Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I guess we ran the score up against the Bills too

vCash
    Who cares? The point is to stop the other guy right? If you can't do it, tough luck. I always hate when teams let up. Then what happened to the 49ers last night happens. When they're down you step on their throats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Who cares? The point is to stop the other guy right? If you can't do it, tough luck. I always hate when teams let up. Then what happened to the 49ers last night happens. When they're down you step on their throats.
    This, Besides the ST had been working on that play all week it was up to the Punter whether to run it or not and he decided to run it.

vCash
    I was impressed by SF last week. They are better then I thought they were. Having said that, I still think Seattle will light them up this Sunday. I'm hoping we run up the score on Sunday night. Hate the Niners.

The future is present.

vCash
    pete carroll is a moron. why the **** would you waste a trick play up 30 with a huge division game next week. run the score up sure, but why would you not go super vanilla just so you dont give the 49ers tape on something like that. moron
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    pete carroll is a moron. why the **** would you waste a trick play up 30 with a huge division game next week. run the score up sure, but why would you not go super vanilla just so you don't give the 49ers tape on something like that. moron
    That was questionable for me too at the time. Petes defense, and this is the homer in me, made sense so I went with it. When the trick play happened it was like the first or second play of the 4th quarter. Carroll felt it too early to go soft. He was running full speed with limited play calling to run out the clock. He did not want to give the ball back to what he thought was a explosive offense. However it sure does come off as a bad move. Trick plays usually aren't ran when your up by 30.

On another not, could we please stop quoting nysport. I have him on ignore and couldn't be happier. If we all ignore him, life will be sweeter for all of us. FYI, nysports is absolutely nuts. I wouldn't be surprised if he went postal based on this post alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    . FYI, nysports is absolutely nuts. I wouldn't be surprised if he went postal based on this post alone.
    says the guy who was angry Obama spoke for a few moments about the slain children in Newtown b/c he interrupted his football game. Get a grip kid.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    That was questionable for me too at the time. Petes defense, and this is the homer in me, made sense so I went with it. When the trick play happened it was like the first or second play of the 4th quarter. Carroll felt it too early to go soft. He was running full speed with limited play calling to run out the clock. He did not want to give the ball back to what he thought was a explosive offense. However it sure does come off as a bad move. Trick plays usually aren't ran when your up by 30.

and not because its a dick move. you want to run the score up, by all means go ahead. its stupid for two reasons. 1 is obviously it gives them film on a play you might need later. 2 is if you piss antoher team off enough, they might start tkaing shots and hits on the offense you dont want them taking. its just an unnecessary risk for the seahakws and it makes carroll seem stupid

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Yeah, it was dumb to show it off, IMO.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I really don't care either... The only reason it looks bad is because Pete made a big deal in a game where Harbaugh went for 2 while up by like 40.

Bills/Arizona need a wake up call. Games like those cause coach firings, and both teams need to wake up.

It's kind of sad really. It's not like these teams have 0 talent, but they both have glaring problems. You can't give up 10 yard runs all game and expect to win, or have a no efficient QB on your roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    I really don't care either... The only reason it looks bad is because Pete made a big deal in a game where Harbaugh went for 2 while up by like 40.

Bills/Arizona need a wake up call. Games like those cause coach firings, and both teams need to wake up.

It's kind of sad really. It's not like these teams have 0 talent, but they both have glaring problems. You can't give up 10 yard runs all game and expect to win, or have a no efficient QB on your roster.
    no, it looks bad for the reason i mentioned. you take a trick play the 49ers might not have been prepared for and gave them film to prepare for it

vCash
    Pete did not call the punt fake. This has been stated numerous times as fact. That change was made on the field when they saw bills formation. Pete even said he felt bad about that and should not have happened after the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    pete carroll is a moron. why the **** would you waste a trick play up 30 with a huge division game next week. run the score up sure, but why would you not go super vanilla just so you dont give the 49ers tape on something like that. moron
    Get your ND blinders off.

There is a bunch of formations for a trick play this is like 1 out of 25 other formations according to Pete.

As i stated Caroll forgot to call it off it was a automatic once the formation was shown Ryan ran it without Pete telling him to do it.

John Harbaugh also pulled the same stunt pulling off a fake field goal run for a TD you going to call him a moron as well?
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-18-2012 at 11:49 AM.

vCash
    It was a predetermined play call based off if a particular formation that Buffalo went into. The team just executed what they were told to do, just was horrible timing as should've been called off.

Whatever, third team in NFL history to have back to back 50 point games. Sweet.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    What's your deal!?
    Well played
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast