Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    You must have had the Bengals losing to the Eagles instead of the Ravens.
    i did, simply to prove that the tie breakers right now can still change since i do not beleive there is a head to head match up with the bengals jets and steelers in the event of a 3 way tie
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst View Post
    Good catch. So in the grand scheme of things, the Bengals-Eagles game doesn't hold much water. Whether they win or lose, it's the last two games that matter.

There's also still a way the Jets get in over the Steelers if both are 9-7, if the Steelers lose to the Bengals and the Colts lose out.

A lot of things can happen.
    as far as the benglas and steelers are concerned, correct. now if that allows the jets to tie them, then it possibly could. same with the steelers cowboys game. the AFC games are the ones that matter for them if the jets ar enot involved
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Some how, some way, the stars and planets align and the New York Jets end up in the play-offs and get at-least 1 win!
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Five of the six playoff spots in the AFC are all but mathematically secure. Expect the Texans, Patriots, Broncos, Ravens and Colts to make it. That leaves one playoff spot left. After tinkering with ESPN's playoff scenario generator, I've determined the following...

The Steelers clinch a playoff berth with:

- A win over the Bengals AND the Cowboys OR Browns
    - Wins over the Cowboys AND Browns PLUS Bengals losses to the Eagles AND Ravens

The Bengals clinch a playoff berth with:

- A win over the Steelers AND the Eagles OR Ravens
    - Wins over the Eagles AND Ravens PLUS Steelers losses to the Cowboys AND Browns

The Jets clinch a playoff berth with:

- Wins over the Titans, Chargers AND Bills PLUS Steelers losses to ANY TWO of the Cowboys, Bengals and Browns PLUS Bengals losses to ANY TWO of the Eagles, Steelers and Browns

Realistically, it comes down to the Steelers and Bengals. The Dolphins, Browns, Chargers and Bills each have eight losses, and the Jets have to win out and hope for both the Steelers and Bengals to lose two of their last three games.

Sadly, I'm not sure that any of these teams even deserve to make the playoffs.
    The Jets actually only need one loss from the Bengals as long as one of those is to the Steelers or the Ravens. Thus the Jets would have the tie breaker due to a better conference record.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    The Browns beat Pittsburg by 6, not 3.

Anyway, no one is gonna blow the Browns out. Just not gonna happen this year. With a healthy Ben I think the Steelers will beat the Browns week 17 but no way is it gonna be easy.
    Miami Heat: 2011 NBA Finals Losers

U SAD???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    The Browns beat Pittsburg by 6, not 3.

Anyway, no one is gonna blow the Browns out. Just not gonna happen this year. With a healthy Ben I think the Steelers will beat the Browns week 17 but no way is it gonna be easy.
    This. I would love to see the Browns in the playoffs this year but I will take beating Pitt twice in year over anything. I think @Denver is where Cleveland will get their one loss and then Cincy will slip in.

vCash
    Steelers in trouble.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Steelers in trouble.
    Possibly. If they win next week, they take back control their own destiny. If they lose, then yeah, they're pretty much done.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Steelers in trouble.
    The Steeler fan in my sig has been in denial, try telling her.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Anyone who thinks he's leaving is on a good one. and if he does leave in the summer ill delete my psd account forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Normals? Pretty sure Dragic is better overall than harden. Hardens 'star' numbers are due to his flopping

vCash
    Possibly. If they win next week, they take back control their own destiny. If they lose, then yeah, they're pretty much done.
    Done.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Done.
    So do you not like the Steelers, or what? Just curious.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

vCash
    So do you not like the Steelers, or what? Just curious.
    Lol. Right on cue. HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you all like this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lol. Right on cue. HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you all like this?
    If I was sure he did, then I never would have asked. But keep reading more into my question than there really was.

vCash
    If I was sure he did, then I never would have asked. But keep reading more into my question than there really was.
    Seemed obvious to me he was just joking around but you assumed he "hated" your team. He's clearly and Eagles fan. They have tons of animosity? You and a few others here always assume it's hate when anyone says anything about the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Seemed obvious to me he was just joking around but you assumed he "hated" your team. He's clearly and Eagles fan. They have tons of animosity? You and a few others here always assume it's hate when anyone says anything about the Steelers.
    In the realm of sports, there's not much love lost between the two ends of Pennsylvania.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast