Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Tennessee junior WR Justin Hunter announced on his Twitter page Monday that he will declare for the 2013 NFL Draft.
    Listed at 6-foot-4, 200, Hunter racked up 73 catches for 1,083 yards and nine touchdowns as a junior after suffering a torn left ACL three plays into his sophomore season. In 2012, Hunter wasn't quite the same explosive vertical threat he flashed the ability to be early in his college career, but he figures to regain flexibility and quickness a year removed from the knee reconstruction. He also struggled with dropped passes this year. Hunter still projects as a top-50 pick and top-five receiver drafted in April.

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    maybe my post would be better suited for this section lol

Hey guys Iv been born out of my mind today so i came up with a Free agency/ draft day scenario and i want to see if you guys think it would be possibly cause you guys may know the money situation better then me.

Sign Clady or Jake long.
    Re-sign Amendola
    Sign- Cook or Keller
    Sign Daryle Smith or Barwin
    Draft #18 -Wamback
    Draft#22- Mingo or Jenkins the DT
    2 round #46 - draft Eric Reid
    Then try to move up in the second and get woods, hunter a reciever at that caliber

I just dont know if we got the money to sign clady or long so i was hoping if you guys could let me know that be a beast o-line

Clady/long-Wamback-Wells-Williams- Staffold and all pretty young except wells

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dompazzia View Post
    maybe my post would be better suited for this section lol

Hey guys Iv been born out of my mind today so i came up with a Free agency/ draft day scenario and i want to see if you guys think it would be possibly cause you guys may know the money situation better then me.

Sign Clady or Jake long.
    Re-sign Amendola
    Sign- Cook or Keller
    Sign Daryle Smith or Barwin
    Draft #18 -Wamback
    Draft#22- Mingo or Jenkins the DT
    2 round #46 - draft Eric Reid
    Then try to move up in the second and get woods, hunter a reciever at that caliber

I just dont know if we got the money to sign clady or long so i was hoping if you guys could let me know that be a beast o-line

Clady/long-Wamback-Wells-Williams- Staffold and all pretty young except wells
    I like that you only really ask for one big FA name, the draft part is tough though for if those guys fall the way you have them, like for example, I don't know if both Woods and or Hunter would be available even if we move up in the 2nd or if Snead and Stache want to trade away picks. Would be nice to have a line like that. I'd kill for Long.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash

2013 NFL Draft News Thread

The long to long combo would be quite sexy

I'd take woods over a dline man we are stacked at that postion

Michael Wacha

vCash
    i feel we can use one more d tackle but not a big need

vCash
    we dont need to waste a 1st rounder for a DT
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Thats why if Mingo is there we can take him and he suites the OLB postion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dompazzia View Post
    Thats why if Mingo is there we can take him and he suites the OLB postion
    He is a rush de or a 3-4 olb not a 4-3 backer

Michael Wacha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    we dont need to waste a 1st rounder for a DT
    i know not in the first, if we have a later round pick depending on where we fall i would take jessie williams in the third or depending on what we do in free agency for instance we sign bowe. then in the first round with are first pick take warmack and then take vaccaro. if he happens to not be there then cj mosley or jake matthews i dont think matthews will be there though then i would not mind take a d tackle in the third or even brockers partner in logan in the second i would not mind that i feel we are a little week at d tackle but not d end maybe we take one in the fifth can never have enough d line man

vCash
    idk if you can say our DT position is weak but i see what youre saying;however, our biggest needs, to me at least, is o-line and SS for the love of God if we have to see craig dahl as our starter for 1 more year ill shoot JD
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    idk if you can say our DT position is weak but i see what youre saying;however, our biggest needs, to me at least, is o-line and SS for the love of God if we have to see craig dahl as our starter for 1 more year ill shoot JD
    The starters aren't weak, but we have little to no depth there.

vCash
    outside of brockers and langford who do we have at that position conrath was a fisher fav but he never can stay healthy thats why later on in the draft we address that position or in fa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    The starters aren't weak, but we have little to no depth there.
    really, you think so? I think we are pretty serviceable at DT. we got Cujdo, who is a capable backup. I think Conrath showed a lot of promise in the preseason games and he's a rookie, so I think he'll develop quite nicely. I think they might fish for DTs in camp and that's about it.

assuming we don't move around any of our picks, this is what I would like to see:

1st - OT
    1st - SS
    2nd - OLB
    3rd - SS
    4th - TE
    5th - OT
    6th - RB
    7th - OT

I really want us to get some serious depth at OT. I'm sick of this crappy makeshift line year in and year out. And the reason why I say we go this route is because I was hoping we could get Bowe/Jennings or something similar in FA.

In all honesty, our weakest positions are SS and OT. We need new starters at safety and I want like 15 O line players on our team, lol. I'm sick of everyone getting injured. I'd be happy with the next few years of HEALTHY play from a line of Wells (C), Saffold (RT), Dahl (RG), 1st rounder (LT), and Rok (LG).
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    really, you think so?
    Yes.

And for the rest of your post, I agree that we could use some depth at OL. Although, just drafting a starting tackle and guard even could help us there. Turner would make for a pretty quality backup guard/center (which is what his role was originally supposed to be in the first place). And I suppose Barry Richardson wouldn't be QUITE as terrible if he weren't relied upon to be a starter. Not to mention there's Watkins, but I don't trust him in a starting role any time soon.
    Last edited by bda28; 12-20-2012 at 10:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Yes.
    lol, nice. So you don't like Cudjo or Conrath huh?
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast