Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 20: Kings at Bucks 7PM CST Wed.

VS

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

8:00 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
    Udoh hurt his wrist against the Nets so not sure if he will play. Not sure if Ersan gets the start or Skiles does his crazy rotations of someone new in there like Gooden or he slides Moute from sf to pf. Hard to say with Skiles.

vCash
    hope the bucks can get back on track and play some great team ball like they were to start the season they should have been 7 n 2 to start out the year but are sitting at 10 n 9 right now this team has what it takes to be over .500 hopefully a game against the nets and kings can start a little few game winning streak and get us back into 1st into the central!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Did I miss something with Sanders? Is there a reason he didn't play tonight?

vCash
    Box score Sanders got a did not dress.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    Did I miss something with Sanders? Is there a reason he didn't play tonight?
    Don't worry I started watching a few minutes late and said the same thing. Then I freaked out for 10 minutes because I thought Skiles wasn't playing him...Then I realized he was out with an illness.

Watching Drew Gooden play basketball again made me want to puke. Don't even tell me about his 7 pts and 10 rebs that he got. If you watched the game you'd know it was the typical Drew Gooden show. He got roughly 6/7 rebounds simply being the only guy there, requiring no boxing out or anything. He also channeled his inner Monta Ellis and decided to drive and dish and threw the ball way into the stands. One of the worst plays I've seen this season.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png