Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    The Nets aren't this bad. Like Jerz said, Deron Williams is playing awful. Joe Johnson is playing awful. The bench production lately has been awful. And to top it off, Lopez is still out with a foot sprain for God knows how long. Plus, they've yet to establish that chemistry as a team yet. It's going to take some time for them to become a top team in the East, and they've shown at times they can compete with some of the better teams in the league.
    I'm just going to say one thing about those lines.......

Deron has been "awful" since he got to the nets. That's 1 1/2 years and now 1/4 of this year.

Joe Johnson has been bad since signing the contract.

So, for them to continue to play this badly shouldn't be a surprise.

Just saying.

Btw, I'm on the boat that at least deron will rebound...but he's been bad for so long already! As for Jj? He just stinks. He' ll have his great games but overall...nah.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Most rational post I have seen from you. The Knicks win because they have DEFINED ROLES and the team buys into it. Tyson knows his job is to hit the offensive and defensive boards and defend, Melo knows his job is to score, Kidd knows he is supposed to bring a calmness to the game and move the ball, Felton to penetrate and Kick, Novak to hit 3s, etc etc etc.

The Nets outside of Evans and Crash really have no defined rolls.
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    I often wonder how you come up with stuff like this. Honestly, I know it's early but there's not much you can point to to justify Brooklyn being better at this point. Regular season wins don't prove that either, as $29JerZ has already stated.

vCash
    Deron Williams LMAO dude is shooting like garbage last 2 years....
    i will be suprised if he shoots better that 35% at the end of the season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    Deron Williams LMAO dude is shooting like garbage last 2 years....
    i will be suprised if he shoots better that 35% at the end of the season
    Yes you will. If he shoots below 35% he will be one of the top-3 worst PG's in the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Yes you will. If he shoots below 35% he will be one of the top-3 worst PG's in the NBA.
    he is top 5 but his numbers are not that impressive. He should be shooting a higher % with limited shots. at least his turnovers have gone down but I thought he would average more assists. scoring took a dip but that was expected with the influx of talent on this team.

injuries still?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    well so far played 19 games and in 10 games he shot below 40 percent......last season his best shooting month was 41%

vCash
    The key is that Dwill is playing injured. Lopez is a key loss; however, if the nets are to be successful, Williams needs to play a a high level.
    Jose, It's okay I use my powers for good now

vCash
    It just goes to show how important Brook Lopez is to that team. Especially offensively.

vCash
    with the amt of money they are paying Wallace, DWill and JJ there is still no excuse. Theres 3 make a whole lot of money and they simply arent performing. Missing Lopez is not a good enough excuse. Remember all the depth the Nets trolls talked about before the season?

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    simply put......

THE NETS ARE BACK

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    with the amt of money they are paying Wallace, DWill and JJ there is still no excuse. Theres 3 make a whole lot of money and they simply arent performing. Missing Lopez is not a good enough excuse. Remember all the depth the Nets trolls talked about before the season?
    yeah and that depth has us a winning record, sorry without Lopez we couldnt beat the best team in the EAST the Miami Heat and best team in the West OKC.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    yeah and that depth has us a winning record, sorry without Lopez we couldnt beat the best team in the EAST the Miami Heat and best team in the West OKC.
    or the Warriors or the Bucks at home?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Lol How he left that out to make it sound better.

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knickrocketsfan View Post
    The key is that Dwill is playing injured. Lopez is a key loss; however, if the nets are to be successful, Williams needs to play a a high level.

Deron Williams playing with injury for 2 years??WOW he is f*ucking beast !!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    every team loses games, Warriors are a good team. Bucks was just a loss that every team has at times just like Wizards beat Heat.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast