Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bob ryan for Defensive Coordinator? and I want matt elam damnit!

vCash
    and Margus hunt cause he can play DT and DE reminds me of JJ Watt he is a beast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Umm no way in hell I want him on this team he can't tackle for **** in case you missed the championship game he was getting trucked by both lacy and Yeldon no way he does **** in the nfl where everyone is as good or better then those too
    Sure... base it off of one game.. smart thing to do. I'm surprised you are not a professional scout.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Yup, report says he'll be ready for 2013, so wont really make a difference unless they dont allow him to run as much. We unfortunately need to rely on the rest of the NFC East to play well

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Umm no way in hell I want him on this team he can't tackle for **** in case you missed the championship game he was getting trucked by both lacy and Yeldon no way he does **** in the nfl where everyone is as good or better then those too
    Sure... base it off of one game.. smart thing to do. I'm surprised you are not a professional scout.
    Actually he missed more then just those tackles he did it all season! I should be a scout since some scouts have already been saying he is a fringe first rounder now

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    That RGIII trade is looking pretty, PRETTY good right about now, for us.

Yeah, the Skins made the playoffs this year and won 10 games, however, the future of RGIII as of right now, is unclear and the timetable for his return is estimated of about 6-8 months..though, who knows.. everybody is different, it could take sooner, or even longer.. What it means for the Rams is, this year we have our 2 1st rounder in the upper-middle end of the draft.. and than next year we'll have another two, with Washington's pick potentially being a bit lower.

So on that note, we're in pretty good shape, as far as the results from the blockbuster deal we struck right before last seasons draft.

For now, however, we need to worry about this year. Who do we target in the 1st round? Is offense our main priority? We obviously need a no. 1 receiver and depth along our o.line.
    On defense we need more run stuffers and more help for our coverage unit.

Thoughts? Do you think we take one defensive player and one offensive player in the first? Or do we flat out attack the offensive talents in the first and than go defense later on in the draft?
    It'll certainly be interesting and I can't wait for April.
    Last edited by STL Don; 01-09-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Mets beat me to it! If we could get Teo I would be ecstatic! He would be perfect as a Sam. He's quick and great in coverage.

JD are those experts the same ones that made him the Heisman runner-up, or the winner of the Maxwell, Camp, Lombardi, Butkus, Nagurski, Bednarik, and Lott awards?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Mets beat me to it! If we could get Teo I would be ecstatic! He would be perfect as a Sam. He's quick and great in coverage.

JD are those experts the same ones that made him the Heisman runner-up, or the winner of the Maxwell, Camp, Lombardi, Butkus, Nagurski, Bednarik, and Lott awards?
    No but after the way he played everyone realizes him being a finalist for the heisman was a joke. He wasn't even the best linebacker in that game everyone and their dog is saying Cj mosely proved he is the best LB in the country look it up! Te'o got taken to the woodshed and put to death like a rabid dog

Michael Wacha

vCash
    I prefer not to make knee-jerk judgements. His history speaks for itself. He wasn't the only one missing tackles, which leads me to believer it was a bad game plan. Instead of containing and filling holes they were attacking and over pursuing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    I prefer not to make knee-jerk judgements. His history speaks for itself. He wasn't the only one missing tackles, which leads me to believer it was a bad game plan. Instead of containing and filling holes they were attacking and over pursuing.
    Is he playing in the senior bowl?

Michael Wacha

vCash
    The NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah is "still certain" that Notre Dame senior ILB Manti Te'o will remain a first-round pick.
    "He will excel during his interviews with individual teams, and his leadership abilities and intelligence will elevate his stock," Jeremiah explained. "Everyone has a bad game or two during their career; NFL teams won't overreact to the Monday night massacre." Te'o's game was "horrible," but like Jeremiah, we agree that Te'o will be a good but not great prospect. In fact, the NFL likely had him pegged as such this entire season.

shows that there is a little doubt
    Last edited by JoeDirt05; 01-09-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Michael Wacha

vCash
    The NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah called Alabama junior LB C.J. Mosley the "most talented defender" in the BCS National Championship.
    We think Louis Nix and Dee Milliner also showed well, but Mosley was easily the best linebacker on the field. The junior already declared his intentions of returning for his senior season, but we believe he may be the most talented player at his position in the country. After focusing on coverage as a sophomore, Mosley is now a complete linebacker due to his physicality and speed when attacking blockers and ball carriers in the running game.

Michael Wacha

vCash
    wouldn't mind teo, don't want to switch to 3/4 defense.

give me warmack and vaccaro in the 1st, and olb in the 2nd and wr in the 3rd. my cousin in the 4th/ 5th
    BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chonbon View Post

give me warmack and vaccaro in the 1st, and olb in the 2nd and wr in the 3rd. my cousin in the 4th/ 5th
    love warmack i want lacy some where in there he reminds me a lot of Sjax

Michael Wacha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chonbon View Post

Warmack and Vaccaro are good ideas. I'd prefer not grabbing a safety in the first round, though. There's depth there, we can wait til the 3rd and grab a WR in the 4th. I really want us to grab a run stuffing DT with our second first rounder and Warmack with the first.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast