Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    You are reading to much into what I said, you are obviously being dramatic. Im not talking about champions you have to go through other teams to win championships, Nets and Knicks might not even see each other. What I am saying is Nets are better than Knicks. GSW in 2007 were better in the regular season matchup against the Mavericks and were 8th seed and beat the Mavs. So saying that if a team loses to another team but they have a better record makes them better is wrong.
    Nets are not better than the Knicks.
    You are the only one who believes that which is all that needs to be said.

And your GS/Dallas line is outdated.
    Here's a fun fact for you while you think of another.
    In the 2011-2012 NBA season The Chicago Bulls swept the Miami HEAT in the regular season 3-0, Derrick Rose was the MVP, and against those same Miami HEAT lost 4-1 in the ECF. Head to head matchup says Bulls > HEAT but come playoff time that meant nothing.

As I've said, irrational thinking can only get you so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe:24665733
    he could feel all disrespected all he wants. Tell little Willy to bring it next time. B/c JJ ain't there. I'd be scared of you if Brook were there, but right now, Brooklyn is average homie.
    Keep sleeping on JJ. Im a realist with my team. JJ abused Durant in the 4th last week when he had to take over. Problem is he has no role here and hesistant to put it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Nets had a NY Times beat writer and got backpages of the Post and Dailynews?? Did anybody on talk radio even know who they were until this summer? Hell no. Dwill is used to playing with ZERO expectations.
    There is going to be no difference, NY media doesnt care about what the Nets do. Stop trying to make it sound like once you get into NY the media is just crazy they only really care about Giants,Jets,Yankees. Knicks arent even really talked about a lot in this city.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Nets are not better than the Knicks.
    You are the only one who believes that which is all that needs to be said.

And your GS/Dallas line is outdated.
    Here's a fun fact for you while you think of another.
    In the 2011-2012 NBA season The Chicago Bulls swept the Miami HEAT in the regular season 3-0, Derrick Rose was the MVP, and against those same Miami HEAT lost 4-1 in the ECF. Head to head matchup says Bulls > HEAT but come playoff time that meant nothing.

As I've said, irrational thinking can only get you so far.
    You are nitpicking, you are always going to find an excuse no matter what. So there is nothing else to talk about, you should be a man and admit im right.

vCash
    There is going to be no difference, NY media doesnt care about what the Nets do. Stop trying to make it sound like once you get into NY the media is just crazy they only really care about Giants,Jets,Yankees. Knicks arent even really talked about a lot in this city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Inconsistent shooting and Lopez being out has killed us these past 4 games. I think its rather silly though to saw we're "settling" into who we are when the team has barely gotten through half the season.

So many assumptions so early.
    That dude in you sig is pissing me off this yr. for all the trash talking he did, he hasn't backed up nothing. He's killing what should be a top 5 rivalry in the NBA. Reggie talked, MJ talked, but when they brought it and beat us that ignited rivalries. It pisses me off that average Joe comes out and saids Brooklyn is better, but he can't even back it up.

It is early but I wanted to point that out.

vCash
    The Nets are not better than the Knicks, right now. The Nets have been too inconsistent and have not found their rhythm just yet. Now can they become better than the Knicks later in the season? Sure. But as of now, definitely not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    That dude in you sig is pissing me off this yr. for all the trash talking he did, he hasn't backed up nothing. He's killing what should be a top 5 rivalry in the NBA. Reggie talked, MJ talked, but when they brought it and beat us that ignited rivalries. It pisses me off that average Joe comes out and saids Brooklyn is better, but he can't even back it up.

It is early but I wanted to point that out.
    Hes just trying to show confidence, and I dont find that a bad thing. Joes been all over the place but I think its because he doesnt have the system down just yet. When he finally starts hitting open shots and becoming more than "average Joe" then this team will start to get where I think they can be (a top 3 team in the East).

vCash
    You are nitpicking, you are always going to find an excuse no matter what. So there is nothing else to talk about, you should be a man and admit im right.
    It's called disecting your nonsense and exposing the flaws.
    I'll chalk that as a L for you. You can't even agree with your own logic, I'm not the one who needs to man up girl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    It's called disecting your nonsense and exposing the flaws.
    I'll chalk that as a L for you. You can't even agree with your own logic, I'm not the one who needs to man up girl.
    I got 5 words for you

You will see on tuesday......

after Tuesday I want to see your reaction

vCash
    I got 5 words for you

You will see on tuesday......

after Tuesday I want to see your reaction
    Let the game play out man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3 View Post
    DWill overrated. Can't lead a team
    That's simply not true.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    I think that they will be right back to how they where playing before when lopez returns

2012 allstar

vCash
    That's the weakest line yet haha
    Regardless of who wins her opinion never changes so its a moot point.
    Can't even agree with the very logic she swore by.

vCash
    How long is Lopez out for? Is there an ETA for his return? If he doesn't play when they face off against the Knicks for this upcoming game, the Nets have no chance in hell of winning.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast