Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How sure are you that the Lakers make the playoffs?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very sure

5 31.25%
  • Fo sho

0 0%
  • unsure

5 31.25%
  • sure as a pickle

1 6.25%
  • No way man!! Game over man!! Game over!!

5 31.25%
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The fact that LA hired D'antoni was a mistake and the team is paying the price for it. D'antoni's system doesn't fit this team and he is forcing it on players that clearly don't want to buy into it. Watch this team continue to be mediocore all year unless some major trades go down to either get D'antoni guys he needs to run his sytsem and or get guys to run a different system. Something is going to have to give if this team wants to truly compete.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    No it's not time to panic. Most of this is fixable by not making stupid mistakes and remaining focused. The bench is starting to round into shape, meeks, jamison and hill will give us good production once everyone returns and so will duhon or blake.

vCash
    I do have to say that the bench is starting to look okay. Hill, Jamison, and Meeks are playing well for the most part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beliges View Post
    This team needs gasol because outside of him.and Kobe, they have nobody that can get their own bucket consistently. You got to get DAntoni out of there and you got to do it very soon.
    Why bother we'll still be screwed regardless.

vCash
    I think the Lakers would for that before they throw away an entire season. Right now its getting very close to that point. They have a great chance at not even making the playoffs if they hold onto Mike D.
    If they did fire him it would look terrible, It would be basically admitting they messed up again. I'm not saying they shouldn't do it but boy this is becoming bad.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    I think the Lakers would for that before they throw away an entire season. Right now its getting very close to that point. They have a great chance at not even making the playoffs if they hold onto Mike D.
    Dude our season was ruined in preseason, and our is already over no matter who we get because the damage has been done.

vCash
    Lakers will demolish cavs then lose the game after...wash rinse repeat. Getting tired of this pattern

vCash
    The Lakers just aren't a very good team right now and will have to make a few changes if they want to improve. A major trade might improve the team. They need better depth and more athltetic players in the backcourt and on the wings.

vCash
    I think a trade is coming. 100 mill team, and we're 9-12

vCash
    When Meeks and Jamison were given some good playing time and actually got touches, they "woke up". When Kobe dominates the ball, the team falls asleep and goes into cruise control. He needs to realize that if he wants his team to perform, he needs to give them to opportunity to do so. 9/24 shooting is unacceptable and the rest of the team suffers in the process.

vCash
    I wish they'd put Pau in the post and have Dwight roam on offense. Cuts, off-ball screens, rolls to the rim. It'd be cute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeBeatJesus View Post
    When Meeks and Jamison were given some good playing time and actually got touches, they "woke up". When Kobe dominates the ball, the team falls asleep and goes into cruise control. He needs to realize that if he wants his team to perform, he needs to give them to opportunity to do so. 9/24 shooting is unacceptable and the rest of the team suffers in the process.
    Not to mention he started the game 3/10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Panic on the streets of London
    Panic on the streets of Birmingham
    I wonder to myself - Could life ever be sane again?
    The Leeds side-streets that you slip down - I wonder to myself..
    Hopes may rise on the Grasmere but Honey Pie, you're not safe here.
    So you run down to the safety of the town
    But there's Panic on the streets of Carlisle
    Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
    I wonder to myself.
    Burn down the disco
    Hang the blessed DJ
    Because the music that they constantly play
    IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE
    Hang the blessed DJ
    Because the music they constantly play
    No way you are cool enough to know the smiths

I am literally floored by this

vCash
    Look at the payroll on this team and they are 3 games under .500, pretty pathetic.

vCash
    First, 90% of the people on this forum hit the panic button more than they clock in for work.

Second, you don't hit the panic button when 40% of your starting line-up and 33% of your best nine players are not playing.

Third, nothing is going to be done until the team gets healthy and sees where it's at. And even then I don't see a big move before the trade deadline.

But if it makes you feel better to freak out, I think you've made a consistent case here that nobody is ever going to be able to stop you.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast