Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How sure are you that the Lakers make the playoffs?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very sure

5 31.25%
  • Fo sho

0 0%
  • unsure

5 31.25%
  • sure as a pickle

1 6.25%
  • No way man!! Game over man!! Game over!!

5 31.25%
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    vCash
    unfortunately I somehow still believe in this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple&Gold24 View Post
    unfortunately I somehow still believe in this team.
    I still root for this team. I am just really irritated by Dan Tonie and Jimbaco.
    "Tittays & Tank"

vCash
    I don't think any of us will root against the Lakers or anything. It's just sad to watch people NOT doing things with this team that any one of us would at least TRY to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Playing in a system that he was used to, and with players he was used to playing with. Weak.
    Blah, blah, blah. Shaq didn't give a **** about a "system". Neither did Kareem, Ewing, Moses, etc.

If you are (supposedly) the best center in the game, you shouldn't be producing numbers lower or comparable to Andrew Bynum - who they got rid of to get Dwight, and who was notoriously known for his lack of effort.

Good centers don't need "systems". That position doesn't involve intense reading/reacting...its about playing with energy, protecting the cup, and high efficiency on offense. The best centers go in and produce just like the guys I mentioned above, regardless of their surroundings.

Kobe and Shaq hated each other, but they were both freaks. I remember games where they'd literally ignore each other and refused to pass to one another. But Shaq dominated the opposition before the tip even occurred, game in and game out. I mention Shaq incessantly because Dwight'll be drawing comparisons to him for a long, long time.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435