Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don Barclay

vCash
    I thought he looked pretty good. Not great by any means but he's young & wide eyed still. Hopefully like others have said maybe allows Lang back to lt guard. Will find out against Peppers I guess. Definetly can be nice backup tackle next year with all the playing time he's going to get this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    do you ever actually read the posts in these threads or do you just come in here and throw out a negative comment?

I haven't seen anyone say he was an pro-bowler or rookie of the year candidate but, they are saying for an UDFA he has came in and play better than what their expectations were. its not unheard of for an UDFA to produce and its nice to see Barclay come in and step up when we need him.
    uh what are you talking about "these threads". whats even negative about my comments read my first post i said dude was ok. did you read some of these posts or do you just talk strait out your fanny?

PFF had him at like a -3 last week, and did we all forget he got smoked by suh which ultimately led to an aaron rodgers sack fumble?

i didnt realize i hurt your feelings so bad just because im not drinking the kool-aid

i guess if your an undrafted rookie and you play ok homers will over rate the **** out of you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    uh what are you talking about "these threads". whats even negative about my comments read my first post i said dude was ok. did you read some of these posts or do you just talk strait out your fanny?

PFF had him at like a -3 last week, and did we all forget he got smoked by suh which ultimately led to an aaron rodgers sack fumble?

i didnt realize i hurt your feelings so bad just because im not drinking the kool-aid

i guess if your an undrafted rookie and you play ok homers will over rate the **** out of you.
    Why are you here? I swear all you ever do is act rudely towards everyone.

Oh no he got beat by Suh. He's the worst player ever.

I remember Bulaga get whipped a half dozen times by a rookie midget.

Nobody's drinking kool aid. It's just a pleasant surprise that he isn't dog ****. Calm the **** down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Nobody's drinking kool aid. It's just a pleasant surprise that he isn't dog ****. Calm the **** down.

vCash
    Although Suh beat Barclay a little bit it was actually Newhouse that got beat and gave up the sack fumble.

But yeah i don't see anyone on here acting like Barclay is the future. I for one didn't expect him to play this well in his first two starts against some good DL's. Plus our our run game has been pretty damn good the last two games and he is a large part why we have ran it better.
    If i am on your block list then don't view my posts!!!!!!!

vCash
    Great rebuttal. Again proving you're just an annoyance and little else.

I'd be glad to start actually talking football with you whenever you would like to start.

vCash
    Man, so much diva attitude around here. Lets just all agree on the fact that we like our team the way it is right now and in the coming weeks than we did a few weeks ago!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by claymaker52 View Post
    Man, so much diva attitude around here. Lets just all agree on the fact that we like our team the way it is right now and in the coming weeks than we did a few weeks ago!!!
    I don't. I hate our team. Everyone is drinking the kool aid and all our players actually suck ***.

vCash

I am glad I am not the only guy noticing this.

Barclay got beat by Suh, so have a ton of other Olineman. Hell Sitton was getting beat by Fairley not only this game but the last game we played against them. What about Newhouse Barclay may have got beat by Suh but it was Newhouse that was giving too much ground to I believe it was Jackson that caused the sack-fumble.

I am not completely sold on Barclay, he is a rookie and he went undrafted for a some reason but, you got to ride the hot hand until you run out of luck So I am going to enjoy it and if that means I am drinking the kool-aid than I atleast hope its fruit punch
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    I am glad I am not the only guy noticing this.

Barclay got beat by Suh, so have a ton of other Olineman. Hell Sitton was getting beat by Fairley not only this game but the last game we played against them. What about Newhouse Barclay may have got beat by Suh but it was Newhouse that was giving too much ground to I believe it was Jackson that caused the sack-fumble.

I am not completely sold on Barclay, he is a rookie and he went undrafted for a some reason but, you got to ride the hot hand until you run out of luck So I am going to enjoy it and if that means I am drinking the kool-aid than I atleast hope its fruit punch
    Grape drank is better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Grape drank is better.
    It better be purple drank
    Eddie Lacy

vCash
    It better be purple drank
    I am sure Jolly can hook you up

vCash
    Great rebuttal. Again proving you're just an annoyance and little else.

I'd be glad to start actually talking football with you whenever you would like to start.
    lol aight. who is the one who started attacking people? was it really me?

i said he was ok and then everyone takes offense to it lol like im suppose to just go along with what everyone else thinks, and a bunch of dudes were being all sarcastic towards a comment i made.

i have a different opinion on someone and im now rude lol ok

vCash
    lol aight. who is the one who started attacking people? was it really me?

i said he was ok and then everyone takes offense to it lol like im suppose to just go along with what everyone else thinks, and a bunch of dudes were being all sarcastic towards a comment i made.

i have a different opinion on someone and im now rude lol ok
    The part people didn't like was when you said we were all getting our panties wet over the dude and acting like he is going to be the next great thing. Clearly none of us said that and you clearly over exaggerated on that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigcheese21 View Post
    the part people didn't like was when you said we were all getting our panties wet over the dude and acting like he is going to be the next great thing. Clearly none of us said that and you clearly over exaggerated on that.
    bingo!
    Eddie Lacy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast