Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 278
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,146
    vCash
    1500
    is NJ better then the Knicks NYET!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,165
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think there's any cause for concern for the Nets right now. This is the first year with major changes to the roster, so if I was the Nets brass right now, any improvement on last year's performance will be satisfactory. Now, next year, I would be worried if the Nets aren't competing at the level of a top team in the East.

    DWill continues to play hurt and his game is affected by it (poor performances). Joe Johnson is the player he used to be last year with the Hawks too. He's got no ability to break guys down consistently.

    Nets fans will probably want to curb their level of expectations for this season and wait until this group of players has a decent amount of time to gel.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    8,145
    vCash
    2970
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    yeah and that depth has us a winning record, sorry without Lopez we couldnt beat the best team in the EAST the Miami Heat and best team in the West OKC.
    you lost by 30 when Lopez played vs the Heat tho...

    your soft schedule is why you have a winning record. i see 3 quality wins.


    Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    is NJ better then the Knicks NYET!
    Absolutely not


  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,429
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Their missing what could be their best player, and their offensive focal point. Not only that, their still trying to develop team chemistry.

    I wouldnt be concerned with this rough patch, I would be concerned about Lopez's health. They 100% need him.
    100% agree.


    Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me
    _____________________________________________
    Yankees & Nets

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,255
    vCash
    1500
    Lol....

    THE REAL DRAFT GURU

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,330
    vCash
    1500
    The Nets are a good, not great, basketball team. I see them winning about 45 games this year and snagging the 5-6 seed..something along those lines.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,429
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    Lol....
    Go ahead, let out the hate. This is the time and I know you're just itching to say somethig negative.


    Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me
    _____________________________________________
    Yankees & Nets

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,429
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyoutsider View Post
    I don't think there's any cause for concern for the Nets right now. This is the first year with major changes to the roster, so if I was the Nets brass right now, any improvement on last year's performance will be satisfactory. Now, next year, I would be worried if the Nets aren't competing at the level of a top team in the East.

    DWill continues to play hurt and his game is affected by it (poor performances). Joe Johnson is the player he used to be last year with the Hawks too. He's got no ability to break guys down consistently.

    Nets fans will probably want to curb their level of expectations for this season and wait until this group of players has a decent amount of time to gel.
    I agree but I feel like we've seen signs of them coming together. I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER YEAR! I'VE ALREADY EXPERIENCED ABOUT 6 OF THESE CRAP YEARS!


    Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me
    _____________________________________________
    Yankees & Nets

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,059
    vCash
    1364
    I knew JJ wasn't that good, Deron has shocked me, Obivously losing a top player if not there best player hurts. They will be anywhere from the 3-6 range when its all said and done.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,059
    vCash
    1364
    Warriors are a solid team btw to the Knick fans that are trolling the biggest troll on the site.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,553
    vCash
    1500
    Dwill is a pure PG

    he doesnt have much to work with hes frustrated

    Its a shame he is so fun to watch when he has a real team behind him

    The Nets are exposed

    Dwill can still make this team dangerous


  13. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,059
    vCash
    1364
    Doesn't have much to work with? Still has Lopez who is an top 3 OFFENSIVE center, and two very good role players in JJ and Wallace, stop acting like he has nothing, just as good as what he had in utah.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    4 inefficient scorers and a big man who plays no defense and grabs no boards in the starting lineup.

    Will make the Playoffs in the East but don't see them actually doing anything in the Playoffs.

    If this is the Deron williams we are going to see all year, this team will do nothing.


    Perfection

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Doesn't have much to work with? Still has Lopez who is an top 3 OFFENSIVE center, and two very good role players in JJ and Wallace, stop acting like he has nothing, just as good as what he had in utah.
    whats your explanation of Dwills play so far, it is subpar, Lopez is out when hes in hes the man because of Dwill, JJ?crash are just trash, school me im confused


Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •