Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Yeah cuz the cardinals couldve came back when down by 58. Oh well there is no rule that you can't run up the score, but best believe it's in back of the heads.
    Seems to me like that Defense really doesn't care.

vCash
    Yeah cuz the cardinals couldve came back when down by 58. Oh well there is no rule that you can't run up the score, but best believe it's in back of the heads.
    The Seahawks ran the ball, its not their fault that the Cards rush defense is so damn embarrassing that even our 3rd string was running all over them
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Seems to me like that Defense really doesn't care.
    Quit running up your post counts! thephoenixsun28 cant keep up.

You are sooo classless.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    No Cardinals suck so ****ing bad they turned it over 8 times and was like here Sea, score.

Plus I had played Sea D in fantasy and Lynch. (Norm if you see this, blow me!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Basically, it's okay for the Seahawks to do it but for the Patriots it's a big
    Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    The Seahawks are throwing deep up by 51. I wonder what that Melo guy is going to say.
    Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    That they probly shouldn't of been doing it but Flynn was itching to throw some deep balls. He hasn't played the whole season and saw his receivers open. I don't have bias even if its my own team, just run the clock out and win.
    If your going to post things let people know the whole story bra, you owned nobody.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    If your going to post things let people know the whole story bra, you owned nobody.
    Haha, what ? If its wrong, its wrong. Using excuses like that is making your argument look foolish

vCash
    I thought they did until I saw Lynch had 11 carries for over 125 yards and Wilson only threw like 21 times. Can't fault Seattle for Arizona being that awful of a team.

vCash
    Seriously...

Answer this. What should Seattle have done differently? Walked off the field? Pulled fans from the crowd to play? You sound ridiculous.

They had third string RBs in the game. I'm sure their 2nd and 1st string guys were tired. They just pounded them into oblivion.

There's honestly nothing you can say to justify your belief of them running the score unless you think they should have taken a knee for an entire half.

Get over it.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    I thought they did until I saw Lynch had 11 carries for over 125 yards and Wilson only threw like 21 times. Can't fault Seattle for Arizona being that awful of a team.
    Wilson threw it 13 times, Flynn threw it 9 times, Lynch ran it 11 times, Turbin ran it 20 times, Washington ran it 7 times.

Play totals:

Pass - 21
    Run - 38

Yard total's:

Pass - 216
    Run - 274

Yard averages:

Pass - 18
    Run - 7.21

TD Totals

Pass - 1
    Run - 4

That is not running up the score. Can't even say it with a straight face. That is just complete domination by our D and there D forgetting they had a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Seriously...

Answer this. What should Seattle have done differently? Walked off the field? Pulled fans from the crowd to play? You sound ridiculous.

They had third string RBs in the game. I'm sure their 2nd and 1st string guys were tired. They just pounded them into oblivion.

There's honestly nothing you can say to justify your belief of them running the score unless you think they should have taken a knee for an entire half.

Get over it.
    All I'm saying is don't throw the ball when there is only 4 minutes to play. They are down by 58, it's not like they can come back.
    And BDawg what makes you think I'm running up my post, is there some time of prize or something. What kind of stuff is that.

vCash
    All I'm saying is don't throw the ball when there is only 4 minutes to play. They are down by 58, it's not like they can come back.
    And BDawg what makes you think I'm running up my post, is there some time of prize or something. What kind of stuff is that.
    Its not like we were planning our throws, or throwing on first down though, we threw on third and fourth.... and just throwing bombs, if we wanted to embarrass your secondary, we could've.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    What I want to know if why the Cards tried like 10 straight passes with like a bit over 2 min to go? That just made the game longer. They were not going to get 58 with a score.

vCash
    It was a joke in reference to the game, and points scored.

Seattle fans making many more posts than Cardinals fans.

It sucked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    What I want to know if why the Cards tried like 10 straight passes with like a bit over 2 min to go? That just made the game longer. They were not going to get 58 with a score.
    To prove the first 58 minutes were a fluke duh....
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    And yes, there is a prize. Norm will spoon with the lucky winner one Sunday afternoon of their choosing.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast