Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quit Whining

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lotofgoodthings View Post
    well we may have to give up a pick this year anyways...it's next years draft which is the big one even if we don't get wiggins there are like 3 other big names in that one.
    It's why I hope we pick things up, I'd rather lose this year's pick
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    I don't get why everyone wants BC and Casey fired, losing is the only realistic way for a franchise like the Raptors to win. This is the first time we've been a serious basement dweller in forever and actually may have a shot and some real talent in the draft and most of you are b*itching about it. Both should be here for 2 more years until we have Wiggins (and maybe someone else if we are bottom three this year) in a Raptors uniform and then you can commence ur b*tching once again.

This is the reason why the Leafs are constantly awful because stupid fans whine everytime a proper rebuild is attempted and management is forced into making stupid moves to shut them up.
    if the losing continues by the end of the season, I would think BC and Casey are gone anyways - so its either now or later. if the Raps continue to lose, there is no way BC is rehired. And if that is the case, new GM could probably be asked to clean house with Bargnani is gone, Lowry is gone, Derozan could be gone, of course package with Landry Fields.

- that is how a proper rebuild happens.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    well thats upsetting because the thought of watching my team suck dick for a whole year isnt fun.... not only that it wont make a difference because case and BC actually are terrible... so ..... ya....
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    the reason everyone is complaining is because BC has completely killed this organization and his 'rebuild' lasted one year. Plus he gave away our first round pick and BC has a bad history with giving away picks and they turn out to be great players.

vCash
    Colangelo doesn't rebuild. He "retools".

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i love how the OP isn't upset because he thinks Colangelo and Casey are actually good, he's upset because he thinks losing is our best course.
    Putting words into his mouth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor17 View Post
    the reason everyone is complaining is because BC has completely killed this organization and his 'rebuild' lasted one year. Plus he gave away our first round pick and BC has a bad history with giving away picks and they turn out to be great players.
    well this pick is a lottery one and it could be #4 for all we know in the next few years, which is a great player if chosen correctly. giving a top 10 pick is heart breaking. i will continue to hope that in three years time, after a rebuild with Shabazz and/or Wiggins, we are on the cusp of making the playoffs so OKC can pick #13.

vCash
    I don't get why everyone wants BC and Casey fired, losing is the only realistic way for a franchise like the Raptors to win. This is the first time we've been a serious basement dweller in forever and actually may have a shot and some real talent in the draft and most of you are b*itching about it. Both should be here for 2 more years until we have Wiggins (and maybe someone else if we are bottom three this year) in a Raptors uniform and then you can commence ur b*tching once again.

This is the reason why the Leafs are constantly awful because stupid fans whine everytime a proper rebuild is attempted and management is forced into making stupid moves to shut them up.
    Welcome to PSD XD
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Putting words into his mouth.
    maybe i misunderstood what he meant but it's right there in the first sentence... why does everyone want Casey and Colangelo fired, losing is in our best interests... i thought he was saying that losing is good, and these two are doing a good job of it so why fire them. like i said, it's possible i misunderstood
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Ugh, this thread could have just been a post in the firebc thread no?

Either way, as for the draft pick, worst case scenario, I'd trade the #4 or #5 pick this year for Lowry.
    All this complaining is annoying, it would have been more fitting last year. Our roster has gotten more talented in the last year. Lowry is awesome. Jonas is and will be awesome. Ross will be very solid.
    Making the playoffs this year wouldve been exciting, but it was a longshot. Our roster is more talented, and our record is irrelevant. We're headed in the right direction.

vCash

Trading our 1st round pic with a sub-par team is not proper rebuilding!

vCash
    very few, and i mean very few people here were upset when we traded our pick for Lowry

the majority of people here were pretty excited, i know i was

and now people are complaining, well its always easy to complain in hindsight

but i know people felt this was a steal at the time, and things just didn't turn out the way we have planned, especially since Lowry came back from injury

vCash
    one thing I hate more than losing is trading young players for veterans in a hope of a quick fixes and than losing even more. this is why we always waste our picks, because we are chronically panicking, management is permanently and desperately trying to win the "three more games norm" just for the sake of winning them even though the only real "benefit" is picking lower draft picks.

raptors are run like a C type organization and here people come to build resumes and try to land jobs on greener pastures. nobody comes here to stay and call it home. nobody come here to be patient and build soundly from the basics. raptors are permanently at the bottom and permanently try to bring the occasional washed up star in town which almost always backfire. even those old former stars don't come here to stay, they come in town trying to relaunch their careers and get one more contract with a contender.

the biggest fault I find at BC is that he doesn't seem to have a plan and the patience to build a serious contender. he act too much based on inspiration. this is why raptors keep going in circles centered at the bottom of the eastern conference. this is why our young players never find playing time because we never build for tomorrow, we always play to impress today, and this is just fools gold.

Champs will be champs...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Ugh, this thread could have just been a post in the firebc thread no?
    Actually this is one of the only threads in the entire forum that isn't about firing BC or how badly Bargnani sucks. IT is the different one, the others are the repetitive ones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    very few, and i mean very few people here were upset when we traded our pick for Lowry

the majority of people here were pretty excited, i know i was

and now people are complaining, well its always easy to complain in hindsight

but i know people felt this was a steal at the time, and things just didn't turn out the way we have planned, especially since Lowry came back from injury
    I wouldn't say I was upset at the trade, but I was iffy. This year's was a deep draft. Lowry was a good pickup, but I'd have preferred not to give up the pick to get him if we could have. And if that wasn't possible, I was ok with jose one more season. He may not defend, but his distributes the ball well on offense at least, and that's the best way to get the young guys into the flow of the offense.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast