Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol no...this is the NFL. If you get butt hurt because a team kicks your ***...well...do better next time so it doesn't happen again
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I have no issues with what seattle did. I just dont want to hear their hypocrite feminine coach to cry about it when its done to them next week on their own field.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    It's going to be fun when Cardinals pay back the favor.
    right...

you really hate seattle huh?
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    right...

you really hate seattle huh?

Couldn't care any less about Seattle and believe what comes around goes around regardless. Don't get confused b/c you and small group are very LOUD about the Hawks. Based on your signature, it appears you've jumped ship. Congrats

Fickle

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    I have no issues with what seattle did. I just dont want to hear their hypocrite feminine coach to cry about it when its done to them next week on their own field.
    +1

It's coming

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Couldn't care any less about Seattle and believe what comes around goes around regardless. Don't get confused b/c you and small group are very LOUD about the Hawks. Based on your signature, it appears you've jumped ship. Congrats

Fickle
    Haven't jumped ship. I will always be a Lions fan, just love how the Hawks play. I made it through 0-16 and all the Millen years without jumping ship....... 4-9 is small potatoes by comparison

vCash
    Haven't jumped ship. I will always be a Lions fan, just love how the Hawks play. I made it through 0-16 and all the Millen years without jumping ship....... 4-9 is small potatoes by comparison
    Of course you haven't jumped ship, you just sport a Hawks logo now and will likely change it to another team shortly. All along talking smack, instigating while accusing others of following you and being a troll, etc, etc. Better think twice about that delusion of moving to NY. I doubt you would fit in. At least you have the internet a few friends you have a lot in common with. Good for you.

vCash
    Of course you haven't jumped ship, you just sport a Hawks logo now and will likely change it to another team shortly. All along talking smack, instigating while accusing others of following you and being a troll, etc, etc. Better think twice about that delusion of moving to NY. I doubt you would fit in. At least you have the internet a few friends you have a lot in common with. Good for you.
    What...

Why do you even post here? All you do is go around looking for people to degrade.

vCash
    Lol, alright man. Don't even know why I bother responding to people like you. Enjoy your miserable life my man.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-14-2012 at 03:41 PM.

vCash
    This thread again?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I honestly just feel like pete carroll was trying to get matt flynn some reps and the second stringers that came in for the starters.

vCash
    Lol, alright man. Don't even know why I bother to responding to people like you. Enjoy your miserable life my man.
    Exactly.

vCash
    What ever your sour about, go do it somewhere else. You sure are a tough guy over the internet arent you. Keep making those microwave-dinners and letting your mom do your laundry. Cant stand guys like you.
    \

vCash

Yay I made your sig, I feel honored to have shown how FICKLE the Giants fan base really is<3
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    What's your deal!?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast