Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Uh, Ya. They most certainly are

vCash
    No.

The team to beat:

The San Francisco Giants, 2012 World Series Champions. You can't argue that. You all saw the Dodgers collapse after spending umpteen million dollars last season. The Giants are the champs, the target is on their back.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    2 in 3 y'all don't forget, we didn't just win last year, we also won in 2010... Just a remnder

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    To be the best
    You have to beat the best

Division titles are not won on paper.

That said, I really like their chances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersRule!! View Post
    Nope. Not the best. None of these hitters have proven themselves. We lost to the Phil's twice.
    Damn bro, I think you're living in the past...lol

DEDICATED TO DWIGHT HOWARD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hd1906 View Post
    2 in 3 y'all don't forget, we didn't just win last year, we also won in 2010... Just a remnder
    Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for continuing to troll our forum. The Giants have won 2 in 3, but that doesn't really matter in 2013. The best team on paper in the National league is the Dodgers. So, in reality the Dodgers are the team to beat. Just because the Giants won last year, doesn't really mean a whole lot.. Has anyone placed a Dynasty tag on your team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    No.

The team to beat:

The San Francisco Giants, 2012 World Series Champions. You can't argue that. You all saw the Dodgers collapse after spending umpteen million dollars last season. The Giants are the champs, the target is on their back.
    Do you follow baseball or only the giants? The Dodgers were plagued throughout the year with injuries. We still had McCourt's old ball club mixed in with a few key players we traded for. Once the trade deadline was over, we had a stacked ball club, but we just couldn't get it going in time. I hardly consider that a collapse.

vCash
    I give the Giants credit for winning the World Series in 2010 & 2012. And I also understand that after being the champs in 2012, Most people will say the Giants will be the team to beat in 2013, cause out of respect they are the defending champs. But, on paper the Dodgers hands down are the better team. Games aren't won on paper games need to be played. But if I had the pick between the two rosters coming into the season, I would pick the Dodgers over the Giants. Reason being is that was the past, I'm looking into the future, and the blue looks really good now and many years to come. Sorry Giant fans, enjoy your past. The Dodgers and their fans will enjoy the present and future.

vCash
    With all due respect, baseball is the one sport where what happens on paper doesn't matter that much. It does a little bit. But nothing like when the miami heat got the big three or Peyton manning goes to the broncos. In my opinion the dodgers had the better team than the Giants last year on paper. Heck, the yankees and angels had the better team on paper last year by far compared to other teams and they didnt do that much. I dont know what it is about baseball, but it takes all 25 guys contributing at the right times. Remember, the dodgers had a very good ERA last year as a pitching staff. I think it was second in the NL. So overall, pitching cant get that much better than it was. I think the offense matters more for the dodgers going into the year

vCash
    The west is only getting better and better (except the pads haha) the giants and dodgers will be the teams to beat this year. The giants because they have kept pretty much the same team and the dodgers will finally have a year to gel this is important as they brought a ton of talent in last year that didnt seem to click.
    Go dodgers!!!!
    LAKERS
    Go dolphins!!!!
    Go Flyers!!!!!
    I would give her a ball maybe two!!!!!!!!

vCash
    @Buster_ESPN: An evaluator on Chris Capuano:"He's going to have more value to a National League team." LAD has talked to Pirates;Milw a nice fit on paper. Dodgers still working

vCash
    Thanks for this troll post

vCash
    do not underestimate the Padres. They finished 2012 very strong and can be a thorn in our side next season

vCash
    Still have a few holes to fill in my estimation. But we are pretty good as long as they all perform. Lakers look good on paper, not on the floor

vCash
    Dodgers are looking good but SF has won 2 of the last 3 WS.
    SF is the team to beat.
    Dodgers will not be the team to beat until they at least win the division.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast