Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Our Option

vCash

Our Option

I dont mind doing everything possible to keep Howard and rebuild with him after Kobe but its too much of a gamble because if he leaves we got nothing so we have 3 choices. Keep the team the way it is and build chemistry and hope Dwight signs then make one final run next season. 2nd option is we trade both Howard and Gasol for guys who fit in Mikes offense and we again try to build chemistry for next season and make a final run. 3rd option is we keep Pau and trade Howard since he is a flight risk. Pau will go back to starting as our center and we use Howard to get a PF like Kevin Love and a athletic shooter.

The way I see it, with a full training camp, hopefully everyone healthy and a starting lineup of Nash, Kobe, Metta, Love and Pau with a slightly revamped bench we can make a run next year. If we dont win we at least we clear cap space and only have Love and Nash on the books. Maybe Kobes takes less money and we make a run at Lebron or a superstar that we can team up with Love in 2014. Either way I know our front office will try to make the best decision. This season was obviously a huge disappointment but Im not gonna trash an organization that brought us the most championships in all of sports in the last 30 years. They put together what they thought was a contender. I rather shoot and miss then not take the gun out of the holster. Purple and Gold all day

vCash
    Que?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPast12 View Post
    I dont mind doing everything possible to keep Howard and rebuild with him after Kobe but its too much of a gamble because if he leaves we got nothing so we have 3 choices. Keep the team the way it is and build chemistry and hope Dwight signs then make one final run next season. 2nd option is we trade both Howard and Gasol for guys who fit in Mikes offense and we again try to build chemistry for next season and make a final run. 3rd option is we keep Pau and trade Howard since he is a flight risk. Pau will go back to starting as our center and we use Howard to get a PF like Kevin Love and a athletic shooter.

The way I see it, with a full training camp, hopefully everyone healthy and a starting lineup of Nash, Kobe, Metta, Love and Pau with a slightly revamped bench we can make a run next year. If we dont win we at least we clear cap space and only have Love and Nash on the books. Maybe Kobes takes less money and we make a run at Lebron or a superstar that we can team up with Love in 2014. Either way I know our front office will try to make the best decision. This season was obviously a huge disappointment but Im not gonna trash an organization that brought us the most championships in all of sports in the last 30 years. They put together what they thought was a contender. I rather shoot and miss then not take the gun out of the holster. Purple and Gold all day
    I actually agree with this... Pau is a better all around offensive weapon. We will get torched on boards and slashes to the lane but... JORDAN HILL can be a top 10 center. He can be our future center. Let's fill our other needs with better players. Howard is so overrated when you consider is attitude, lack of offensive skills, getting stripped turnovers and free throws. He is a weak-minded fool

vCash
    Can someone please close this silliness please.
    :c

vCash
    Lakers aren't trading Howard.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Suck it out.

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Let's invest in Jordan Hill.

vCash
    And Morris.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Let's invest in Jordan Hill.
    i got some February options i am selling at pennies on the dollar...

pm me with your offer