Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So ****ing tired of hearing people ***** about running up the ****ing score... Its the NFL... If you don't wanna be scored on, stop the ****ing ball from moving down the ****ing field.

vCash
    Im almost positive that the cardinals were running up the score against themselves..... 8 turnovers? lol no Seattle kept getting the ball in Arizona territory if not for the defensive TDs (1 special teams)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    I will for one time in my life actually root for the bulls

vCash
    playing against seattles defense in 1st round of fantasy football playoffs killed me....but enough about running up the score. it shouldnt even be a topic. Put up as many points as u can...play to the whistle

vCash
    The ultimate insult would be to go to kneel-down formation in the 3rd quarter... which it sounds like the Seahawks could have done. That would be awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    So ****ing tired of hearing people ***** about running up the ****ing score... Its the NFL... If you don't wanna be scored on, stop the ****ing ball from moving down the ****ing field.
    tell us how you really feel
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    they certianly ran up the score. the question should be, do you care, in which case I do not. if the defense doesnt want to be embarassed, stop them. kind of a douche move by pete carroll, but he is well within his rights to do it
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    tell us how you really feel
    Just trying to get across how annoying it is that people complain about this all the time... ITS THE NFL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    they certianly ran up the score. the question should be, do you care, in which case I do not. if the defense doesnt want to be embarassed, stop them. kind of a douche move by pete carroll, but he is well within his rights to do it
    A douche will always be a douche, and Pete has always been a douche.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    A douche will always be a douche, and Pete has always been a douche.
    thta was the sole reaosn i hated seattle before this year. never had a problem with them, then he was their coach.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Almost entire second half we played 3rd stringers. Kept running it for most part. However when 3rd string gets you 15 yard runs it is kind of hard not to score. Especially when you are getting the ball 6-50 yards from the endzone. We did not run up the score, we were up 51-0 with like 6 minutes to go in the 3rd.

vCash
    I don't think they did at all. A lot of those points came off of Arizona mistakes in the first half. In the second half the starters hardly played. You want Seattle to take a knee every possession? Come on.

And even if they did, I don't care. They're professionals...deal with it.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    i dont know if they did, but who cares?? is it like an american thing with this runnin up the score crap? i have never heard of someone complain about another team smashing them outside of america
    Try living in Europe

vCash
    Not Seattle's fault Arizona kept giving them the ball.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Kicking a 55 yard FG on 4th down is not running up the score. Trying to score a TD is running up the score.
    You could not be more wrong here. Kicking a 55 yard FG is the ultimate "running up the score" move you can do. Giving the opponent an opportunity to stop them on 4th down is the respectful thing to do. All coaches and most fans know that. Especially coaches......cuz clearly some fans don't understand that.
    Last edited by thawv; 12-10-2012 at 12:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    You could not be more wrong here. Kicking a 55 yard FG is the ultimate "running up the score" move you can do. Giving the opponent an opportunity to stop them on 4th down is the respectful thing to do. All coaches and most fans know that. Expicailly coaches......cuz clearly some fans don't understand that.
    You couldn't be more wrong.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast