Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinidad James

vCash
    I guess it's funny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. Kendrick Lamar? Ridiculous ignorant b.s.
    Wait... what?

vCash
    "they'll look back at this Trinadad James/Chicken noodle soup "rap" nonsense and laugh."

Who's gonna laugh? you? you're laughing now aren't ya? This is a club song and no one is calling it new or game changing. No one important is laughing at Soulja Boy's few hit wonders, you can still play those songs in clubs and get everyone dancing. Same with "watch my shoes" , this song will be just as entertain-able as the 90's club rap songs are now (if not more). If it makes it any easier for you, consider this song "hip-hop" opposed to your precious rap.

You dissing someone's opinion on Kendrick Lamar is grasping for straws and changing the subject for no reason, oh and ignorant. If you don't like today's rappers then you're no longer a fan of rap but a fan of the 90's era or whatever your timeline is.

Relax, it's Christmas... Pop a molly

vCash
    Wait.

Does this guy know who Kendrick Lamar even is?

vCash
    Woo.

vCash
    Ashley Schaeffer BMW

WOO

vCash
    Haters gonna hate, bet there was a bunch of these songs that didn't get popular due to the fact that we have Youtube now.

vCash
    If you don't like music that's put out today, then don't listen to it. no one's forcing you. it's all subjective..

vCash
    Pure trash. It's really sad.
    The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    "they'll look back at this Trinadad James/Chicken noodle soup "rap" nonsense and laugh."

Who's gonna laugh? you? you're laughing now aren't ya? This is a club song and no one is calling it new or game changing. No one important is laughing at Soulja Boy's few hit wonders, you can still play those songs in clubs and get everyone dancing. Same with "watch my shoes" , this song will be just as entertain-able as the 90's club rap songs are now (if not more). If it makes it any easier for you, consider this song "hip-hop" opposed to your precious rap.

You dissing someone's opinion on Kendrick Lamar is grasping for straws and changing the subject for no reason, oh and ignorant. If you don't like today's rappers then you're no longer a fan of rap but a fan of the 90's era or whatever your timeline is.

Relax, it's Christmas... Pop a molly
    Plenty of "important" people from the music industry are laughing at artists like Soulja boy and the simple ignorant rappers from the south right now. Those same people are also in a state of mourning over the direction of hip hop as well.

"Watch my shoes" ? A lil Wayne song? Good for you.
    The Knicks are back!

vCash
    whatever sad man... i was jus being nice but really your opinion is worth less than the stank on my balls. Go back and listen to all that ol school rap you claim to know of... hating at it's best, you shouldn't even be listening to any rap, you dont even know what its all about sad man

12. 12-26-2012, 10:36 AM
    Reason
    Not necessary/response to deleted post

13. 12-26-2012, 11:00 AM
    Reason

14. 12-26-2012, 11:08 AM
    Reason

vCash
    I will because you don't. You're an ignorant moron who only understands what he likes, not the genre as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

16. 12-26-2012, 12:14 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Dude....why are you trying your hardest out here to seem important?
    The Knicks are back!

vCash
    I thought you were done with this thread?

vCash
    i agree with chrome thatt this song is terrible. now i will say that i watch the video and laugh my *** off because its just so stupid. its a very catchy track. its not good by any means. if you think its good you have major issues in musical choice, but its funny. i also agree that this stuff is brutal to the hip hop/rap genre.

i just choose not to listen to it. i cant stand a lot of new age hip hop. most the stuff released is dance tracks and bubble gum rap.

for some reason this song and video just made me laugh and i cant quit watching it.
    Last edited by clarkfn2284; 12-26-2012 at 06:03 PM.
    -toGether-

".....honor the game the game honors you..donít know where and when it ends, but tonight I was proud to be together as a team, in a hostile environment, with just us..brothers that play for the name on the front, not the name on the back.Ē

-Hunter Pence 2012 NLDS

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast