Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    No chance in hell and he shouldn't be.

Manning by far, look at the impact he has on the broncos this year.
    Ur right no chance but he should be! Manning is in the weakest. Division in football dont get me wrong he deserves it too but ponder would have them at that record too vs that division....kc oak sd = GARBAGE!!!! 6 easy wins

vCash
    ray:

Please. I can't take another Lord Peyton or King Brady MVP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    ray:

Please. I can't take another Lord Peyton or King Brady MVP.
    Nice sig!

vCash
    He's dominating the poll I made where no Pats/Den/Min fans can vote

No homerism for the first time in PSD history.

vCash
    I think he deserves it. He's coming off an ACL tear and running the **** out of the ball on a team that has no passing game. Teams constantly stack the box on us because they don't fear our passing attack, yet AP still runs over them. I know what Manning has done for the broncos, but without AP we wouldn't be talking about playoffs right now.
    [Minnesota Vikings] - [Chicago White Sox] - [Purdue Boilermakers]

vCash
    Most overlooked stat in the evaluations.... Ap has 265 rushes so far and im willing to bet hes been tackled 150 times more this season than any Qb in the running. Qbs can slide and the whistle blows when they give themselves up in the pocket.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    This is pathetic,,AP is having possibly the best comeback season of all time and we are,,putting this up to debate....Shame on you Dip*****s our there,,this should be a no-brainer.

vCash
    I hope AP wins, he is one of my all time fav players. I really hate Dickerson for saying he doesn't want ap to break his record. Pretty poor of you ask me. I'm a Seattle fan and I own an AP jersey.
    \

vCash
    I find it incredible all the praise Peyton gets after Tebow was able to start 10 games last year and get this team to the playoffs. Tim tebow got the broncos to the playoffs, Peyton didn't turn that team around he won the lottery. If manning gets MVP and doesn't make it past the first round of playoffs we seriously need to consider rewarding the 2011 MVP to Tebow for simply accomplishing more than Peyton in less games.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I find it incredible all the praise Peyton gets after Tebow was able to start 10 games last year and get this team to the playoffs. Tim tebow got the broncos to the playoffs, Peyton didn't turn that team around he won the lottery. If manning gets MVP and doesn't make it past the first round of playoffs we seriously need to consider rewarding the 2011 MVP to Tebow for simply accomplishing more than Peyton in less games.
    There's a reason he chose Denver, other then a few teams (NE, NWO, ATL.. Etc) Payton could have called any team and signed himself up. Obviously he makes Denver better then when Tebow was there, but common AP has to win this award.
    \

vCash
    Ummm yea...MVP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12