Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How sure are you that the Lakers make the playoffs?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very sure

5 31.25%
  • Fo sho

0 0%
  • unsure

5 31.25%
  • sure as a pickle

1 6.25%
  • No way man!! Game over man!! Game over!!

5 31.25%
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Sacre: He is not very good at basketball, Dancing is an entire different Animal.

Earl Clark: Was a high pick once, what the **** is going on with him?

Darius Johnson Odom: Made nothing out of his chances in preseason.

Steve Blake: Has been injured, believe it or not he is a better decision maker than the dudes we are using as back up Pgs.And a better shooter.

Chris Duhon: He is good at D and decent at distributing but he does catter too much to Kobe and gives him the ball constantly instead of looking for open men or the bigs.

Darius Morris: HORRIBLE decision making, does think shoot first, when he is out there with the second unit he does not really look into passing the ball to Artest or Pau who should be the designated options, he is a kobe wannabe.

Jodie Meeks: he does not drive in, he does not pass, he randomly decides to defffend or not deffend and his shot is not falling with enough consistence.

Jordan Hill: Not his fault that he does not get enough minutes, he does well out there when given the chance.

Antawn Jamison: He had one great game, then he fell of the earth, and no is nto that he fell of the earth because he is not playing, when pau was injured and he had his chance to step up he did some AWFULL games. So much for our supposed big 6th man addition.

Metta World Piece: He still tryis on defense but he is not as quick as he once was, but the main problem is he is being Featured TOO MUCH on offense, basically being the Second man out there over Nash, Pau and Howard, wich is ridiculous because you now, the mans shot is not that Effective.

Steve Nash: Has been injured, he is still recovering but he SHOULD NOT catter so much to the "kobe system" he was brought here precisely to take the ball out of koeb and give it to the bigs.

Pau Gasol: Mentally Checked Out+Phisically torn+being played completely out of position, he also is too polite a guy to create a big fuse and rebel against whats happening, he has no lift, no speed and is being atortious with his jumpshot, he is distributing and getting some blocks, but he is not rebounding enough on the defensive side ( on offfense he cant he istoo far from teh basket) and he is not scoring enough, sometimes he loks completely uninterested out there.

Dwight Howard: yes he is at 80% But he also is being "too nice" not reclaiming his role as the next laker cornerstone, he is not displaying his full energy and being to passive in asking for the ball, he catters too much to kobe, of course Dumbtonis system does not provide him enough shots.

Kobe Bryamt: Shoots too much, shoots too much in the 4th, regardless if he is shooting at a good % or not, he simply takes everybody else out of Rythm and out of the game, there is absolutely NO REASOn why he should be shooting more than the rest of the starters in many games, and dont give me the crap of "they are not making his shots he hs to do it" because when he starts a game 0-6 or 0-7 he keeps shooting, so why should he be allowed to go on shooting until he gets out of the slump and the others dont deserve too?. He is too focused on the all time scorer list.

Mike Dantoni:
    Bad defensive rotations, bad subsitution pattern, does not addapt to the roster he has but instead wants the roster to addapt to his system, does randomly freeze people in the bench or give them a lot of time, badmouths players to the media to cover up for his incompetence.

JIm Buss: let his ego run his mind and kept him from doing what was righ and bringing Phil back, also has rejected GOOD offers for PAU the last two years, also rejected goOD offers for Bynum during all the years he was here, brought Brown so his pet woudl be featured more and "shine" at the cost of our chances to a ring, and on and on and on.

Basically we are ****ed up, we are screwed we are a disastar, and there is SO MANY holes that looking for scapegaots is ridiculous, there isnt a Single ( realistical) trade for ANY of our players that can make us win a ring this season.

Getting Phil Back? would still be a longshot given how many problems we have.
    Yes, our problems have been well documented. I don't blame you for having to vent about the same things over and over, but it's not us that has to realize faults, it's management. We all understand the problems with this team, they're pretty apparent.

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beliges View Post
    Pau getting traded is inevitable. The question is where?
    I can't imagine anybody taking him at this point Who the hell would be stupid enough to pay Gasol something like 40 million over these next two seasons? Besides us, I mean.

When the Paul trade failed, the FO should have continued to be aggressive in their attempts to trade him, not sit around like stupid ****s as his trade value dropped to zero.
    Last edited by handle; 01-05-2013 at 11:09 AM.

vCash

Shoot Kobe shoot

until someone else proves they can be consistent and contribute in a meaningful way... shoot kobe shoot

vCash
    At this point I'll take Carlos Boozer -- Pau sucks... he's terrible. Everyone talks about how well a post player he is.. whenever he gets the ball, it's either an awkward shot, weak, and misguided. He's a liability playing the 4 --

vCash
    What the **** does sure as a pickle mean? Is that a positive choice or a negative choice? GTFOOH.

6. 01-05-2013, 12:54 PM
    Reason
    insults

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    JIm Buss: let his ego run his mind and kept him from doing what was righ and bringing Phil back, also has rejected GOOD offers for PAU the last two years, also rejected goOD offers for Bynum during all the years he was here, brought Brown so his pet woudl be featured more and "shine" at the cost of our chances to a ring, and on and on and on.
    Jerry Buss should not go blameless. He's the one who subjected the organization to Jimbo, and passed over the more deserving successor. Even if it was the only wrong move he ever made - which it's not - it's huge. I'd put that as #1 or #2.

vCash
    Ugh, can we fast-forward to next season already? This team is making me hurt inside.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    As bad as it looks now, I think that by the time the playoffs come around, not only will we be in them, but we'll be a serious threat to get to the Finals. Bookmark this post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Just for the record, pau is a much better player than mike D is a coach. Yeah somebody needs to go but it ain't gasol. Lol

Phil is somewhere laughing his *** off right not.
    I doubt he is laughing at the team, he likely feels real bad for the players. Though I'm sure he wuld love to laugh at jimbo and tell him what a dumb arse he is.

vCash
    D'Antoni sucks. He was quoted as saying "talk and chemistry doesn't matter," what the ****??

vCash
    Freakin ridiculous.. Every week it gets harder and harder to walk in the barbershop because my lakers are getting plowed and passed around the NBA like a pocket p***y. They better do something and get it together.

And fire that clown D'Anphony.

vCash

"we want bynum!!!"

I'm sick of Dwight, I hope we trade him or he leaves in the offseason.

To ensure this happens, I encourage fans to chant "WE WANT BYNUM!!!!" so that he feels unwanted, throws a hissy fit, and leaves. Or better, the Laker front office hears the chants, decides Dwight won't stay after hearing those chants, and trades his ***.

I don't really want Bynum back, that's just the chant most likely to get to Dwight.

**** him.

vCash
    Too far.

vCash
    I prefer the "We want Jeanie...!!" chant myself.

vCash
    I'm going to laugh if Dwight stays and dominates again, and all of the "Trade Dwight" whiners are exposed as idiots.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast