Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Do you believe The Seahawks ran up the score on Arizona

OK let me just start by saying I'm not a fan of either of these teams. I turn on the NFL Network and couldn't believe what I saw a 58-0 score involving the SeaHawks and Cardinals. Now my question is do you believe Seattle ran up the score? I remember people saying it back in 09 when the Patriots went on to beat the Titans 59-0. All I kept hearing was they ran up the score. Not trying to hate just want honest answers.
    Last edited by BSF101; 12-10-2012 at 01:09 AM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    It their job to stop them and they couldn't. They took Wilson out in the third quarter and let Matt Flynn get some much deserved playing time. Besides, they are division rivals and there is no love lost when you play a team in your division.

There you go thumper

vCash
    I believe the Cardinals should have stopped them if they didn't want the score to be 58-0.

vCash
    i dont know if they did, but who cares?? is it like an american thing with this runnin up the score crap? i have never heard of someone complain about another team smashing them outside of america

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    It their job to stop them and they couldn't. They took Wilson out in the third quarter and let Matt Flynn get some much deserved playing time. Besides, they are division rivals and there is no love lost when you play a team in your division.
    Thanks for clearing that up didn't know what went on. Didn't watch any games today/yesterday was Christmas shopping.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    No, simple fact is Arizona couldnt stop anything....Seahawks put in turbin and Leon Washington. Matt Flynn as well. Arizona also just kept turning the ball over and over! And for all I care Arizona gave up and they deserved what they got. I feel bad for fitz and their fans!

I wish the broncos would run the score up on these scrub teams they have been playing. The defense gets paid to stop the offense. You better earn every penny of that paycheck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    i dont know if they did, but who cares?? is it like an american thing with this runnin up the score crap? i have never heard of someone complain about another team smashing them outside of america
    To be honest I think it depends on the team. I mean if it were the Pats, Saints, or Broncos people will always question those teams. I believe its because of the QB's?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    No, simple fact is Arizona couldnt stop anything....Seahawks put in turbin and Leon Washington. Matt Flynn as well. Arizona also just kept turning the ball over and over! And for all I care Arizona gave up and they deserved what they got. I feel bad for fitz and their fans!

I wish the broncos would run the score up on these scrub teams they have been playing. The defense gets paid to stop the offense. You better earn every penny of that paycheck
    Wow didn't know that game was that bad for Arizona?

vCash
    after the cardinals were getting raped by 30+ they probably should have just took knees to waste the time quicker

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Sounds more like the Cardinals made it more difficult for the Seahawks not to score
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I believe the Cardinals should have stopped them if they didn't want the score to be 58-0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Sounds more like the Cardinals made it more difficult for the Seahawks not to score
    they were playing the infamous 6 man defense its suppose to be quite effective its the new fab in football

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    This is actually what happened to be honest. We were gonna ground & pound it but we kept getting gift-wrapped possessions and great field position.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    You cant run up the score playing Defense.

Scoring TD on Defense doesnt happen often. so when the opportunity presents itself, you're going to the end zone.

vCash
    Interesting...Seattle does it's Ok, Patriots do it and ZOMG THEY RAN UP THE SCORE.

Regardless I don't know why people care about running up the score. Players are paid millions of dollars to play defense stop people from scoring, I don't understand why people care so ****ing much when one team goes off.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast