Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 121

Thread: Quit Whining

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500

    Quit Whining

    I don't get why everyone wants BC and Casey fired, losing is the only realistic way for a franchise like the Raptors to win. This is the first time we've been a serious basement dweller in forever and actually may have a shot and some real talent in the draft and most of you are b*itching about it. Both should be here for 2 more years until we have Wiggins (and maybe someone else if we are bottom three this year) in a Raptors uniform and then you can commence ur b*tching once again.

    This is the reason why the Leafs are constantly awful because stupid fans whine everytime a proper rebuild is attempted and management is forced into making stupid moves to shut them up.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lotofgoodthings View Post
    I don't get why everyone wants BC and Casey fired, losing is the only realistic way for a franchise like the Raptors to win. This is the first time we've been a serious basement dweller in forever and actually may have a shot and some real talent in the draft and most of you are b*itching about it. Both should be here for 2 more years until we have Wiggins (and maybe someone else if we are bottom three this year) in a Raptors uniform and then you can commence ur b*tching once again.

    This is the reason why the Leafs are constantly awful because stupid fans whine everytime a proper rebuild is attempted and management is forced into making stupid moves to shut them up.
    interesting first post... which one do you work for, rogers or bell?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,155
    vCash
    1500

    Quit Whining

    Leaf fans have been waiting for a proper rebuild since the last lockout.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,555
    vCash
    500
    If you want to whine, go talk to Rogers and Bell to get them fired. Not to people on this site because they can't do anything.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,930
    vCash
    1500
    No, keep whining everyone. That's how we'll bring back all the Vince Carters, Tracy Mcgradys and Chris Bosh's who wanted to get away from this ****** fanbase and organization for good reason.


    The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    49,861
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    No, keep whining everyone. That's how we'll bring back all the Vince Carters, Tracy Mcgradys and Chris Bosh's who wanted to get away from this ****** fanbase and organization for good reason.
    Uh, no. All you get from whining is whining.

    I don't agree with all the poster's points but that's fine. I do agree about the whining. It's getting ludicrous.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lotofgoodthings View Post
    I don't get why everyone wants BC and Casey fired, losing is the only realistic way for a franchise like the Raptors to win. This is the first time we've been a serious basement dweller in forever and actually may have a shot and some real talent in the draft and most of you are b*itching about it. Both should be here for 2 more years until we have Wiggins (and maybe someone else if we are bottom three this year) in a Raptors uniform and then you can commence ur b*tching once again.

    This is the reason why the Leafs are constantly awful because stupid fans whine everytime a proper rebuild is attempted and management is forced into making stupid moves to shut them up.
    Its funny cause when we tank we cant tank properly, but when BC goes all out by offering Fields a ridiculous contract and gives away a drft pick for Lowry, we suck.

    Its gonna be even more funny when we dont get a draft pick next year and we are stuck with the same team. Cant even be mad. Just gotta laugh this one out for the next 3 or 4 years.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,555
    vCash
    500
    "I'm going to ***** because I think I can do a better job than Colangelo or Casey even though I have no clue about basketball operations except for 2K13"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,706
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lotofgoodthings View Post
    I don't get why everyone wants BC and Casey fired, losing is the only realistic way for a franchise like the Raptors to win. This is the first time we've been a serious basement dweller in forever and actually may have a shot and some real talent in the draft and most of you are b*itching about it. Both should be here for 2 more years until we have Wiggins (and maybe someone else if we are bottom three this year) in a Raptors uniform and then you can commence ur b*tching once again.

    This is the reason why the Leafs are constantly awful because stupid fans whine everytime a proper rebuild is attempted and management is forced into making stupid moves to shut them up.
    Because BC is the person who puts the team together and he hasn't shown much to be encouraged by in his first 7 years, doesn't seem like a good fit for the type of market that Toronto is.

    People asking for Casey's head doesn't surprise me at all, mentioned it before the season when everyone was saying he was one of the best coaches in the league. Don't know if he needs to be fired, think he just needs to accept that he needs an 'offensive coordinator' which will allow him to do what he's best at.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,482
    vCash
    1500
    And in order to do a proper rebuild, we need to lose in years where there's great draft talent available. Call me crazy, but the draft this year looks like it's worse then the Irving draft.

    We need to be bad for a few years in order to build a winner and until BC gets fired, it won't happen.

    As much as I hate to say it, Bargnani needs to go, preferably when his value climbs a little in a few months. Calderon is probably one of the biggest liabilities in the league with his defense, unless you can hide him with a Dwight down low or a good scheme, he's useless to us. Derozen is showing promise but again, his presence might eventually make us a decent team. Same goes for Lowry.

    Ideally, I would trade every except Lowry, Terrence and Jonas. Those four aren't good enough on their own with a couple pieces to get out of the lottery which gives us a shot at Wiggins. Then let's hope the nba rigs that **** lol.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,792
    vCash
    1500
    i love how the OP isn't upset because he thinks Colangelo and Casey are actually good, he's upset because he thinks losing is our best course.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Because BC is the person who puts the team together and he hasn't shown much to be encouraged by in his first 7 years, doesn't seem like a good fit for the type of market that Toronto is.

    People asking for Casey's head doesn't surprise me at all, mentioned it before the season when everyone was saying he was one of the best coaches in the league. Don't know if he needs to be fired, think he just needs to accept that he needs an 'offensive coordinator' which will allow him to do what he's best at.
    I get that people are pissed off because we're losing and collangelo sugarcoated this team as a playoff team. But people aren't looking at the big picture and that is that we can't attract talent and a proper rebuild is the only way to change that. Being a 8th seed isn't a progressive option and collangelo was an idiot for even trying to make us one...be patient and let this team lose for awhile and we will be good a few years (maybe an actual contender)...
    Last edited by lotofgoodthings; 12-09-2012 at 10:20 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    And in order to do a proper rebuild, we need to lose in years where there's great draft talent available. Call me crazy, but the draft this year looks like it's worse then the Irving draft.

    We need to be bad for a few years in order to build a winner and until BC gets fired, it won't happen.

    As much as I hate to say it, Bargnani needs to go, preferably when his value climbs a little in a few months. Calderon is probably one of the biggest liabilities in the league with his defense, unless you can hide him with a Dwight down low or a good scheme, he's useless to us. Derozen is showing promise but again, his presence might eventually make us a decent team. Same goes for Lowry.

    Ideally, I would trade every except Lowry, Terrence and Jonas. Those four aren't good enough on their own with a couple pieces to get out of the lottery which gives us a shot at Wiggins. Then let's hope the nba rigs that **** lol.
    well we may have to give up a pick this year anyways...it's next years draft which is the big one even if we don't get wiggins there are like 3 other big names in that one.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85
    vCash
    1500
    Isn't that what we have been doing the past couple years? Being patient? We took a step in the right direction with Lowry, but he's been a different player since the injury and is most likely going to bolt once his contract is up if we don't start winning.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,706
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lotofgoodthings View Post
    I get that people are pissed off because we're losing and collangelo sugarcoated this team as a playoff team. But people aren't looking at the big picture and that is that we can't attract talent and a proper rebuild is the only way to change that. Being a 8th seed isn't a progressive option and collangelo was an idiot for even trying to make us one...be patient and let this team lose for awhile and we will be good a few years (maybe an actual contender)...
    I'm not pissed that the Raps are losing right now and would be quite happy if the Raps lost enough this season and ended up with a top 3 pick. I just don't see BC letting this team continue losing this season let alone a couple more seasons though, and thats the problem.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •