Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How sure are you that the Lakers make the playoffs?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very sure

5 31.25%
  • Fo sho

0 0%
  • unsure

5 31.25%
  • sure as a pickle

1 6.25%
  • No way man!! Game over man!! Game over!!

5 31.25%
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    Step away from the panic button....

Gasol WILL be moved! He(Gasol) has not been of any help to the team so far this season. This tendonitus thing with his knees is a smoke screen for whats really going on. They sit Pau to avoid risking injury on top of his delicate emotions.

Meanwhile, the lakers are using the time to see who works with whom. Pau is as good as gone boys and girls. And I'll say it once more. The trade sending him on his way will come just as suddenly & out of nowhere as the trade that brought him here. As he cometh, he goeth....

Management is weighing offers to see what fits best. We have time fellas. Glory isn't in the regular season. So patience is needed children...we got this.

That would be very ironic. Like a cloud of smoke, you wake up one morning and he's gone...

vCash
    I'd still be fine if we were a .500 team. But you can't win a championship if you don't even make the playoffs.

vCash

What's up with Kobe?

I love the guy, but he's shooting way too much. Howard is disappearing on offense. Lakers aren't going to win that way.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    Offensively, Dwight needs to be more assertive and not stand in one place all the time when he is double team.

This team's real problem is turnovers and DEFENSE. Steve Nash isn't going to make us a better defensive team. We need to get Nate McMillan to come in as our "defensive coordinator".

vCash
    what panic button... you can't teach energy, effort, heart. All of which this team does not have

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    Step away from the panic button....

Gasol WILL be moved! He(Gasol) has not been of any help to the team so far this season. This tendonitus thing with his knees is a smoke screen for whats really going on. They sit Pau to avoid risking injury on top of his delicate emotions.

Meanwhile, the lakers are using the time to see who works with whom. Pau is as good as gone boys and girls. And I'll say it once more. The trade sending him on his way will come just as suddenly & out of nowhere as the trade that brought him here. As he cometh, he goeth....

Management is weighing offers to see what fits best. We have time fellas. Glory isn't in the regular season. So patience is needed children...we got this.
    yeah yeah, we are playing so good withouth pau.
    he is clearly the problem-
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    They aren't going to fire two coaches in 1 yr and hire another one.
    Unfortunately they won't. We never should have hired MD. We didn't have the right personel to fit his system. I know the Buss family wants to bring back showtime and hated the triangle, but we didn't have the legs or shooters to make it work and it just hurts our defense.

Another bad coaching hire by Jim Buss. He has hired the last 3 coaches not named Phil in LA and they all have been bad decisions.

vCash
    If we're 5-5 or worse over our next 10, it's time to change things. No reason why we shouldn't win 8 of the next 12 at least.

If we don't. It's time to pull try something different.

vCash
    Shooting too much and not getting others involved. That being said, we blow defensively. Giving up 111.6 ppg in 6 of our last 7 losses. We can't stop the other team at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    The only issue though GG is that we play in the western conference. If we were in the east, it wouldn't be as big of an issue. But if we dig ourselves into a big hole, we're screwed. I agree, it's too early to hit the panic button, but if this continues over the next 10 games, it's absolutely time to do something. This team has to be competitive this year, otherwise Dwight walks. A deep playoff run should be enough to keep him around, but a first round exit won't be. I honestly don't blame him for leaving if we suck that bad. For him to leave 25 mill on the table + a big market for a smaller market just shows how much in the **** this season had been.

Still to early I agree. But it needs to get fixed. The west is way too talented
    I don't disagree with anything you said. But you're not going to keep Howard by freaking out or making panic moves. Howard's played on dog teams before. He knows what kind of players are on the Lakers' team, and how important Nash will be over the next two or three years.

For Howard I think the only surprise is that he's gotten healthier faster than most people thought, while other team members have gone down to injury.

There's nothing to do but wait and be patient. If the teams stinks when it's at full strength, that's another issue. But panic isn't the solution to anything right now.

vCash
    Jordan Hill has Shown that given the minutes he is a 10 and 10 guy easily..that's why I think they trade Pau now for some defensive help...they obviously don't need offense.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    I don't disagree with anything you said. But you're not going to keep Howard by freaking out or making panic moves. Howard's played on dog teams before. He knows what kind of players are on the Lakers' team, and how important Nash will be over the next two or three years.

For Howard I think the only surprise is that he's gotten healthier faster than most people thought, while other team members have gone down to injury.

There's nothing to do but wait and be patient. If the teams stinks when it's at full strength, that's another issue. But panic isn't the solution to anything right now.
    I agree. Panic moves are bad, but there's also a thin line between a panic move and being too patient.

We have to monitor Pau's situation closely. If he isn't the same physically, we need to trade him the next day.

vCash
    Needs to take less 3 pointers and take his shots more within the flow of the offense and take quality shots. His efficency was excellent at the beginning, but now he is struggling with his shot and has been more of a volume scorer. All of this doesn't bode well for a team that is having so many issues on both ends of the floor.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    Needs to take less 3 pointers and take his shots more within the flow of the offense and take quality shots. His efficency was excellent at the beginning, but now he is struggling with his shot and has been more of a volume scorer. All of this doesn't bode well for a team that is having so many issues on both ends of the floor.
    This.

vCash
    Lets cut the BS...PAU IS NOT THE PROBLEM...hiring mike brown was strike 1,poor signing of free agents in the last two years Strike 2 Firing Mike Brown. Foul Ball PICKING THIS CLOWN OVER PHIL...STTTTRIKKKKKKE YOUR OUT!!! Phil is the MASTER he would have worked up something special for this squad...would have kept Pau where he belongs IN THE POST!!! not shooting jumpers and 3's!!!. You guys seem to forget both of those rings were on the back of pau as much as any one else on that team.Stop feeding the monster and wake the fugg up!!!!!! Our real problem cant be traded....he sits in his fuggin high chair with that jerry jones syndrome

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast