Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidmop View Post
    I think it will be a really close and exciting race in the NL West. My concern is the Dodgers made moves to make their team better, but the Giants just tried to keep the team they had. So for us, we are banking on the Dodgers not overcoming us.

I really couldn't say, although in a close race, I always give the edge to the Dodgers because I'm a pessimist.
    We had to in order to keep up with you guys. Your pitching was dominant and it won you a title. We had to play keep up this offseason, not you guys. I think this season will be the mark of a great rivalry for years to come. jmo. I hope both our teams make the playoffs and then play each other in the NLCS. That would be amazing for our fanbases and amazing for baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    We had to in order to keep up with you guys. Your pitching was dominant and it won you a title. We had to play keep up this offseason, not you guys. I think this season will be the mark of a great rivalry for years to come. jmo. I hope both our teams make the playoffs and then play each other in the NLCS. That would be amazing for our fanbases and amazing for baseball.
    I'm really hoping for this too. Although, I should be careful for what I wish, because I think I would be a nervous wreck that whole week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    I'm late responding to this, but that would be awesome. It'd bring the rivalry to another level. SF and LA would be buzzing. But ESPN would still be reporting how the Phillies lost and what team will beat either of us in the World Series.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Pitching pretty much equal, bullys pretty much equal, lineup edge goes to dodgers(argue all you want) bench pretty much equal. However dodger front office will make moves during the season if need be no doubt about it, they're in it to win it. Think it comes down to injuries, with the Dodgers pulling it out in the end and Giants take Wildcard.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345