Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong.
    If you think so.......

vCash
    4th and 20 something, take 3 points and run up the score or chuck up the ball and prob get no points? which is better? Common sense would indicate going for it on 4 and extremely long. Taking a knee or going for the FG is far more disrespectful.

vCash
    I'd only think it was running up the score if they were going for some meaningless stupid record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    No they didn't Arizona had a **** load of turnovers and the Seahawks literally scored damn near everytime they touched the ball in the first half.

Pete then took out Wilson and put Flynn in in the beginning of the 3rd quarter something Bill never does he'll leave his starters in all game that's y I always hope for an injury and laughed when Gronk got hurt.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Gronk was my TE in fantasy so I am still angry over that.

Pete tried to just run out the clock but we got like 3 or 4 10+ yard runs in a row and Flynn had been **** passing to start so he started having him pass in hopes we would not run up the score. For the record that is 3 or 4 of those runs with our 2nd and 3rd stringers. I have never thought a college team could do anything but get blown out by an NFL team. After yesterday I no longer have that belief. Cards would lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    No they didn't Arizona had a **** load of turnovers and the Seahawks literally scored damn near everytime they touched the ball in the first half.

Pete then took out Wilson and put Flynn in in the beginning of the 3rd quarter something Bill never does he'll leave his starters in all game that's y I always hope for an injury and laughed when Gronk got hurt.
    flynn is the GOAT, so thats clearly running up the score
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    flynn is the GOAT, so thats clearly running up the score
    Exactly. At least Flynn didn't try hard of they would have scored another 50.

He already showed up Aaron Rodgers. He didn't want to do that to a teammate ever again.

vCash
    It's only running up the score if you have a history for doing so. For instance, people got pissed at the Pats cuz they were doing it to everybody in 2008. This is the first time I can remember the Seahawks winning by such a large margin. Then again their coach is Pete Carroll who was notorious for running up the score so he could get those frauds at USC into the bowl game (that was my intentional shot at USC and anything non-SEC). But I digress, running up the score doesn't bother me.

I also define running up the score as leaving in your starters for the entire game while you're up by 4+ scores. I believe the Pats were doing this in 2008 if I remember correctly and that's why everyone got pissed. Again, this doesn't bother me because that opens the risk of getting your star players injured if you leave them in for meaningless points. For the record, I don't think the Seahawks were trying to run up the score - did you even see Wilson's stats? They weren't that impressive to begin with and they still crushed Arizona.

vCash
    I don't know how you could possibly justify it as running the score up.

They put in backups and the Cardinals couldn't stop anything. Are they supposed to take a knee the entire game?
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I don't know how you could possibly justify it as running the score up.

They put in backups and the Cardinals couldn't stop anything. Are they supposed to take a knee the entire game?
    Only time people say something was running up the score is to troll

vCash
    I wish they would've. They had a shot to score 75+... Arizona was that pathetic yesterday.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I had Wilson as my starting QB this week and if he stayed in for the second half I would have won. I cried when Flynn entered the game. I knew then that even though I had a lead I would not hold it without Wilson.

vCash
    Anyone who ever complains about running up the score is just mad that their team can't play for 60 minutes.

Giving up doesn't make your team any better whether you are winning or losing.

The point of football is to practice and gameplan for a week so that you can play the best 60 minutes possible.

Every game matters regardless of the score.

And if your team is losing that bad it is more of a reflection of THAT teams problems not the WINNING teams problem of "running up the score". We should be talking about why Arizona couldn't score any points.
    Last edited by Patriot Pride; 12-10-2012 at 12:25 PM.

vCash
    One play I didnt like was Pete letting Flynn throw one in the endzone on 4th and 23, but I guess he figured no point trying to kick a 55 yard FG or running the punt team out there so just air it out. We had 38 points at half and one of the TD'z in the 2nd half was a pick six, and another was a run by our third string RB that he was basically untouched. Arizona players were laughing and carrying on on the sideline so they quit. Plain and simple. A few of their players seemed upset but most were like whatever. We did not run up the score in my opinion. Their kick returner muffed two punts and didnt seem to upset after either one. Sad situation. Hard to believe they were a 4 and 0 team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by normsizedmidget View Post
    exactly. At least flynn didn't try hard of they would have scored another 50.

He already showed up aaron rodgers. He didn't want to do that to a teammate ever again.
    lmao

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast