Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    And yes, there is a prize. Norm will spoon with the lucky winner one Sunday afternoon of their choosing.
    Whoa how do i get in this
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    No they get paid have some pride and stop them. If the cards have issue with it step up and do something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Wilson threw it 13 times, Flynn threw it 9 times, Lynch ran it 11 times, Turbin ran it 20 times, Washington ran it 7 times.

Play totals:

Pass - 21
    Run - 38

Yard total's:

Pass - 216
    Run - 274

Yard averages:

Pass - 18
    Run - 7.21

TD Totals

Pass - 1
    Run - 4

That is not running up the score. Can't even say it with a straight face. That is just complete domination by our D and there D forgetting they had a game.
    I knew it was pretty low, but not that low

I had no issues with how they played, like I finished off saying...it's not Seattle's fault Arizona is that God awful. Once I saw Lynch only had 11 carries I knew they didn't run up the score.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Whoa how do i get in this
    I could email you the application. You have to be a Gabbert fan though. Deal breaker?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chop View Post
    i didnt have a problem with them scoring the thing that i had a problem is when they where up by 45 plus they went for it on 4th and 23 just punt the ball away but other than that no problem
    They were inside the arizona 30. Punt? They passed up two field goals and were playing with backups at rb qb wr te lt and more. Flynn was taking his first game snaps. I think the earned the right to get him a couple of game throws. Arizona laid down. Not Seattle's fault.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I could email you the application. You have to be a Gabbert fan though. Deal breaker?
    Ehhhh, Norm is worth it
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    If your going to post things let people know the whole story bra, you owned nobody.
    You still basically said it was okay for the Seahawks to run up the score and it's bad for the Patriots to do this.

For the subject on hand, if you don't like it then stop it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    What I want to know if why the Cards tried like 10 straight passes with like a bit over 2 min to go? That just made the game longer. They were not going to get 58 with a score.
    Reps for their rookie qb. If anyone deserved to get some valuable reps for their backups it wasn't the Cardinals, but since that's how they played there was absolutely no reason the Hawks couldn't see some things from their B team as well. The Hawks could have hung 75 points on that joke of a team yesterday without much more effort, but they didn't.

vCash
    Someone needs to ask Carroll what his deal is.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    this is weak if u dont wanna get embarassed play harder plain and simple ....i wish these coaches would grow some balls and call it like it is. its not my responsibility to stop my own team from scoring thats ur teams job if we beat u 70 to 0 every week so be it get better.
    I rather die a BULL, than live a COWard!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    didn't watch the game but from the stats it looks like they weren't i mean they didnt pass much...they ran more which is what you're suppose to do plus they had 2 def td's but i could be wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    I knew it was pretty low, but not that low

I had no issues with how they played, like I finished off saying...it's not Seattle's fault Arizona is that God awful. Once I saw Lynch only had 11 carries I knew they didn't run up the score.
    Sorry, was not saying you had a problem. I was just using your post because you brought up play calling and seemed like good lead in to the numbers.

vCash
    Yes. But there is no problem with it. Arizona players get paid to score on offense and prevent scores on defence same as Seattle's, its not the Seahawks fault that the Cardinals were inept in all areas of the game yesterday. As I've read in other threads "you play till the final whistle", thats all Seattle did

vCash
    Jeez I ask one honest question and I get the short end of the stick.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Seriously...

Answer this. What should Seattle have done differently? Walked off the field? Pulled fans from the crowd to play? You sound ridiculous.

They had third string RBs in the game. I'm sure their 2nd and 1st string guys were tired. They just pounded them into oblivion.

There's honestly nothing you can say to justify your belief of them running the score unless you think they should have taken a knee for an entire half.

Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    Someone needs to ask Carroll what his deal is.
    Someone needs to read my post above and get back to me.
    I'm In.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast