Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Padres could be better than expected next season too. Every team in that division has a shot at being really good IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDLAKDODG4LIF View Post
    I would say no. I think the Giants since they are the World Series winners last season. Even though it pains me to say that. Well I think with all the salary and newly signed pitching to the Dodgers starting rotation might have just as much pressure to win. I don't think the team is done with their roster. I still see a couple more free agent signees. Maybe not major ones, but bench or a starting infielder possible. Or even a couple trades. I know The Dodgers front are gearing up to win this coming season. Specially with In recent years, there have been talk about the Angeles being the team in Los Angeles. Then having a rival up north win the series. I know Magic wants it bad, I know Dodgers fan want it just as bad to. 1988 has been to long. I feel like its going to be are year this coming season. Lets go Dodgers. Can't wait till the season starts.
    Nope, signing players doesn't mean spit until they start producing and proving they can play together and produce wins.. The Lakers should be a good example of looking great on paper but not so much on the court.. Absolutely thrilled how they are coming together with some great signings but nothing is fr sure until they actually play and subsequently win.. I have high hopes though.. Best off season in a while..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Crawford
    Ethier
    Kemp
    AGon
    Hanley
    Cruz
    A.J Ellis
    M.Ellis
    Just peaking through psd if you guys are serious about Crawford leading off than think twice. He's a horrible lead off hitter he doesn't take pitches or draw walks he is also more comfortable at the #2 spot of the order he said so in Boston but he had no chance at the #2 hole in Boston with Ella leading off and the red sox having pedroia

You guys need a lead off hitter and I don't see it on your roster. I hate to see this but Marco Scutaro would have been a perfect fit for your team him at lead off with that lineup could be dangerous

(I'm substituting Scutaro for Ellis but that obviously won't happen tho just sayin)

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersRule!! View Post
    My Badd. I forgot i kant spelll, to. Thanks

Also, i donn't eat enuff fiber, too. So, many flaws. Oh, well. You can Eat **it and **e now
    I'm sorry, you must be looking for the Raiders forum.

vCash
    Haha ... Just remember SF biggest FA pickup from last offseason... The Riot (1.25mil) and a ring later.... Signing guys is great for hope for fans but will bring targets on your back and cause pressure to stress and you never know about team chem...Better to have that after winning it all than signing the world but at least your TV DEAL will bring 200-250 per year ..LAME (jealous)

Can't wait for next year, should be fun... Just wish we would have our ring ceremony in LA on opening day since LA again (like 2010)won't switch stadiums after we won the world series ... Giving our players their rings would at least let the dodgers see a ring in 2013

49ers.....:10-3-1 gotta luv the tie(last one ever.Callin it)
    SHARKS... NHL givin us some time
    GIANTS.... 2010 CHAMPS and 2012 WOW!!!
    SDSU AZTECS... Ranked #17 all day
    GS WARRIORS..Watch out lake show**updateClip show
    [x]resign Pagan/Affeldft/Marco
    []sign HAMILTON Awww
    [ ] sign G.Sizemore/T.Harfner BENCH 1y - 1 mil
    [ ] sign Mike Adams 3y - 12mil
    [ ] resign the BEARD/MVPOSEY (make it rain sabs)
    [ ] REPEAT 3 outta 4

vCash
    One player: Matt Kemp.

You'll see. A healthy Kemp will lead us to the promise land.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    One player: Matt Kemp.

You'll see. A healthy Kemp will lead us to the promise land.

As a Dodger fan, I gotta say, this is going to be an exciting season. Our rivals have great teams in the Angels and Giants and we are going to be a great team too. The only thing that would make it better is a Dodger/Giant NLCS and then a Dodger/Angels world series. hahaha. Omg that would be absolutely epic. Of course we would come out on top in that scenario ideally. lol lol.

vCash
    DODGER/GIANTS NLCS....CALLING IT (even tho d blues987 put the thought in my head) would be sweet to see

49ers.....:10-3-1 gotta luv the tie(last one ever.Callin it)
    SHARKS... NHL givin us some time
    GIANTS.... 2010 CHAMPS and 2012 WOW!!!
    SDSU AZTECS... Ranked #17 all day
    GS WARRIORS..Watch out lake show**updateClip show
    [x]resign Pagan/Affeldft/Marco
    []sign HAMILTON Awww
    [ ] sign G.Sizemore/T.Harfner BENCH 1y - 1 mil
    [ ] sign Mike Adams 3y - 12mil
    [ ] resign the BEARD/MVPOSEY (make it rain sabs)
    [ ] REPEAT 3 outta 4

vCash
    I think it will be a really close and exciting race in the NL West. My concern is the Dodgers made moves to make their team better, but the Giants just tried to keep the team they had. So for us, we are banking on the Dodgers not overcoming us.

I really couldn't say, although in a close race, I always give the edge to the Dodgers because I'm a pessimist.

vCash
    It'll be a very exciting season w/the two rivals competing in the NL West. On paper both teams look solid on the pitching side. That's very important specially down the stretch. It's good for baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    On paper, dodgers are better.

In reality, Giants are better since they won the division last.

Until we win the NL West, I'll hold off on saying "were better".
    Quote Originally Posted by Az_Dodgers_Fan View Post
    Until we beat the Giants no the Dodgers arent the best team in the west. Arguably after two titles in the last three years the Giants are the best team in baseball not just the west.
    Well said.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    as much as i would hate to lose to you Guys in the NLCS it would be that much sweeter to beat you in one. i think this great rivalry needs an epic series!

vCash

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lakersRule!! View Post
    My Badd. I forgot i kant spelll, to. Thanks

Also, i donn't eat enuff fiber, too. So, many flaws. Oh, well. You can Eat **it and **e now
    Good with the 4letter word though. Lol. Must admit that when I use my iPad. I really screw up words. Oh we'll who gives a crap.

vCash
    If we don't play up to our potential,we may not even be the best team in LA. Especially if we are not healthy. Have some holes to fill yet. Hopefully some one in our system can help us. Still expect us to trade a pitcher or two but not till spring training

vCash
    If we're healthy we're fine. We have much a much deeper pitching staff this year and hopefully a nice full spring training and have Big Mac as our hitting coach will help.

I can't wait till Opening Day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast