Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Knicks can't be boring if you don't watch our games.
    Knicks are a good team if you look at the W/L column.
    Knicks have beaten the HEAT twice which you said was the only team you personally felt was in Brooklyns way of winning a title and are currently winless against.
    Knicks loss to a fully healthy Net team without Kidd and to a greater extent Amar'e, Iman, Camby in OT in the final minutes. That's not exactly showing you are the better team, actually it shows how close you match up to us at our weakest but whatever.

Any opinion of NY from you is already irrelevant and untrue since you admit you don't watch us much. Would you rather be 15-5 and boring or 11-8 and fun?.....
    You cant go by if this team beat that team and that team lost to that team, so they are better. Its about head to head and Nets are better than the Knicks in the aspect of we beat them. I watched a few Knick games but I havent watched all 20 games, ive seen 4 of their losses and a couple of their wins the one against Miami this past week. But that team without Melo in a playoff series aint beating Miami and you know that. Camby isnt playing because Woodson feels he doesnt deserve minutes, should I make excuses for all of Nets loses? Should I say nets didnt have Tornike Shengalia tonight so we lost? No. Fact is the game that I did say Nets were better.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    DMF's post is my new sig.....
    Love it

Perfection

vCash
    DMF still trolls all of you

when will you people learn
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    DMF still trolls all of you

when will you people learn
    DMF is obviously a Heat fan trying to get Knick fans all riled up, nobody could be that dumb. Its still funny to respond to though to see what kinda stuff she comes up with

Perfection

vCash
    The NBA Forum is Bi-Polar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    You cant go by if this team beat that team and that team lost to that team, so they are better. Its about head to head and Nets are better than the Knicks in the aspect of we beat them. I watched a few Knick games but I havent watched all 20 games, ive seen 4 of their losses and a couple of their wins the one against Miami this past week. But that team without Melo in a playoff series aint beating Miami and you know that. Camby isnt playing because Woodson feels he doesnt deserve minutes, should I make excuses for all of Nets loses? Should I say nets didnt have Tornike Shengalia tonight so we lost? No. Fact is the game that I did say Nets were better.
    Head to Head says Minnesota, Milwaukee, Golden State are superior to you.
    So any hopes of your team being in the playoffs this season should be gone since you can't even beat lesser talented teams by your own logic.

NY has beaten Miami twice, so we are clearly more championship bound than Brooklyn by your own words from this summer.

Irrational thinking can only get you so far, and it aint much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Head to Head says Minnesota, Milwaukee, Golden State are superior to you.
    So any hopes of your team being in the playoffs this season should be gone since you can't even beat lesser talented teams by your own logic.

NY has beaten Miami twice, so we are clearly more championship bound than Brooklyn by your own words from this summer.

Irrational thinking can only get you so far, and it aint much.
    You are reading to much into what I said, you are obviously being dramatic. Im not talking about champions you have to go through other teams to win championships, Nets and Knicks might not even see each other. What I am saying is Nets are better than Knicks. GSW in 2007 were better in the regular season matchup against the Mavericks and were 8th seed and beat the Mavs. So saying that if a team loses to another team but they have a better record makes them better is wrong.

vCash
    Imagine if DMF was a Lakers fan. O man the NBA forum would just be a wasteland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Imagine if DMF was a Lakers fan. O man the NBA forum would just be a wasteland.
    I'd weep.

vCash
    Deron Williams is going to have get disrespeced and slapped up by the NYC media the way Melo did the pasy 2 years so he can realize what he got away with in NJ aint flying here. Dwill is too talented to be playing like the inconsistent chump he has.

When he FEELS like playing he will burn you like a top 5 player like against Lin and Westbrook but those days have been few and far between.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Deron Williams is going to have get disrespeced and slapped up by the NYC media the way Melo did the pasy 2 years so he can realize what he got away with in NJ aint flying here. Dwill is too talented to be playing like the inconsistent chump he has.

When he FEELS like playing he will burn you like a top 5 player like against Lin and Westbrook but those days have been few and far between.
    Nets have the exact same media as they did in NJ same beat writers.

vCash
    The hard schedule is catching up on them...

It's party time!

vCash
    he could feel all disrespected all he wants. Tell little Willy to bring it next time. B/c JJ ain't there. I'd be scared of you if Brook were there, but right now, Brooklyn is average homie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors:24665724
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post

Nets have the exact same media as they did in NJ same beat writers.
    Nets had a NY Times beat writer and got backpages of the Post and Dailynews?? Did anybody on talk radio even know who they were until this summer? Hell no. Dwill is used to playing with ZERO expectations.

vCash
    Inconsistent shooting and Lopez being out has killed us these past 4 games. I think its rather silly though to saw we're "settling" into who we are when the team has barely gotten through half the season.

So many assumptions so early.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast