Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lopez is our team... its evident... it has killed our team defense and offense
    [

vCash
    Lost to OKC and Miami in this 4 game losing streak

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    The Nets are better than this but still they had one of the easiest schedules in the NBA. Last week starting with the thunder loss was the beginning of a tough stretch. They didn't do well in that stretch but, it's still early, so we have to wait and see.
    Deal with it

vCash
    I wish the nets can try and swing a deal for gasol
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    The NY Knicks are a perfect example of a team with good not great talent but great chemistry, leaders and a coach who plays to everyones strength. The goal of the Nets is to get to that level and it will take a lot of time. Knicks deserve a ton of credit for not blowing it up. Best team in the East right now by far.
    Most rational post I have seen from you. The Knicks win because they have DEFINED ROLES and the team buys into it. Tyson knows his job is to hit the offensive and defensive boards and defend, Melo knows his job is to score, Kidd knows he is supposed to bring a calmness to the game and move the ball, Felton to penetrate and Kick, Novak to hit 3s, etc etc etc.

The Nets outside of Evans and Crash really have no defined rolls.

Perfection

vCash
    yes the nj nets aint fool me

vCash
    the nets lack a backup PG who can actually distribute... and a money shooter... ( wish we kept morrow)
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Most rational post I have seen from you. The Knicks win because they have DEFINED ROLES and the team buys into it. Tyson knows his job is to hit the offensive and defensive boards and defend, Melo knows his job is to score, Kidd knows he is supposed to bring a calmness to the game and move the ball, Felton to penetrate and Kick, Novak to hit 3s, etc etc etc.

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    I wish we could ban DMF
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Yet you judge them, but don't watch them.

Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash

yup what will be amare role is the question
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Knicks can't be boring if you don't watch our games.
    Knicks are a good team if you look at the W/L column.
    Knicks have beaten the HEAT twice which you said was the only team you personally felt was in Brooklyns way of winning a title and are currently winless against.
    Knicks loss to a fully healthy Net team without Kidd and to a greater extent Amar'e, Iman, Camby in OT in the final minutes. That's not exactly showing you are the better team, actually it shows how close you match up to us at our weakest but whatever.

Any opinion of NY from you is already irrelevant and untrue since you admit you don't watch us much. Would you rather be 15-5 and boring or 11-8 and fun?.....

vCash
    15-5, 8-0 at home and have wins over Miami and San Antonio on the road, your right they suck.

Perfection

vCash
    15-5, 8-0 at home and have wins over Miami and San Antonio on the road, your right they suck.
    DMF's post is my new sig.....

Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    I'm going to assume you don't read your posts. Read your post and tell me if this sentence makes sense.

You troll so hard.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast