Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    I didn't watch the game, so I don't know. If the coaches were still being aggressive with the play calling then yeah that's a little disrespectful. I believe you should still play hard, but just call mostly running plays. Go to a more conservative gameplan once the game is out of reach. But keep playing hard.

But even if you don't do that, it's still the defenses job to stop it so I don't have any sympathy
    We were calling running plays with our 3rd string RB and he was breaking off 7 yard runs at a time. We should have put Flynn in at RB instead I guess. That would have slowed us down haha.

vCash
    nope, a top tier defense whooped on a turnover riddled horrible offense. Wasn't there like 8 turnovers?? you should expect to get beat down with that many to's. End of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    We were calling running plays with our 3rd string RB and he was breaking off 7 yard runs at a time. We should have put Flynn in at RB instead I guess. That would have slowed us down haha.
    Flynn would have went all HOLD MA DICK on their ***** at RB.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    no i think they thought the cards were playing possum

vCash
    If the Seahawks would have ran up the score, we would have a lot more than 58
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    These are 23-40 year old men playing, not a team of 10 year old kids. Running up the score didn't hurt my feelings when I played peewee football, I doubt these guys cried themselves to sleep

vCash
    Yes cuz they were still passing the ball with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Yes cuz they were still passing the ball with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter.
    Was there still a defense on the field with 4 minutes left?

Stop them.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    On 3rd down yes, but the Cards allowed it... they kept throwing it too, they should've ran the ball and ran the clock.... but they didn't. We could have easily put up 80
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    nope, a top tier defense whooped on a turnover riddled horrible offense. Wasn't there like 8 turnovers?? you should expect to get beat down with that many to's. End of story.
    Yea that Cardinals Offense and ST's got Wilson pulled pretty fast lol only got to do one more series when we got the ball at the start of the 3rd Quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    This is actually what happened to be honest. We were gonna ground & pound it but we kept getting gift-wrapped possessions and great field position.
    Watch what I'm about to do.

And people wonder why most people say they dislike patriots fans. Every fan has said that sportsmanship is less important than proving dominance over a rookie QB.
    You replied to the bolded...

Quote Originally Posted by jtchilln View Post
    Everyone complaining about the Patriots running the score up needs to remember these are paid PROFESSIONALS!! This isn't some High School Football game where kids feelings are getting hurt. If you don't want them to run the score up then stop them.

Jets fans are just yapping because they're nervous this same thing will happen to them on Thursday night.

Players & Coaches don't like the way the Pats play football, and rightfully so at times. That's what I'm getting out of all of this. Its like that madden guy who constantly finds glitches to run up the score on you.

This...
    stop being immature
    was in reply to this...
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Jets scored, that means Pats can do it again too, right?
    Replying to Gronk's injury...

karma is a b***. The Jets game just got a lil more interesting, they need their revenge.
    Basically, it's okay for the Seahawks to do it but for the Patriots it's a big

vCash
    ^ Aaaaaaand owned.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    On 3rd down yes, but the Cards allowed it... they kept throwing it too, they should've ran the ball and ran the clock.... but they didn't. We could have easily put up 80
    Yeah cuz the cardinals couldve came back when down by 58. Oh well there is no rule that you can't run up the score, but best believe it's in back of the heads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    We did run the ball, the only time we didnt was on third and long, to get Flynn some throws, and that 4th and 20+, where we launched it....
    Then I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

vCash
    Yeah cuz the cardinals couldve came back when down by 58. Oh well there is no rule that you can't run up the score, but best believe it's in back of the heads.
    So are they going to get 3 next time?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast