Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 682
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    487
    vCash
    1500
    no d tackle in the first need to address other needs first would not mind a dt in the third though

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,856
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    So...picks 16 and 22, then?
    I'll take it.

    Still like Warmack with the 16th if he's still there.

    Maybe grab a good big run stuffing DT in the likes of Brockers with the 2nd first rounder.

    Then in the 2nd round, we should either go safety or eifert or ertz if by some miracle they are still there around then.
    Why? We just got brockers and paid big money for Langford

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    140
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    thats what i said
    Thats a good plan. Jenkins and him could be a tandem for a long time. I read that the honey badger can even play saftey for us!

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    487
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegold39 View Post
    Thats a good plan. Jenkins and him could be a tandem for a long time. I read that the honey badger can even play saftey for us!
    i like the corners we have on this roster we do have jenkins and finnegan who is a better tandem also we did draft tru who i really like were set at cb i feel and dont forget that we have fletch. i would not take honey badge till late fifth or the sixth to many off field issues with me as hard as it is to handle we need to take players that we actually need then what we liked in college thats why i would not have a problem going og and ot in the first. the te in the 2nd then a olb in the third or if we dont go with two lineman in the first go saftey the other but again this saftey pos is so deep we could get a serviceable guy in the 4th or in the 5th like a guy in swearinger also are saftey pos will be better when fa starts because no craig derp

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,157
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chop:25003382
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegold39 View Post
    Thats a good plan. Jenkins and him could be a tandem for a long time. I read that the honey badger can even play saftey for us!
    i like the corners we have on this roster we do have jenkins and finnegan who is a better tandem also we did draft tru who i really like were set at cb i feel and dont forget that we have fletch. i would not take honey badge till late fifth or the sixth to many off field issues with me as hard as it is to handle we need to take players that we actually need then what we liked in college thats why i would not have a problem going og and ot in the first. the te in the 2nd then a olb in the third or if we dont go with two lineman in the first go saftey the other but again this saftey pos is so deep we could get a serviceable guy in the 4th or in the 5th like a guy in swearinger also are saftey pos will be better when fa starts because no craig derp
    I like our corners too...but Fletcher's a free agent now.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33
    vCash
    1500
    What if we double dip in safties? Like Reid and Elam because i have a woody for Matt Elam he has a nose for the ball

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,856
    vCash
    1500

    2013 NFL Draft News Thread

    The 2014 first rounder from the skins is looking good right now reports out of D.C. Are saying rg3 torn his acl and pcl and will be out 14 to 18 months

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  8. #113
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,320
    vCash
    1500
    Don't like injuries but we might get a top 5 pick from that!


    The Cult of Gattis

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,157
    vCash
    1500
    Feel bad for RG3. But the Redskins deserve it for keeping him out there when he was obviously struggling with the knee.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,856
    vCash
    1500
    with RG3 more then likely out next season is everyone going to say we made a horrible choice to trade him now?

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, CA
    Posts
    2,130
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Why? We just got brockers and paid big money for Langford
    because Langford was average and our run defense is still 17th ranked. I don't like the depth at DT personally, but I do like the depth at Safety. I feel like Safety can be addressed in the second round at the earliest, only like one safety is worthy of a first rounder.

    I don't see what else we should grab with the second first rounder:

    - Kendricks is picking up his game, I don't like the idea of grabbing a TE in the first round, especially since I feel eifert or ertz will fall to our second rounder.
    - The depth at OLB is good enough to wait.
    - I don't like any WRs in the first couple of rounds at all. Too risky. If we are getting one, I would rather it be in the fourth or fifth round, there are some sleepers.
    - if we get Warmack, I can't see Fisher drafting an OT with the other first rounder. And don't forget, Fisher loves drafting defensive players high, so I can see him taking a DT in the first round.

    The skill positions are lacking this year. I would rather fortify our front 4 and take eifert, ertz, or a safety in the second round.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

    "You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

    Les Snead

  12. #117
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,320
    vCash
    1500
    Might be tough at 16 but I would rather get a beast DE to sub in/out with Quinn and Long to keep them all fresh like the Giants have done the last few years. It's a passing league now and the only way to slow it down is with a good pash rush.


    The Cult of Gattis

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    487
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Might be tough at 16 but I would rather get a beast DE to sub in/out with Quinn and Long to keep them all fresh like the Giants have done the last few years. It's a passing league now and the only way to slow it down is with a good pash rush.
    maybe get one in the later rounds but not in the first or second we need people at needs like olb, s, o-line, and maybe te

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,831
    vCash
    1500
    Walterfootball has Teo falling all the way to 17! Could we get him at 16?

    Teo
    Warmack
    Ertz
    Rambo


  15. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,856
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Walterfootball has Teo falling all the way to 17! Could we get him at 16?

    Teo
    Warmack
    Ertz
    Rambo
    Umm no way in hell I want him on this team he can't tackle for **** in case you missed the championship game he was getting trucked by both lacy and Yeldon no way he does **** in the nfl where everyone is as good or better then those too

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •