Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Pete Carrol lucky he didnt get a Jim Schwartz pat on the back from whisenhunt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Someone needs to read my post above and get back to me.
    I was joking since Carroll asked harbaugh "what's your deal?" When he thought harbaugh ran up the score on him.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Pete Carrol lucky he didnt get a Jim Schwartz pat on the back from whisenhunt.
    Whisenhunt didn't have anything to get excited about after his defense laid down on him Lynch finally got some gaping holes to run through and not get touched.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I saw only a few things the Cards have to work on.

Offense
    Special Teams
    Defense
    Coaching

vCash
    What a massive compliment it is to be told your team shouldn't play hard because it's not fair to the other teams.

These are NFL players, some of the toughest, baddest dudes on the planet. Did the Tards get their feewings hurt? Shut up. I wish Pete did run it up. Would have been cool to see the record go down. For anyone who didn't watch the game, it wouldn't have been much more than a formality for the Hawks to score whatever amount of points they felt like scoring. The Cardinals, their front office, their coaching staff, and most of all, the players who laid down and quit like a bunch of cowards who had no business getting paid 6 figures for that trash display they put into the world on Sunday are the ones who should be receiving the criticism. The Seahawks couldn't run a play on defense without ending up with possession of the football... in the endzone. Evan Moore and Jevon Kearse dropped TD passes for the Seahawks. "Who?" Exactly. The Seahawks also passed up several field goals. Calling the Cardinals "pathetic" would be an unnecessary insult to the word. Nobody should feel sorry for that team after what they showed yesterday.

vCash

Do you believe The Seahawks ran up the score on Arizona

As a Patriot fan, I understand the importance of playing 60 minutes. By all means, play your *** off for 60 minutes. Period. No issues here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    Nah you hate us cause we killed the Ravens. Be honest LOL
    killed the ravens? my lasting memory of a ravens seattle game is when the ravens were down 17 midway throught he 4th and came back to win, and at one point stopping seattle on 3 and basically a centimeter.......

so no that not the reason. it was just pete carroll. then this happened:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDuR7RYrgns
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Really? This is why i love Pete he is jumping up and down and having fun with the guys and i was scared the Veterans might not buy in but i must say Clemons and Bryant have been playing just as hard.
    I'm an Notre Dame fan. I hate Pete Carroll
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Don't care whether they did or didn't. They have the right to score as much as they want.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    I hope they did.

vCash
    I wonder if after 9 straight loses the Cards are just tanking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    i dont know if they did, but who cares?? is it like an american thing with this runnin up the score crap? i have never heard of someone complain about another team smashing them outside of america
    Not true. Played sports in the States, Canada, and Britain. It's always been an unwritten rule not to run up the score.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I wonder if after 9 straight loses the Cards are just tanking.
    I don't know, but they are playing awful right now.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    No.

They played football and won by a lot. That's all. You go out and you play the game. Any Giants fan who watched the Eagles comeback a few years ago knows you just don't rest on an opponent EVER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Not true. Played sports in the States, Canada, and Britain. It's always been an unwritten rule not to run up the score.

I don't know, but they are playing awful right now.
    maybe in high school. complaining about it at the professional level is weak sauce though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade>Kobe View Post
    I hope they did.
    yep

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast