Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Overrated

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,852
    vCash
    1500

    Overrated

    Who are some of the most overrated players in this years class?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,555
    vCash
    1275
    Johnathan Hankins- I feel like this is the obvious answer
    Barkevious Mingo
    Taylor Lewan

    Those are the first 3 that popped in to my mind.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,936
    vCash
    7100
    Jonathan Hankins
    Jonathan Jenkins
    Bjoern Werner

    Off the top of my head.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,957
    vCash
    1500
    Off the top of my head, it's Geno Smith, Barkevious Mingo, Sam Montgomery.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,153
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Off the top of my head, it's Geno Smith, Barkevious Mingo, Sam Montgomery.
    How so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,957
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    How so?
    Because I've seen mocks with him going in the top 5 and I don't think he should be drafted in the top 5. That and their is other DE's who have better production then him entering the draft. But I haven't seen too much of him to really say that.

    Mingo on the other hand, I've seen play and when he gets shut down he makes stupid penalties.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,153
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Because I've seen mocks with him going in the top 5 and I don't think he should be drafted in the top 5. That and their is other DE's who have better production then him entering the draft. But I haven't seen too much of him to really say that.

    Mingo on the other hand, I've seen play and when he gets shut down he makes stupid penalties.
    Oh fair enough. I thought there was like more to it than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,662
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Because I've seen mocks with him going in the top 5 and I don't think he should be drafted in the top 5. That and their is other DE's who have better production then him entering the draft. But I haven't seen too much of him to really say that.

    Mingo on the other hand, I've seen play and when he gets shut down he makes stupid penalties.
    How can u say uve seen Mingo play but not Montgomery. they play on the same team. Montgomery has the athletic abilities to be a very good end. easily worth a top 15 pick.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,153
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    How can u say uve seen Mingo play but not Montgomery. they play on the same team. Montgomery has the athletic abilities to be a very good end. easily worth a top 15 pick.
    YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,936
    vCash
    7100
    I think Te'o is a little overrated as well. I think he might end up being a little disappointing if he's drafted in the top 5-10 range (which he will be).





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,153
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I think Te'o is a little overrated as well. I think he might end up being a little disappointing if he's drafted in the top 5-10 range (which he will be).
    Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel

    Linebackers that are inside backers don't go high in drafts

    Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel

    No QB's will be drafted top 15

    Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel


    Don't you read walterfootball. INSIDE LINEBACKERS DON'T GO THAT HIGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,936
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel

    Linebackers that are inside backers don't go high in drafts

    Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel

    No QB's will be drafted top 15

    Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel Rabel


    Don't you read walterfootball. INSIDE LINEBACKERS DON'T GO THAT HIGH.
    They do now. At least, I think they do. The new rookie wage-scale has thrown the whole draft process for a loop when it comes to positional value.





  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,153
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    They do now. At least, I think they do. The new rookie wage-scale has thrown the whole draft process for a loop when it comes to positional value.
    I don't see any reason he wouldn't go top 10. I mean he might now but it's just as likely he does as he doesn't from my POV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,936
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't see any reason he wouldn't go top 10. I mean he might now but it's just as likely he does as he doesn't from my POV.
    I think he'll go top 10. His college production is enormous. That being said, I just don't know if he's got the lateral quickness of an elite type of LB, which is what he's being marketed as right now.





  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,463
    vCash
    1500
    Jarvis Jones, Dion Jordan, Geno Smith

    2014
    Let's go Bucs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •