Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Cousinsmania claims its first victim

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Cam Cameron in San Diego = LT best back in football
    Cam Cameron in Miami = Ronnie Brown had his best season of his career and led league in all purpose yards before injury
    Cam Cameron in Baltimore = Ray Rice arguably one of the best back in football today.

I know he should've ran Rice more at times but he does have a way with running backs. I wonder where he'll go next..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by murcat410 View Post
    Cam Cameron in San Diego = LT best back in football
    Cam Cameron in Miami = Ronnie Brown had his best season of his career and led league in all purpose yards before injury
    Cam Cameron in Baltimore = Ray Rice arguably one of the best back in football today.

I know he should've ran Rice more at times but he does have a way with running backs. I wonder where he'll go next..
    No one in the NFL "has a way with RBs." Running backs don't really improve their running style when they get to the NFL.

vCash
    Is this because of the game yesterday? I didn't watch, but it seemed like it was the defenses fault.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    No one in the NFL "has a way with RBs." Running backs don't really improve their running style when they get to the NFL.
    Cam has built a system every place that he's been that benefits the running backs and utilizes their strengths and calls up plays that use them in the passing game as well. I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you, his offense consistently puts up amazing running back stats and it's not just a coincidence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Is this because of the game yesterday? I didn't watch, but it seemed like it was the defenses fault.
    This. Your defense gives up 30+ points so you fire the OC? Makes no sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    This. Your defense gives up 30+ points so you fire the OC? Makes no sense.
    He's been on the hot seat forever. He needed to go

vCash
    Cam has built a system every place that he's been that benefits the running backs and utilizes their strengths and calls up plays that use them in the passing game as well. I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you, his offense consistently puts up amazing running back stats and it's not just a coincidence
    You need to stop googling stats and watch the Ravens the last two years.

vCash
    Have you ever watched the Ravens play with Cam Cameron as their OC? Ray Rice is woefully underutilized in that offense. In the four Ravens' losses in 2011 to the Titans, Jaguars, Seahawks, and Chargers (four teams that didn't make the playoffs, I might add), Ray Rice had 13, 8, 5, and 10 carries, respectively. In their other twelve games (all of which they won), Ray Rice never had less than 18 carries. These losses were spread out over the course of the year, so it's not like Cameron ever had a revelation or anything and started feeding him the ball. He's just an idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Mike Shanahan. Give him someone with 2 legs and you've got yourself a 1000-yard running back

Unless, of course, he keeps rotating between backs every few games even though they're doing well like he did the past few years.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Rice not getting the ball enough is a good reason to get rid of any offensive coach. He's the best position player on that side of the ball and from watching a few Ravens games this year, he just hasn't gotten the ball.

I do like Flacco but I don't think he's stepped up quite like the Ravens wanted him to. He couldn't carry the Ravens offense...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyoutsider View Post
    Rice not getting the ball enough is a good reason to get rid of any offensive coach. He's the best position player on that side of the ball and from watching a few Ravens games this year, he just hasn't gotten the ball.

I do like Flacco but I don't think he's stepped up quite like the Ravens wanted him to. He couldn't carry the Ravens offense...
    I blame the scheme for Flacco's problems.

vCash
    We'd be up by 7 and we'd abandon the run. Oh Cam, how you'll not be missed.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I blame the scheme for Flacco's problems.
    His has arm hubris. His arm is too big and that hinders QB's development IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Mike Shanahan. Give him someone with 2 legs and you've got yourself a 1000-yard running back

Unless, of course, he keeps rotating between backs every few games even though they're doing well like he did the past few years.
    I don't know if that's really improving running back style though...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast