Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You realize a lot of these points came off of Arizona mistakes by there bad QB play and special teams right?

Never seen CB's/LB's get balls thrown at them like i did today

But if you don't want a team running the score up on you simple stop them you have 11 guys on your side that should be capable of doing that.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-10-2012 at 01:39 AM.

vCash
    Going for it on 4th and 23 was a dick move. Other than that, nothing they did was particularly bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Going for it on 4th and 23 was a dick move. Other than that, nothing they did was particularly bad.
    We could of kicked the FG and ran the score up more.

vCash
    don't like it stop them
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    We could of kicked the FG and ran the score up more.
    Kicking a 55 yard FG on 4th down is not running up the score. Trying to score a TD is running up the score.

vCash
    Kicking a 55 yard FG on 4th down is not running up the score. Trying to score a TD is running up the score.
    Meh, that could be argued either way. No one converts 4th and 23 unless your Ray Rice with nice refs. Plus, it's important to let Matt throw the ball around. Never know if he'd have to play one of these weeks.

vCash
    Perhaps the Seahawks players should've just asked the refs to stop the game to spare the Cardinals hurt feelings.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Interesting...Seattle does it's Ok, Patriots do it and ZOMG THEY RAN UP THE SCORE.
    You're right. I don't consider it running up the score if a team wins by 58 points. On the other hand, if they win by 59 points, then yeah, that's uncalled fo'.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    No the Cardinals had 8 Turnovers which resulted as easy points. The Seahawk's were running the ball, what do they let themselves get tackle? The Cardinal's OL and QB's are an embarrisment to those players that never got a chance to prove anything. The score should of been worst, due to the inconsinity to get a 1st and 10.

vCash
    What the hell were we supposed to do? Its not like they didn't give us amazing position every drive... we ran the ball with our backs up's back up
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Damn baby love those eyebrows.

vCash
    This is a man's sport. Who cares? If you don't like the other team scoring, then stop them.

vCash
    no.....all those turnovers on thier own side of the field...Ari ran the score up on themselves
    Who Gon Stop Me(huh)

NBA TEAM: Miami Heat
    NFL TEAM: San Francisco 49ers
    MLB TEAM: Atlanta Braves

vCash
    Fitz is one game closer to coming to Philly.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    The concept of running up the score is silly.

The reverse of that is to concede. Why can't a team that is being beaten so badly concede victory to their opponent and walk off the field? They obviously believed they still had a chance so continued to play, otherwise why not concede?

They way to prevent a team from "running up the score" is to quit before it gets to that point.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast