Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: Kidd = Yoda

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16,143
    vCash
    1500
    this is the reason I wanted him this offseason.

    But Woody needs to play Prigs more, running Kidd out there 30+ minutes every night is not a good idea. Prigs can hold it down for 15-20mpg, and limit Kidd to 25minutes at most.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,388
    vCash
    1500
    I like Starwars but I'm not all looney about it. But I'd be damn if Jason Kidd isn't doing his best Yoda impersonation. I'm telling you guys... It's something mythical and just out of this world when he's on the court. If we follow his lead, we can beat anyone!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,388
    vCash
    1500
    And did you guys see when he came out for shoot around with the Rangers helmet on?? I was in tears! He was really looking like Obe One Kenobi!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16,143
    vCash
    1500
    Kidd doesn't take bad shots, and doesn't turn the ball over. Never gives away possessions.

    You know the main reason we're winning? Because we don't give away possessions. DEN shot 57% and we shot 43% and still won.

    JR, Melo & Felton should learn from Kidd. Between those 3 guys we have 7-10 real bad shots every game. To me, a bad shot is almost as bad as a TO.

    I'd like to see White start getting some of JR's minutes, his shooting is killing us right now, Woody needs to bench him when he's shooting so poorly.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NY/FL
    Posts
    1,719
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Kidd doesn't take bad shots, and doesn't turn the ball over. Never gives away possessions.

    You know the main reason we're winning? Because we don't give away possessions. DEN shot 57% and we shot 43% and still won.

    JR, Melo & Felton should learn from Kidd. Between those 3 guys we have 7-10 real bad shots every game. To me, a bad shot is almost as bad as a TO.

    I'd like to see White start getting some of JR's minutes, his shooting is killing us right now, Woody needs to bench him when he's shooting so poorly.
    I couldn't agree more. I've been saying this for a while, Kidd just might be the most important player on the floor besides Melo.

    Jr's way too wreckless. I don't care how many times he makes some crazy *** shot when we need him to. The fact is that we wouldn't need that shot to drop if he didn't shoot us out of the game to begin with. Woody needs to show him accountability for these circus shots. Enoughs enough.


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Fire escapes were invented to protect fire from Jason Kidd


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NYC BABY
    Posts
    1,325
    vCash
    1500
    if kidd is yoda then eddie curry was jaba

    melo = luke
    chandler = chewy
    sheed = obi wan
    novak = c3-po
    jr = r2d2
    amare = han solo
    felton = lando
    iman = anikin
    brewer =
    camby =
    thomas =
    copeland =
    white =
    priggs =
    ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK ALLSTAR 2013@KnicksBrooklyn

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by uprightciti View Post
    if kidd is yoda then eddie curry was jaba

    melo = luke
    chandler = chewy
    sheed = obi wan
    novak = c3-po
    jr = r2d2
    amare = han solo
    felton = lando
    iman = anikin
    brewer =
    camby =
    thomas =
    copeland =
    white =
    priggs =
    Great post

    Cope=Jar Jar

    LMFAO


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    786
    vCash
    1500
    Kidd is the freaking man, as i saw before we are so blessed to have this man on our team! I'm kind of glad that lakers took Nash from us, and toronto took Fields from us so that we couldn't get nash. lol sounds bad but whatevs.

    Kidd has so much intelligence its so fun watching him shock us.



    If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichan View Post
    Kidd is the freaking man, as i saw before we are so blessed to have this man on our team! I'm kind of glad that lakers took Nash from us, and toronto took Fields from us so that we couldn't get nash. lol sounds bad but whatevs.

    Kidd has so much intelligence its so fun watching him shock us.
    Michan, i mentioned u in another thread. I was requesting a signature with a gif in it. I wanted a Mike Woodson signature with a gif of him getting hyped o the bench last night after the win. Unfortunately, i can't find a clip of Woody all excited on the bench.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    786
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Michan, i mentioned u in another thread. I was requesting a signature with a gif in it. I wanted a Mike Woodson signature with a gif of him getting hyped o the bench last night after the win. Unfortunately, i can't find a clip of Woody all excited on the bench.
    Oh? I didn't see the post/thread. lol If you or anyoe somehow finds the clip, i'd be happy to make you one!



    If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichan View Post
    Oh? I didn't see the post/thread. lol If you or anyoe somehow finds the clip, i'd be happy to make you one!
    thanks i'll keep looking.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,388
    vCash
    1500
    I'm so pumped up about our Knicks right now!! Finally Woodson learned a valuable lesson, and now when he sees Raymond not running the offense and shooting too much, to pull him and let Jason run the point. I hope Kidd tells him to stop looking for his shot like that when he's off.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,509
    vCash
    1500
    Look back at all the most ridiculous exaggerations that were made when we got Kidd... the few people who made it seem as if we were getting a current star. Then realize they all underestimated how much value he would add to this team. Amazing.
    Sandy Alderson says Mets' 2014 payroll will be more than $87 million
    (11/19/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    Payroll is $85 million this year. It was $85 million last year.
    (05/27/14)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    I don't think we're that far away.
    (6 games under .500 before June. Not that far away from what?)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,204
    vCash
    1500
    When Shump gets back, Kidd will get more resting time. Shump's defense should balance out some of what we miss with Kidd resting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •