5's. dont see any star potential there but im happy with him as our starting 5 moving fwd.

vCash
    i think he will be a very good player for a very long time...
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    He has no star quality because hes not doing 360 dunks and reverse windmills

I think he's a star in the making

vCash
    Great Fundamentals. He will learn a lot from the Dream if ownership spends a little to hire Hakeem.

vCash
    Like his potential and game, and even though I originally thought he can easily handle 30-35 minutes, I think he needs to get slowly worked in and understand if he plays like 20 minutes or something.

It looks like the pace of the game is wearing on him and he gets tired easily after a couple hard fought possessions. Come his third year is when I expect him to become accustomed to everything and start becoming a force. Until then we need a C to rotate with him, primarily a veteran that he can be taught by and learn some things from.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    again tho.. hes been alright.. can be very good in the future... i said he wouldnt play big minutes and guessed his rookie numbers somewhere between. 6 and 5 to and i gave him a ROOKIE cieling of 8-8 .. so his offense has surprised me in a good way his defense has been pretty poor but hes really young so im not too worried.. but hes been about as i had hoped maybe a tad better... but i said from the start all those people who were saying he could be ROY were tools....
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    again tho.. hes been alright.. can be very good in the future... i said he wouldnt play big minutes and guessed his rookie numbers somewhere between. 6 and 5 to and i gave him a ROOKIE cieling of 8-8 .. so his offense has surprised me in a good way his defense has been pretty poor but hes really young so im not too worried.. but hes been about as i had hoped maybe a tad better... but i said from the start all those people who were saying he could be ROY were tools....
    i'm telling you man, hold tight on judging his defence. wait until he has a steady, reliable partner and he will look better. he's green as hell though, for sure but he's also 20!!

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i'm telling you man, hold tight on judging his defence. wait until he has a steady, reliable partner and he will look better. he's green as hell though, for sure but he's also 20!!
    thats why i said im not too worried aha....

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    I'm really impressed with JV so far. He's been more NBA ready than I expected, and he's actually been better defensively than I personally expected him to be. Sky's the limit for this kid, and alot of his Star potential lies in who will be playing with him in the future. It's a team game, and as a C, he'll need someone to make him look good night in and night out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    you're a tool. 'max-contract worthy' in my little msg box isnt aimed to lowry.... i just put it up there referring to myself. i hardly think hes max contract worthy, and please explain why davis doesnt deserve more PT.... oh right, its because bargs is severely outplaying him.

btw... what the hell does anything you've been wrong about have to do with my post?
    My bad on the max contract thing. Calling me a tool though? Chill pal. Honest mistake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapsfanforlife View Post
    I'm really impressed with JV so far. He's been more NBA ready than I expected, and he's actually been better defensively than I personally expected him to be. Sky's the limit for this kid, and alot of his Star potential lies in who will be playing with him in the future. It's a team game, and as a C, he'll need someone to make him look good night in and night out.
    how bad did you expect him to be on defense O.o ....

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    i feel like you are being a little harsh in your evaluation of his defense to this point.

vCash
    I'll throw that back at you...how good did you expect him to be? Personally I expected him to be completely lost against many of the leagues bigs...but he has played with them for the most part. I think that he is a good team defender, and is able to remain mobile for the most part...which has allowed him to alter shots and get a pretty good blocks per game avg as a rook. Is he perfect no...but jesus christ...what the frig did you expect from a rookie?

vCash
    The only thing that I have smiled about all season is when ED and JV are on the court @ the same time with Derozan as well.
    If Fields can come back and be solid then I will be a happy person.
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast