Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

My most hated Cowboy now Scandrick is out!!!

So i'm watching the game yesterday and I noticed this 1 player for multiple weeks not just seems to always be in the wrong place and overall just sucks. True he might be a backup but he should be improving every week but instead seems to suck more every week. There was a guy on PSD who tried to defend his horrid play by stating that PFF had him as the best cover guy on the team. Well me I call BS on the PFF analysis of this ragidy scrub, Danny McCray is posibly the worst football player in the NFL. This guy is slow as a broke back snail and every play seems to takes the worst angles on plays. When he does take the right angle he then misses the tackle and slide across the field and then yesterday he specialized in hitting our players instead of the Bengals. Personally after this season I never want to see him in a cowboy uniform and I don't care if he is suppose to be good on ST
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    he didnt play well and he is not ready. We need him in the game though so live with it. We are using depth all over the place.

Deep breath and hope we play well on sunday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys123456 View Post
    he didnt play well and he is not ready. We need him in the game though so live with it. We are using depth all over the place.

Deep breath and hope we play well on sunday
    Hopefully Peprah is back sunday and McCray doesn't play in the secondary
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    McCray is horrible. He's venturing off into Alan Ball territory. This guy couldn't tackle an issue. I'm to the point of thinking that he's scared of contact. He takes the worst angles when attempting to tackle and he always seems outta position. I really don't know what he does well outside of pissing me off

vCash
    I actually think McCray has potential...he's a good tackler on special teams...he could be a good hybrid safety/linebacker once he develops...he was bad yesterday but we didn't give up huge down the field bombs like we saw when A.Ball was back there
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    I actually think McCray has potential...he's a good tackler on special teams...he could be a good hybrid safety/linebacker once he develops...he was bad yesterday but we didn't give up huge down the field bombs like we saw when A.Ball was back there
    That's because the Bengals kept dropping them passes... After knocking out Claiborne, the coach's should consider playing someone else or finding someone else in some other teams practice squads... And once again it shows how ******** the organization is for not getting any real safeties for a while already. I know they drafted a safety but he's not even active and also kinda dumb to make it a solution by drafting a young player at a later round pick to expect it to be the answer at the safety position... But oh well. You would think the organization would learn already to do better but I guess they know better cus they get paid a lot of money...

vCash
    What more did you want them to do?

1) They had two average but capable NFL Safeties in SS Barry Church and FS Gerald Sensabaugh
    2) They drafted a developmental Safety in the 4th round - Matt Johnson
    3) The signed a Veteran Safety in FA as insurance - Brodney Pool
    4) Brodney Pool is found expendable after the emergence of Barry Church
    5) Barry Church Partially Tears his Achillies tendon against the Tampa Bay
    6) Matt Johnson has a bevy of Hamstring injuries and is placed on IR
    7) Charlie Peprah is signed to help fill injuries then gets hurt (Concussion and Foot Injury)
    8) They sign CB/S Sterling Moore of Patriots Practice Squad

Does the Safety position need an upgrade? Yes but with the glaring holes at O-line and Cornerback I think Cowboys have done about a decent job at trying to complete a patchwork job at the position with limited resource.

I am very intrigued by the new signing Sterling Moore. Cowboys signed him to a two year contract off the Patriots Practice Squad. He can play CB, S or ILB in a Dime package. From what I saw yesterday he had some nice coverage, especially on Gresham (Even though Gresham made a nice one handed grab).

vCash
    McCray is horrible. Period. The only thing he is capable of is potentially costing us a game. Whether it be a missed tackle of terrible coverage.

vCash

My most hated Cowboy now Scandrick is out!!!

We need to find a trench player off a ps from another team once we release Brent