Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kidd = Yoda

vCash
    this is the reason I wanted him this offseason.

But Woody needs to play Prigs more, running Kidd out there 30+ minutes every night is not a good idea. Prigs can hold it down for 15-20mpg, and limit Kidd to 25minutes at most.

vCash
    I like Starwars but I'm not all looney about it. But I'd be damn if Jason Kidd isn't doing his best Yoda impersonation. I'm telling you guys... It's something mythical and just out of this world when he's on the court. If we follow his lead, we can beat anyone!

vCash
    And did you guys see when he came out for shoot around with the Rangers helmet on?? I was in tears! He was really looking like Obe One Kenobi!

vCash
    Kidd doesn't take bad shots, and doesn't turn the ball over. Never gives away possessions.

You know the main reason we're winning? Because we don't give away possessions. DEN shot 57% and we shot 43% and still won.

JR, Melo & Felton should learn from Kidd. Between those 3 guys we have 7-10 real bad shots every game. To me, a bad shot is almost as bad as a TO.

I'd like to see White start getting some of JR's minutes, his shooting is killing us right now, Woody needs to bench him when he's shooting so poorly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Kidd doesn't take bad shots, and doesn't turn the ball over. Never gives away possessions.

You know the main reason we're winning? Because we don't give away possessions. DEN shot 57% and we shot 43% and still won.

JR, Melo & Felton should learn from Kidd. Between those 3 guys we have 7-10 real bad shots every game. To me, a bad shot is almost as bad as a TO.

I'd like to see White start getting some of JR's minutes, his shooting is killing us right now, Woody needs to bench him when he's shooting so poorly.
    I couldn't agree more. I've been saying this for a while, Kidd just might be the most important player on the floor besides Melo.

Jr's way too wreckless. I don't care how many times he makes some crazy *** shot when we need him to. The fact is that we wouldn't need that shot to drop if he didn't shoot us out of the game to begin with. Woody needs to show him accountability for these circus shots. Enoughs enough.

vCash
    Fire escapes were invented to protect fire from Jason Kidd

vCash
    if kidd is yoda then eddie curry was jaba

melo = luke
    chandler = chewy
    sheed = obi wan
    novak = c3-po
    jr = r2d2
    amare = han solo
    felton = lando
    iman = anikin
    brewer =
    camby =
    thomas =
    copeland =
    white =
    priggs =
    ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK ALLSTAR 2013@KnicksBrooklyn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uprightciti View Post
    if kidd is yoda then eddie curry was jaba

melo = luke
    chandler = chewy
    sheed = obi wan
    novak = c3-po
    jr = r2d2
    amare = han solo
    felton = lando
    iman = anikin
    brewer =
    camby =
    thomas =
    copeland =
    white =
    priggs =
    Great post

Cope=Jar Jar

LMFAO

vCash
    Kidd is the freaking man, as i saw before we are so blessed to have this man on our team! I'm kind of glad that lakers took Nash from us, and toronto took Fields from us so that we couldn't get nash. lol sounds bad but whatevs.

Kidd has so much intelligence its so fun watching him shock us.

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichan View Post
    Kidd is the freaking man, as i saw before we are so blessed to have this man on our team! I'm kind of glad that lakers took Nash from us, and toronto took Fields from us so that we couldn't get nash. lol sounds bad but whatevs.

Kidd has so much intelligence its so fun watching him shock us.
    Michan, i mentioned u in another thread. I was requesting a signature with a gif in it. I wanted a Mike Woodson signature with a gif of him getting hyped o the bench last night after the win. Unfortunately, i can't find a clip of Woody all excited on the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Michan, i mentioned u in another thread. I was requesting a signature with a gif in it. I wanted a Mike Woodson signature with a gif of him getting hyped o the bench last night after the win. Unfortunately, i can't find a clip of Woody all excited on the bench.
    Oh? I didn't see the post/thread. lol If you or anyoe somehow finds the clip, i'd be happy to make you one!

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichan View Post
    Oh? I didn't see the post/thread. lol If you or anyoe somehow finds the clip, i'd be happy to make you one!
    thanks i'll keep looking.

vCash
    I'm so pumped up about our Knicks right now!! Finally Woodson learned a valuable lesson, and now when he sees Raymond not running the offense and shooting too much, to pull him and let Jason run the point. I hope Kidd tells him to stop looking for his shot like that when he's off.

vCash
    Look back at all the most ridiculous exaggerations that were made when we got Kidd... the few people who made it seem as if we were getting a current star. Then realize they all underestimated how much value he would add to this team. Amazing.
    Sandy Alderson says Mets' 2014 payroll will be more than $87 million
    (11/19/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    Payroll is $85 million this year. It was $85 million last year.
    (05/27/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    I don't think we're that far away.
    (6 games under .500 before June. Not that far away from what?)

vCash
    When Shump gets back, Kidd will get more resting time. Shump's defense should balance out some of what we miss with Kidd resting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast