Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 278
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Ridiculous statement with no evidence to support it. I do not know why i bother. Continue to ignore what i am presenting and re-hashing the same tired and idiotic argument.

    "My car is working fine then i get in an accident. After that my engine started messing up. My engine seemed fine prior to the accident so therefore that means the engine started messing up because of the accident."

    Absolutely childish spoken like a true homer, good sir.

    By the way you are wrong. Defense is hard to quantify and defensive efficiency can be useful but it is NOT the best way to measure defense so early in the season. The Heat were ranked 23rd last i checked but i doubt anyone would consider them that bad.
    lol I've presented evidence over and over again.... what more do you need?

    the nets were 12th in defensive efficiency and now they are 19th

    can you not comprehend?
    [

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,586
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    you bring nothing to this debate... you are debating against stats so in hindsight you are wasting your time trying to argue against it.. but I called you a brook hater because even when I prove my argument with stats (the comparison of our team defense with and without brook) you still try to find a way to go against it.

    you can call me a fanboy all you want but the truth is I'm hard on lopez when its needed but ill give him credit when it's due... you on the other hand will do whatever it takes to discredit anything that he does positive because you think "people will like you" on here lol
    You proved absolutely nothing. Defensive efficiency is a crude statistic that does nothing to show you the dynamics of the defense and why it does and does not do well.

    We have no defensive players except Wallace who is not elite. We played solid defense on effort and a system that was put in place by Avery who is a great defensive coach. Combine that with the fact that we had a soft schedule to start and you have the potential for a small sample size top 10 defensive team.

    The fact that Brook went down is irrelevant. Like i said... perfect storm.

    Tomorrow i expect our defense to play well. Why? Because the Knicks do not run which we struggle against. The Knicks were 29th in fast break points last i checked.

    They also do not have an fast speedy guards like Ellis, Jennings, Westbrook, and Curry not players that drive the lane at will like Wade and Lebron. The Knicks are a half court team which benefits us defensively and especially Brook.

    After the game you will come in here and pretend it has something to do with Brook being good defensively. There is nothing but entertainment value in debating with you.

    I honestly think DMF knows more about basketball than you. I mean that. I think he just pretends to be stupid in order to troll.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,586
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    lol I've presented evidence over and over again.... what more do you need?

    the nets were 12th in defensive efficiency and now they are 19th

    can you not comprehend?
    It's like you deliberately do not read or pretend not to in order to not look stupid.

    I am done. You can have the final word. It;s what i usually tell females when i argue with them just so i can be saved from the stupidity.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    It's like you deliberately do not read or pretend not to in order to not look stupid.

    I am done. You can have the final word. It;s what i usually tell females when i argue with them just so i can be saved from the stupidity.
    LOL

    pot calling the kettle black
    [

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    You proved absolutely nothing. Defensive efficiency is a crude statistic that does nothing to show you the dynamics of the defense and why it does and does not do well.

    We have no defensive players except Wallace who is not elite. We played solid defense on effort and a system that was put in place by Avery who is a great defensive coach. Combine that with the fact that we had a soft schedule to start and you have the potential for a small sample size top 10 defensive team.

    The fact that Brook went down is irrelevant. Like i said... perfect storm.

    Tomorrow i expect our defense to play well. Why? Because the Knicks do not run which we struggle against. The Knicks were 29th in fast break points last i checked.

    They also do not have an fast speedy guards like Ellis, Jennings, Westbrook, and Curry not players that drive the lane at will like Wade and Lebron. The Knicks are a half court team which benefits us defensively and especially Brook.

    After the game you will come in here and pretend it has something to do with Brook being good defensively. There is nothing but entertainment value in debating with you.

    I honestly think DMF knows more about basketball than you. I mean that. I think he just pretends to be stupid in order to troll.
    and our defense didnt struggle because of "fast speedy guards" or even pace.... we struggled because teams weren't scared to take the ball to the basket
    [

  6. #216
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,255
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Sorry but the notion that Brook Lopez (who is not a great defender even if improving) would fix the Nets defensive woes is laughable.
    This is the MOST sensible Nets fan on PSD... the REAL "Captain"

    THE REAL DRAFT GURU

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    This is the MOST sensible Nets fan on PSD... the REAL "Captain"
    lol he's sensible because he hates brook lopez like the rest of you trolls
    [

  8. #218
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,255
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    When Nets were winning 5 games in a row nobody gave them credit on this site, so now that they lost 4 in a row people are all over it. Atleast be consistent. How come when Nets won 5 in a row there wasnt a thread Are Brooklyn Nets a top NBA team?
    The same reason nobody makes threads about the hawks when they streak... same type of team...

    THE REAL DRAFT GURU

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    9,010
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    This is the MOST sensible Nets fan on PSD... the REAL "Captain"
    umm no I am the captain because I know the most about the Nets and post the most about them.

    The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    lol he's sensible because he hates brook lopez like the rest of you trolls
    yeah he must hate Brook because he is not agreeing with your super scientific theory.

    "if we went from 12th to 19th in defensive efficiency with Brook out it must be due to his absence, nothing else"

    what a genius
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    umm no I am the captain because I know the most about the Nets and post the most about them.
    no you're not stfu
    [

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,755
    vCash
    1500
    No they are the best team in the league.

    -DoMeFavors

  13. #223
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,255
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    umm no I am the captain because I know the most about the Nets and post the most about them.
    no... you're more like the mascot...

    NO other PSD nets fan even remotely thinks Nets are Championship material...

    THE REAL DRAFT GURU

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    yeah he must hate Brook because he is not agreeing with your super scientific theory.

    "if we went from 10th to 19th in defensive efficiency with Brook out it must be due to his absence, nothing else"

    what a genius
    no he hates brook because he made about 5 threads during the preseason about how bad brook is and that we need to trade brook for omer asik
    [

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    9,010
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    no you're not stfu
    You ever hear the saying "if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all"

    The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •