Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Overrated

vCash
    I have seen quite a few teams run at him and it has worked. Not saying he can't play the run but nowhere near as well as he rushes the pass. He's not very good in coverage either from what Ive seen. Point Blank: He's no Demarcus Ware or Clay Matthews

The Spinal Stenosis could be a big deal down the road as well..

He still goes top 5 prob., top 10 at worst

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Because I've seen mocks with him going in the top 5 and I don't think he should be drafted in the top 5. That and their is other DE's who have better production then him entering the draft. But I haven't seen too much of him to really say that.

Mingo on the other hand, I've seen play and when he gets shut down he makes stupid penalties.
    How can u say uve seen Mingo play but not Montgomery. they play on the same team. Montgomery has the athletic abilities to be a very good end. easily worth a top 15 pick.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    How can u say uve seen Mingo play but not Montgomery. they play on the same team. Montgomery has the athletic abilities to be a very good end. easily worth a top 15 pick.
    YouTube

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    YouTube
    on most youtubes u can pretty easily see montgomery aka the guy opposite of mingo

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    on most youtubes u can pretty easily see montgomery aka the guy opposite of mingo
    But he's not the focus nor going to be your focus if you're looking for a Montgomery or Mingo video or whatever. Think that's pretty obvious.......didn't know I would have to explain that to you.

vCash
    Usually when I watch highlights of a player I don't pay attention to anyone else.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    No one has said Matt Barkley?

Not huge on Bjoern Werner either, seems like a solid guy but doesn't scream top 15 pick elite guy.

Taylor Lewan. I'm a Michigan fan and watch all the games, he isn't worth a 1st round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    No one has said Matt Barkley?

Not huge on Bjoern Werner either, seems like a solid guy but doesn't scream top 15 pick elite guy.

Taylor Lewan. I'm a Michigan fan and watch all the games, he isn't worth a 1st round pick.
    Barkley is going to get picked in the second, I personally would take him in the third but, that's just me.

vCash
    Usually when I watch highlights of a player I don't pay attention to anyone else.
    why would u watch mingo over montgomery when Montgomery has the better stats, size and athletic abilities?

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Manti Te'o does scare me b/c sooo meny people want him... inckuding myself
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Barkley is going to get picked in the second, I personally would take him in the third but, that's just me.
    2nd round I can see, but he is getting mocked all over as the #2 pick overall.

vCash
    Barkley will be a top 15 pick before all is said and done. He's a good QB prospect if his shoulder is healthy.

vCash
    I have to agree with a couple of big names already mentioned. One of which is Jarvis Jones. I can see a solid player but never where he's projected to be taken. Watch the Southern Carolina game this year, it doesn't look impressive at all. Plus I'm not a big fan of guys that rely on their feet instead of their hands.

vCash
    why would u watch mingo over montgomery when Montgomery has the better stats, size and athletic abilities?
    Because I had seen Mingo being mocked to the Jags almost everywhere for a while so I wanted to see his highlights. I haven't gotten around to seeing Montgomery yet. The only thing I've seen of him is when LSU played TAMU. Pretty underwhelming performance if you ask me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I have to agree with a couple of big names already mentioned. One of which is Jarvis Jones. I can see a solid player but never where he's projected to be taken. Watch the Southern Carolina game this year, it doesn't look impressive at all. Plus I'm not a big fan of guys that rely on their feet instead of their hands.
    I'm with you on that. He was a ghost in that SCAR game. Then again, he was monstrous against Florida, so who knows.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast